Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Janitors BREAKROOM Navy coffee, donuts and other flying stuff Aprilfools to 4/7/07

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 07:06 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Geico266
..........and he finally got on at Al's Septic & Sewer Sucking Services.
Nope, Freds Doggie-Doo and Bird Bath Cleaners......
Old 04-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Welcome back SR,
Sittin' at home on this Good Friday.
Just polished off a plate of steak-n-eggs with a side of toast.
One cup o coffee number two.

Not much goin' on today due the the outside temps currently being in the ICE AGE range........

Need to get it in gear and get something started before I just sit and veg the whole day away.....waitaminute....why is that a BAD thing?....

Y'all stay safe,
Old 04-06-2007, 08:41 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GOOOOOD MORNING from SUNNY Az. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Drinking some of Mad's coffee...it sure is dark, and it sure is thick. Yum. Time to get a hustlin...see you all a lil later!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Chapter President

Morning, clipping funnies out of the papper while waiting on laundry (exciting no?), about to go to town and feed my horse, workout, work on presentation, and do a massive eBay listing then pick up my best friend.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:39 AM

What ever happened to the global warming thing? Is there a way we could speed this up alittle? Even the dandelions weeds have died due to the Canadian Clipper we are getting hit with. Sure would be nice not have to go wear coveralls when planting taters in the garden. It's Good Friday after all, tader time!

Low 21
High 35

Wind Chill 15

That's just wrong.

Sorry, I got a little rambunkscious(sp? ) shovelling my driveway and accidently launched some snowball scuds South........now I know where they landed.

Washed the buggy early this morning. Got to shine up the interior a bit and go to the relatives for dinner this afternoon.

And........figure out why schedules don't want to mesh between me and that intriguing young woman I met before my last hitch - it's driving me bonkers - oooooohhhhh............I already was bonkers.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:24 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
here's what i told a buddy about doing his passion for car/bike mods into his business (wife can pay most bills):

I say go for it.
I have found out, I would rather try and fail,
Than "wish I had"
It's easier to fail - than to regret.
Failure is temporary - you regroup and kick it again.
Regret is forever.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:53 AM

Mornin' all,

57*F and partly cloudy in Houston. AKPaul up to 30 or so this morning. Interestin thread he started on the trucks stuck in the trundra. AK might be warmer then geico today. HOT fix you right up.
Kidletts home from school today for Good Friday. Wonder what they are up to, really quite in here, hmmmm maybe time to go check on them

Thanks for the coffee Hat. Has there been an investigation on who sucked the raspberry jellly out of the donuts? Any suspects? ChrisR?

DuallyDog, where do you do your laundry, some laundramats were fun places when I was younger. Had a lot of fun when there was a lot of us college kids doing laundry.

JBJarko, should be getting nice and sunny and warm in AZ. Our 5er is still in Casa Grande. Might leave it there. Something about the INS taking off their gloves as now under Homeland Security.

Festus, washing the buggy and spiffifing up the inside, and tryimg to mesh a scedule with a young lady, sprin is in the air.

SR, was in FT Campbell in 1956. Was with AirForce SAC, flew in C124s
Interseting TDY.

CIN, good to see you in here, stay warm.

Alpine, can you get DuallyDog or Diesel Storm a job at Bonkers Instute? I should have appled there when I was younger and job huntin.

Got the trutle tank cleand out, Time to take the wild kidletts to the park and let them run around and wear themslelves out.

Have a good un and be safe out therel
Old 04-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Chapter President

Davey, the place I'm living at is a house, so it's equipped with most everything (even if its not the best equipment). OK, I canceled my workout (no real reason other than to get on with my other projects), about to do my presentation stuff.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Chapter President

I just had a friend call me from the rodeo at Canyon, TX and say that the motel they are staying at looks right out of a horror movie. She said that to turn the heat on the guy in charge just banged on the wall, and that one of the sheets had what looks like a blood stain, and the guy said "no it's roofing tar" That's much better. I told her to be careful when going to answer the door tonight. Also it's snowing up there. And to ad insult to injury another friend of mine called from up there and his truck (6L Ford) broke down and he needs to be able to get the horses back, so I might be hauling my happy little butt up to Weirdone, TX tomorrow.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:48 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Howdy gang, another beautiful day in paradise.

85 two days ago, snowing now. Freeze warning for next 3 nights.

Bought some more paint today, the house is starting to look pretty good. Still unsure about having to sell, State HMFIC's still don't have any answers other than "don't call us."

Think I'll set back tonight and enjoy those last three donuts left on the counter. Thanks for leaving them.

Ed
Old 04-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good to see ya back around SR! Maybe you can bring a little class to this joint now!

Originally Posted by madhat
Anyone seen the janitor?
Awwww, someone DOES miss me when I'm gone!

He took the day off cause it was Good Friday. Now it's a good Friday for us!
Yeah, keep it up Lizard Breath! You think the pet food is contaminated? WATCH YER COFFEE!

All this talk about the 'F' word, septic services and dog doo... I dunno, I leave for a DAY and the place goes downhill fast!

Anyone seen the Heid-ster? Figured she'd have popped in recently. New dog must be runnin' her ragged!

Snowed all day here, high of 30. S'posed to stay this way until the end of next week.

Evenin' 's ready.

chaikwa.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Investigation

Yep,I have been waiting all day to sit down with my yummy raspberry donut,What the heck not even a sign of of jelly in it!

Whoever filled it must of stuck a hole in it and forgot to fill it
Or Someone around here decided to have a little fun.
Anyway I had to do without. .
Friday evening and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Now i know who is responsible for the missing jelly you Chrisr.
Hey Davey! It's colder than a witches booty out there.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:40 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C'MON YOU DEADBEATS, GET UP!!!

Good Lord, it's 0745 awready. Times a wastin'. You could be gettin' things done y'know!

Still snowin' here, 'bout 2" on the ground here now... it stopped melting and now it's adding up.

's ready, and there are filled donuts on the counter for Cin. There are the regular donuts for eveyone else, leave hers alone!

chaikwa.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:01 AM

I'm up, I'm up .... the coffee's brewin, the boids are choipin and there's lots of clear blue sky outside my Missouri window !!! Finally made it home .

Airport forgot my luggage in Chicago so they had to bring it to me last night. I wasn't too worried about the clothes but the 8 bottles of german and italian wine that I had stuffed in there had Mrs. Pistol a little worried that the baggage handlers were gonna be having a party .

Well ... better get to the chore list. LOTS to do today !!

PISTOL
Old 04-07-2007, 09:28 AM

Mornin' all,

49*F partly cloudy with rain in the forcast for Houston. AKPaul, put rocks in your pockets suppoes to be warm and windy up there today.
good, drank my ration, and fanged a donut. Yum.
Pistol how does it feel to be retired and home? It will take a long time to become accustome to the new life, about two days should do it. Best of luck and enjpy your new live you earned it.
Chaikwa, good job on the coffee and donuts. Got CIN in here with the lure of raspberry filled ones. Always nice to see her.
Sherod, got that XC flight in yet? Don't spend good flying time painting.
DuallyD, that motel sounds like one that rents rooms by hour, day, or week. Is it the Bates Motel, the one in the movie? If you go up there, have a safe trip.
Where is everyone, now that spring and better weather is here out having fun in the sun
Looking forward to seeing 3 of my 4 kids in May on an all inclusive vacation in Mexico.
Still have to help wife with school work. Got to wash out the bed of the truck where some stanadyne spilled. Can smell it around the truck.

Have a good un and be safe out there.

Quick Reply: Janitors BREAKROOM Navy coffee, donuts and other flying stuff Aprilfools to 4/7/07