Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So your the one that won the BD-X giveaway?
Old 03-26-2007, 01:43 PM

LuckyHat, nice prize, run right out and get a lottery ticket.
Have an extra cupp
Old 03-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
You scarfed down Lord only knows how many of those samiches, and now you're gonna get a whopper TOO? There's another thread here that prob'ly applies to you... "anyone have a pig?" chaikwa.
grumblegrumblejanitorgrumblehairgrumbleblendergrum bel
Originally Posted by Duallydog
The fairest of them all!

Originally Posted by dssimecek
LuckyHat, nice prize, run right out and get a lottery ticket.
Have an extra cupp
I'll probably get in a wreck and die on the way home... used up all of my good luck on a bomb for the truck!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:03 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone.

Tired so I slept in today. And I just got my cell phone bill; $500. I upgraded my texting plan because I tend to text a LOT. Anyway, looking at the bill it seems to me that they didn't upgrade my plan and in fact TOOK the other plan away during the middle of the month. So like 100 texts were free then the other 2k were charged. I'm a bit irate. Time to call verizon and get this straightened out.

AbitupsetwithmycellphonecompanyBJARKOout!
Old 03-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mornin fellers, what's happnin?
OOPS, I forgot, it's evening and I'm off all week. Oh well, get back to work you slackers.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:55 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by madhat
I'm starvin.
A hungry Marine, now there is something new....
Old 03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Originally Posted by Geico266
A hungry Marine, now there is something new....
Slap full, now. Wife made some yummy shepards pie, and she makes it good!! Gut is all sticking out...

Bout to turn in. Hope everyone has a great evening.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Slap full, now. Wife made some yummy shepards pie, and she makes it good!! Gut is all sticking out...
You ate AGAIN??? Man, I'd hate to be the one that hasta feed you!

Glad to hear you got what I sent ya, and glad I could do it too!

Evenin' is ready. Enjoy.

chaikwa.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:44 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Duallydog
knew i shoulda treated the Hat better...

lady from church invited us tonite.. big JUICY steaks...

and a few problems:
https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...2&goto=newpost

did i mention i hate hurting myself, esp the part where you set in the ER waiting forever...no injuries this time, but i was worried...
Old 03-26-2007, 09:26 PM

Good evening ladies and gents. Weather was nice today. Tomorrow is suppose to be rainy with snow. Oh well spring can't be that far away I just saw 4 Canada geese in a field coming home from work. Don't know what their eating still lots of snow in the fields.

Hat congrats on the win. Dibs on the leftover Shepard's pie.

04, Did a replacement once on a 8 high by 16 once because the original spring broke. Phoned a O H door store and they gave me the number of turns for the size of door. All I had was a couple of big screwdrivers, finished the job but the drivers were toast. Bent into a nice arc. Needless to say I don't wear white shorts anymore just for that reason... Good luck.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:42 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Evening all. Just NOW eating dinner. I had to stop at Jack and the crack and pick something up. Its 930. Ridiculous. Had my lovely 3 hour class tonight. Good times. Sleep soon. Adios
Old 03-27-2007, 01:50 AM

Been busy all day, woke up to 25 below an it got up to 24 above today, an like dssimecek said looks like we will have running water soon....Been on the phone most of the day...called Dell and got this camera http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=A0725573 and a 120/12 volt charger with four batts., a weather proof carry case, 1 gig memory chip for 129 bucks.
Discovered my BFGoodrich tires are splitting on the sidewalls, found out there is a recall on them but they want me to bring them 150 miles up to Fairbanks so they can inspect them, and pro-rate them. I am arguing with them on that, why pro-rate if its a recall. They should give me a new set for no charge, heck I don't get pro-rated on anything else that's recalled, also I want them to send them down to me and have it done at a local shop, because if they blow out on the way up who is liable if I or someone else gets hurt, or worse.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Mornin. Coffee's being born...
You ate AGAIN??? Man, I'd hate to be the one that hasta feed you! chaikwa.
I have to feed me...
Originally Posted by 04ctd
knew i shoulda treated the Hat better...
Too late now...
Originally Posted by l jobb
Hat congrats on the win. Dibs on the leftover Shepard's pie.
Many thanks again! It's in the fridge...

Something wrong with me. I could not go to sleep last night. Finally dozed off at 12 or so, then I was wide awake at 0330. I usually get up around 4ish, so I just laid there. Must be all the excirement. I'm playing lotto tonight, BTW. Can you imagine what the DTR would be like if I won a couple of mil? Lary would have a heart attack... not like it would affect him, his heart was probably amputated years ago...
Magic 8 ball says it's going to be a good day. Be safe out there. Wear all your required PPE...
Old 03-27-2007, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Something wrong with me. I could not go to sleep last night. Finally dozed off at 12 or so, then I was wide awake at 0330.
Man, I thought it was just me. I haven't slept well at ALL for the last 3 nights. Dead tired when I go to bed, t hen it takes me forever to get to sleep. When I DO finally get to sleep, I'm wide awake 4 hours later. <insert yawning smiley here> Must be the Flintstones vitamins HealthyHeidi sent me!

Beautiful again here yesterday, hit 79 degrees! Wish it would stay that way but it's gonna start coolin' off here today and get a little cooler each day for the rest of the week until we get to the snow on Sunday.

Made a pond fountain and installed it while the temps were warm. Works pretty good, so maybe it'll keep the water aerated enough to lessen the algae bloom this year.

's GOOD this AM! Nice an' thick, just the way it's s'posed to be! I don't see any donuts tho... want me to go scrounge up a few?

chaikwa.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:08 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, I thought it was just me. I haven't slept well at ALL for the last 3 nights. Dead tired when I go to bed, t hen it takes me forever to get to sleep. When I DO finally get to sleep, I'm wide awake 4 hours later. chaikwa.
Hmm.must be in the air.. been having the same problem. maybe its a symptom of spring fever? eyelidsdefaulted tothe open positioonat 0130 this morning, got up, started to go out to feed the stock and saw what time it was! Went back to bed andwoke up again at 0330.... been doing that sincelast week it seems....

Maybe eating too much in teh evening as well.... I've heard that makes it hardtosleep( unless its turkey)....

Dozen Krispy's and left over B-Day cake on the counter, gotta go.................CD

Scotty and Hat,check the thread on PMing Hat started, left a tongue twister for ya!

Quick Reply: JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07