Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mornin all. just got done with breakfast, some home made apple crisp.

gotta start hittin the phones today so i can find a job.

also gotta find a wheel and tire for a spare for my truck.

well thats all for now.

stilllookingforajobsoicankeepmyCTDiesel_Stormout
Old 03-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Chapter President

Morning guys, looks like we're boiling tar in the coffee pot this morning. (good thing I'm not a coffee drinker ) Got laundry going, got a test to study for,get test results back for accounting today, and a paper to do after all that.
Memo to self, don't eat an orange and type on the computer. Ewwww.
Duallyrainedoutsocan'tropetillI'mupattherodeodogou t
Old 03-28-2007, 10:30 AM

Mornin' all,

75*F and mostly cloudy in Houston. gone, everbody gone.

Planed morning got changed and did not work. Plan, breakfast, wife take grandaugeter to think tank, I put grandson on bus to think tank. Take out heavy trash today for pickup.
Hitch in giddyup, gd forgot crumby lunch, me walk it to the think tank. On way back wave to the trash truck going by. Oh well it will be here next month. I worry about myself, heavy trash day the highlite of the day

Dieseldude is got the bad day today. For stress relief, go out and shoot the energiizer pink bunny.

DuallyDog, by now you should have learned "never eat or drink anything while reading stuff on this site."

Diesel storm get out and hit the bricks. That was the old days. Now most of it is on line. Good luck in the job hunt. What work are you looking for?

MadHat, boys are easy, you need some darling daughters.

Might have to get the "Christmas Story" DVD out and watch it again. Always get warm fuzzy feeling. It was filmed in Cleveland Ohio. I was born and raised there. Nose flattend on Higbees window, and see Santa at the Termnal Tower on public square. I remeber doing those things.

Have a good un and be safe out there.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:09 PM

Man I am SICK an TIRED of this weather...we should be melting by now, woke up to -25 at 7:30 am, its up to -2 at this time of writing...got up to 17 above yesterday, messed around in the yard and fired up the BBQ grill to burn off the grease from this winter. It takes awhile to cook on it at 20 below, but the drippins don't get burnt off, till your up around 20 above, so I cleaned out the trap and everything and since it was warm enough I threw on a couple Yak burgers, and made some fried some homegrown taters.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:35 PM

AKpaul, the weather dude keeping the warm weather to hisself, or herself. They are now saying you will get above freezin on Saturday. Keeps slipping farther out. Over the past weekend the heat wave was forcast for today.
Them yak burgers and fried taters sound better that the ratburger and beans I had for lunchn munchen.
When it thaws, does it get muddy and gooey, a big mess?
Do you have a ticket for the time of breakup? Do they still do that have guess breakup time, and if your right you win the pot?

Have a good afternoon, and be safe out there.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:43 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone. Gettin ready to go to work soon. Slept in, again. My body is wore out. I woke up at 7...was up for a couple hours then passed out on the couch, no bueno. Time to make a quick lunch and get outa here. Is it the weekend yet?
Old 03-28-2007, 02:38 PM

I know...The weather person (PC) should be strung out on the muskeg for skeeter food. My freezer has mostly Yak, Bison, Moose an Caribou, and what little Beef I have comes from a local farm, that's all organic raised. Yak an Bison is by far the best meat there is....yep when it thaws it gets nasty, as the ground is still frozen 5 feet down, an when that goes you can literally lose a rig overnight if you get into the wrong spot. Had a guy few years back clear some ground in the winter, and soon as it thawed he tried to go out and check it, truck got stuck, he walked back home and by the time he got some one to help him an got back to it it had sunk up to the windows. what he did was scrape off the muskeg which protects the permafrost, which in turn turned in to mushy soup when it thawed. the truck sit buried for two years before they could get out to it to dig it out....Here is a link to the Nenana Ice classic, I buy 10 tickets every year. http://www.nenanaakiceclassic.com/
Old 03-28-2007, 03:05 PM
DTR Mom

Wink Little ray of SUN-SHIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yippee, Did we all just get happy? well ya should! Fixed up brother janitor; left him in good company and laughing, always great to hear him laughing...

mailed out patch to Davey! first class, figure four days. CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!

MADHAT- sent a little boy box out to you,READ note on box before kiddos get into it!! the dogtag is from the US Marshals office- I thought you'd like it. that box or Scott can give you my address. Packing up a big box
of serious fun, just careful not to offend the boys' upbringing.....respect, respect.

Glad you are doing the do, DUALLY! hard work ALWAYS pays off! want some chocolate cookies sent to you , college boy? rope the janitor's pet doughnuts for practice....

JBark! it all makes sense now prize=leg lamp; just could not relate to it out of
the blue...one funny guy for such a intimidation factor....

Davey; you should be cloned!

Dieseldude!!!!! slow down and DON'T CARE what happens next- best way to make the gremlins disappear. shooting still works for those annoying people though...... you are loved here!

SHORTROUND-- since you have said where you have to be (TDY) is this where we get killed? need to know basis?

here's thoughts to all the good guys here on DTR!!
it is my birthday and I can't prove it.....
but the cake will taste great!!!
see Ya
heidi
Old 03-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Chapter President

So I guess happy birthday then?
Old 03-28-2007, 04:44 PM

Happy birthday heidi
Old 03-28-2007, 07:24 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Heidi. Remember, you aren't a YEAR...OLDER I kid. Enjoy your day!
Old 03-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Duallydog
got a test to study for...
Huh, didn't know studying was requuired for a urine test!

Originally Posted by AkTallPaul
...it was warm enough I threw on a couple Yak burgers...
Yak burgers? As in burgers?

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
Fixed up brother janitor; left him in good company and laughing, always great to hear him laughing...
Yeah... a reg'lar riot I am!

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
it is my birthday and I can't prove it.....
Wow, I didn't know people lived to be your age! Hope I get that old someday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTERHEIDI!!!

I forgot all about it this AM when we were talkin', and I meant to say it then too. Hmmm... maybe I AM pretty close to your age!

Evenin' is ready.

chaikwa.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:00 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by dssimecek
Happy birthday heidi
sweet 16?

have a good'un, i did!
my back quit hurting today.

it had hurt in middle for YEARS, then i injured lower back ~2 months ago, then same spot ~month ago, chiro took x-rays, adjusted that lower back, and BAM! i feel like a new man. been praying about this ALOT. feels good to have prayers answered. nice to be able to get up out of a chair and walk off without a hitch in my giddyup
Old 03-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Evening, evenin...
First, Heidi, Many warm wishes for your birthday. You don't look/act a year over 25... I'll keep my eyes peeled for the box. Chascottwa gave it to me...
Senior, glad that your back is feeling better. Shoulda just let me get it for you...

AkT, I'll send you some of the warm weather that I'm having...

Josh... get back to work!!!! Put the beer down!! Let go of the girl of the week!

Busy afternoon/evening. Rant later.

Have a good night, everyone.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:32 PM

Missed everyone this morning. Server was having troubles I guess. Did get the rain and snow that was promised sooooo I guess they can get it right sometimes. Didn't mess up the roads too bad.

Heidi Happy Birthday... Hope you got at a cake and a couple of presents. Never too experienced (don't want to say the O word) for cake and presents.

I myself have quit counting, not because I can't count but because I forgot where I was. Memory seems to be going lately.

Tomorrow is payday WOOOHOOO put some away for a goodie for the truck. Sounds a little strange, buying presents for a truck. Admit it you all do it..
Don't you??

Quick Reply: JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07