Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

just blew $320,000 of your tax money!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink just blew $320,000 of your tax money!!

and i didn't get my smarty, exhaust or even my intake i wanted, not one high performance part.

but i did get to squeeze the trigger and blow up stuff so all in all it wasn't a bad day at work!
Old 07-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
AMEN BROTHER!!

You and the boys are in our prayers. Keep up the great work.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cbrahs
AMEN BROTHER!!

You and the boys are in our prayers. Keep up the great work.
X2!!!!!!

Hope it hit it's target!!!!
Old 07-29-2007, 08:55 PM

Spend away! I support you GOD BLESS.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:10 PM

Thanks

we apreciate the support, it makes a difference.
right now i'm lucky to be state side till next fall or so.

and yes all 8 missles hit their target

thanks again guys
Old 07-29-2007, 09:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am so jealous... and you are so lucky...

stay safe...
Old 07-29-2007, 09:20 PM

Save plenty of those for the "religion of peace"-ers.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by FourX4Fabber
and i didn't get my smarty, exhaust or even my intake i wanted, not one high performance part.

but i did get to squeeze the trigger and blow up stuff so all in all it wasn't a bad day at work!
I will hand deliver you a Smarty, Exhaust and Intake of your choice and pay for it and pay for any other mods you want if you will take me up and let me squeeze that trigger!!!!!

Keep it up!!
Old 07-29-2007, 09:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by qzilla
I will hand deliver you a Smarty, Exhaust and Intake of your choice and pay for it and pay for any other mods you want if you will take me up and let me squeeze that trigger!!!!!

Keep it up!!
Wow... Quad will buy you a smarty!!! LMAO!!!! Man I'd buy a missle (if I could) to go and do that!!!
Old 07-29-2007, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by FourX4Fabber

I can see his gauges. I think Shane did them. Nice job Shane!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 12:16 AM

thanks to you and all involved Im greatfull for your bravery now launch a couple more to keep you and your brothers safe get home safley
Old 07-30-2007, 12:28 AM

If I had a daily driver like that I think it'd have to go above the Ram in the sig God Bless!
Old 07-30-2007, 01:01 AM

I apoligize to all but I have to make my thoughts known here. This has probably been the most patriotic/G.I. supportive site I have ever had the privledge of being a part of. I have seen many posts like this, but I feel it necessary to give a different view. First of, FourX4Fabber you most likely did far beyond your required duty to get that incentive ride. Good on you! No wrong in posting your success. I truely hate to do this, but Quadzilla, there is more than joy/fun in pulling that trigger.

Quadzilla, this is not in any way against you at all. You have always been a great source of knoweledge and help to anyone that needs it. This is towards the idea that some people will give up anything to get to "pull that trigger" one time.

There are so many supporting personnel that make these missions both training and combat happen. They rarely get any thanks more than "make it happen again". They can make a whole career of blood, sweat and tears, without ever getting an incentive ride.

These oppurtunites are earned 100% and not bought! I can't thank you all enough for your support, but please choose your words in topics like this. Many people do this and similarly dangerous things for a living. It is not just them but their families that are also invilved.

Anytime we send our personnel/ A/C in the air there is great risk. When our people (in peacetime) get the oppurtunity to go up, fly around, and possibly get to shoot off ordanance, it is because they greatly deserve it for their service to our great country.

Quadzilla and all DTR members, thank you very much for your support, but please remember these oppurtunities are not given easily. I have also had the privledge to meet a couple Airman that wish they would never remember that one time they needed that trigger.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:47 AM

Amen Goose! Its rare that those of us on the ground fixing/reloading/crewing those aircraft get any recognition much past "its broke, get it fixed before morning I have a flight at 0700"! It takes a whole lot of people to make the Army work the way it does. Generally only the ones that get caught on camera ever get the credit for it while the other 1000's in support of the mission dont even get mentioned.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:14 AM

Unfortunately the 9th one missed it's target and blew up my shed!!! I think I need a new lawnmower........

Quick Reply: just blew $320,000 of your tax money!!