Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 10:59 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you, Thank you DTR idols!! no singing required...

04, so glad you got the relief , and heck ya! great to be alive and kicking again- no excuses now to run the bases with the little hats....lol

JBark...heheh, why is it , that I can imagine you walking up and down the aisles in a 'girl' supermarket...'i'll have one of these (blonde) and some of those (brunette's with blue eyes) and maybe one of that (gothic) heheh
wild side of you.... you are the American Dream, go get em....!!

Thanks IJobb, always love the Northern view, just don't like sharing the weather when we pay higher taxes shoot, I buy presents for OTHER people's trucks, heheh

got all the bills paid and errands done. swam 1300 yards, all strokes and sprinted the last one to prove I still had a giddyup. took birthday calls /messages from people I haven't heard from in years and THAT is the best gift of all- thought. took a nap and woke to friends looking at me "BOUT TIME!" and out to late dinner then...picked drinks that had very weird names and I swear, my diesel could run on them....great to think about how lucky life has been, very appreciative of still being here. Go watch horses run; share a cup of coffee with your spouse and smile (for once) just take a moment with what you are doing to reflect....THANKS DTR dudes!

CHAIKWA- you are funny and CIN and I have come up with a way to make you behave. I am going to teach your new pup how to pee in your shoes...
MHUH ha huuuuuhhhhhh YOU have birthday stuff coming your way too, but it is as slow as you move, accordingly....
Old 03-28-2007, 11:03 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Evening everyone. Just got back from the gym. Good day. Work was short, got some much needed stuff done though. Had some CHIKIN for supper. Gave myself a haircut. Turned out mighty fine if I do say so myself. Thats about it. Gonna check out a catalog I just got in the mail; read a book and hit the rack.

Mark; I haven't had a beer since Sunday. And it was Sunday that I decided NO girls until I get out of college and The Basic School. Even then, I don't think one will be in the picture. I'm done with em. Watch...I'll have a new flavor by saturday.

Hope everyone's evening is a good'n. Coffee is ready for the mornin'. Oh and BTW, Krispy Kreme is out of business. I made my special recipe for the donuts. Beware.

Josh
Old 03-29-2007, 05:24 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
MHUH ha huuuuuhhhhhh ....
Who is that?
Originally Posted by jbjarko
Mark; I haven't had a beer since Sunday. And it was Sunday that I decided NO girls until I get out of college and The Basic School. Even then, I don't think one will be in the picture. I'm done with em. Watch...I'll have a new flavor by saturday.
Hope everyone's evening is a good'n. Coffee is ready for the mornin'. Oh and BTW, Krispy Kreme is out of business. I made my special recipe for the donuts. Beware.

Josh
Hey, Josh? I give you till tomorrow night. Girls are not bad, per say, but if you let them wrap you around their finger, you're done. Stupid boys. So silly...

Turned on the coffee Josh made, and put the donuts in oven, someone take them out in 20 minutes... as per the instructions that were by the pan...

Don't blame me if the coffee barks and the donuts bite this morning...
Old 03-29-2007, 06:00 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nothing to worry about Heidi, just doing some business with the active side. I have something that they really need and they have something I can use.
Actually, I'm very mild mannered. Kind of a cross between Madhat and Top Haven't had to shoot anyone in over 30 years now.
Working rifle and pistol matches this week. All shooters have to fire BOTH weapons. Rather interesting concept since a number of them will be deployed within the next year, again.

Shortround out
Old 03-29-2007, 06:03 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Originally Posted by shortround
Actually, I'm very mild mannered. Kind of a cross between Madhat and Top
Shortround out
That's a pretty big gap!!!
Old 03-29-2007, 06:18 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Good Morning everyone! Hope everybody survived yesterday.... they are now saying there was a total of 63 tornados confirmed between Tx, Co, Ks, and Ne....2 dead in Tx and 2 injured in Wy.... suppossed to get more storms today only on my side of the state this time as the front arrives here.....Who remembers "duck and cover " drills at school???

HAPPY B-Day Heidi!!!! the 27th was mine(no-one here noticed even tho i brought in B-Day cake, sniff sniff)

Spent the afternoon fishing in my tiny little pond yesterday, and hooked a blue-cat that snapped my 40lb test like it wasnt nothing....almost landed him before he broke the line tho, looked about the size of my leg!.. gonna have to catch that one and get him out of there.. ponds too small for him.

Lot of hub-bub on the post.. things are gonnaget busy around here for few months

well everyone stay safe and keep an eye on teh sky.....

auntie em , auntie em................wheres toto????
Old 03-29-2007, 06:29 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Morning!!

Happy belated ChrisR.
Happy birthday to you Heidi! I will be watching you Chaikwa.hehehe
Have a great day!
Old 03-29-2007, 06:35 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Happy late b-day, chris. Be safe out there.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:09 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Good morning one and all. Time to start a happy day.

Enough with the birthdays wishes....... I wish I had no more birthdays.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Geico266

Then avoid the following members who have Birthdays Today!! Happy birthday to:

mowman, kyot, durajunkkiller, cjplumb (76), Rick-SAR (69), dlboom (66), Kyle Tatlor (64), OMJunk (62), gerryz (60), jrjuday (54), deezlman (52), Ram of Steel (49), bobva (46), davesrepair (43), Steve Roseman (42), Quink (42), chosen401965 (42), overcomer401965 (42), tbourque (40), tb1967122 (40), ERNIEB (39), Richard Orosco (39), notso4x4 (36), John Mule (33), Shiftless (31), superman (30), D-Roc (30), BTT TRUCKS (29), Numero Uno (28), wagonhauler (24), CTDPWR (22), 1LoudCtd (22), CajunDiesel (22), CTDin2007 (22), racinmike77 (18)

Hope all of you have a good one!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:42 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
You should never post the date of your birthday on the internet. That is one more piece of personal info idenity theives can collect against you.

I'm not trying to spoil the party, but it is a fact of the internet.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:56 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Geico266
Yeah, I wish you had no more birthdays either! J/K!

I feel bad karma with two of the ladies gangin' up on me! This could get interestin'!

Shoulda said somethin' 'bout your birthday Chris, I coulda picked up a cupcake or somethin' for ya! Happy belated birthday anyway!

WHAT is this crud in the coffee pot??? It has no bite. It has no body. It's barely black!

OK, new stuff in the pot now. Dig in, there's extra knives in the drawer.

chaikwa.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Chapter President

How about a daily posting of birthdays? Chris sorry we didn't notice, how about to make sure nobody else gets to feel like you, you take the job of posting birthdays? (One of those you thought you would do a little extra, now it's expected all the time )
About to go read some, stay awake through some classes and I get to work (In honor of my honor society) a deal tonight with 3 speakers.
Duallynotgoingtobeonthebirthdaylistforawhiledogout
P.S. I think the stuff in the coffee is some of that Super Low Sulpher stuff
Old 03-29-2007, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Duallydog
How about a daily posting of birthdays? Chris sorry we didn't notice, how about to make sure nobody else gets to feel like you, you take the job of posting birthdays? (One of those you thought you would do a little extra, now it's expected all the time )
Actually,a couple of the Mod's used to do exactly that... But we had a lot fewer members and a lot less for the mods to do then .....
Old 03-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Chapter President

We don't have Beagle1 anymore so there is a lot less for the mods to do right there.

Quick Reply: JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07