Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 09:55 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
back to house after my trip to Mad's

watching "Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man" for second time today, since i did not get to ride any.

gun & scooters, it don't get no better....
Attached Thumbnails -dtrmv.jpg  
Old 03-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
I TOLD YOU!!! You can't get romantic with the horses, they like to give back....no wonder you feel that waaaaaaayyyyy
Yeah, this AM FELT like I'd had a kickin' good time! Wished I'd had. Never hosses tho! Sheep, well...

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
want a lab report everyday? hope not, having to much fun here ...
LOL! No, that's ok. Only if he does something cute. Or smart. Or new.

Originally Posted by dssimecek
old age.
Yeah, I was afraid that's what it was.

Originally Posted by jbjarko
Bout to head over to a buddies, it's his BDAY today...
Aw Josh, you don't hafta come all the way up here jus' cuz it's my B'day! I'll leave a light on for ya tho!

Had a pretty good day after I got rid of the fog I was in. Got some really nice things... greetings from a buncha friends that remembered! How cool is that? I couldn't have thought of anything better.

Coffee's all set up for the AM crowd, just need to turn it on.

chaikwa.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:15 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Good Morning DTR, Sir! Your Breakfast is ready to order, here's your morning paper

HEROIC PUP SAVES LIFEGUARD
Dansville, NY (AP)With a slight twist on who should rescue who; witnesses report that the lifeguard was stuck in the Spring mud when
a determined and capable black lab puppy named "Jake" began tugging at the lifeguard, Walter Keller of West Sparta, NY, by the arm. The mighty dog was able to grab ahold of the struggling and laughing lifeguard's arm and reassured him with little pink tongue licks on the cheek. Onlookers state that
the lifeguard looked as if struggling with his rescuer, when he fell free of the sticky mud. "Jake" stayed with him until rescue services arrived, and confidently barked at reporters although no interviews were granted.

IT'S MONDAY!!!!! YEEHAWWW!

Decent coffee on brewing, the sulfur stuff is at pump #2
and two for one price Bear Claws or an apple and banana with yogurt.
Someone yell at us on behalf of SCOPEDHAT.........

Heidi on the road to auction off a lab pup alarm clock to all the humane shelters today...
Old 04-02-2007, 06:31 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jake should be big enuff by sep. to get through the brush and terrorize some funny looking little birds... hint, hint.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:39 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning guys.. been a nice wekend here, helped THE BOSS put in plants and got a little fishing in Sunday, landed a couple nice channel-cats...good eating!

SR, 55 gallon drum, dump your "mud" in it with a garden hose running over it,
the brass will sink to the bottom as the mud and such is washed out with teh overflow of water...works for cleaning up nails ....

Anyone got a line on where I can find parts for a 60's era Duetz-Allis 1900 mower deck? Spindle broke and the grass is getting kinda tall already...

Quick Reply: JANITOR’S BREAKROOM**, WELCOME HOME PISTOL** Navy Coffee. 3/25/07 to 3/31/07