Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I've Been Had!!! Need ideas for revenge

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haven't heard this one yet.

Take a 5lb bag of sugar.
Empty most of it into your favorite kitchen sugar holder.

Take whats left and sprinkle some around the gas cap,
spill some on the ground beneath the gas cap,
and put the empty bag on the ground directly under the gas cap, maybe wedge it under the back tire so it can't blow away.

Let their imagination fill in the blanks.

phox
Old 09-10-2004, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Expanding polyurethane foam (sometimes packaged as "Great Stuff"). Expel three cans of it into the trunk and close it quick. It'll never come open again.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:59 PM

1 Large loaf of fresh dog poo (Breed not important).. Free

1 paint stir stick (application device)..Free

Taking the time to apply said poo on victims door handle...Free

Laughing uncontrollably as victim wretches after taking a deep whiff in effort to determine what he has just put his hand in......

PRICELESS!!

Now that's funny...I don't care who y'are.
Old 09-11-2004, 12:43 AM

Lord, Old School apologizes...

Geez you guys really are brutal! If I did 5% of the suggested ones, I'd be killed, ans so would my truck But they are good ones for enemies...
Old 09-11-2004, 02:38 AM

Man I didn't even get into the brutal ones!Ya want some real homewreckers I got a bunch!!
Old 09-15-2004, 12:42 AM

Talking

run a wire from ign lead. or alternator, when the vehicle is started the wire is hot. run a resister wire from this 12 volt wire to ground. connect a smoke bomb and a couple firecrackers to the resistance wire. when the wire heats up the smoke and crackers go off. have your camera handy.
cc
Old 09-15-2004, 02:53 AM

If one of them parks by a power pole, tie their car/truck to it.

I have done this once! It worked very well, as I used a 10k tow strap (which has lots of stretch).
Their truck was a small 4 banger with a manual tranny.

I watched with much amusement, as the little truck rolled back and forth
Old 09-15-2004, 08:05 AM

Get a pair of the thick green chemical gloves, does two with single or one with dual. Slide the glove over the tail pipe, and use a plastic tie strap (aka zip tie) to hold it on. At lunch time tell your friend you think his truck sounds realy cool. "Does it snap crackle and pop as the engine rpm's decrease from being goosed real hard? Let's find out after school." Within a minute of starting the motor, the glove fills with exhaust gas, untill the glove goes ' KA BOOOOOM' . Then you tell him it doesn't snap and crackle, but it does pop
OR
Remove the coil-cap wire, apply electrical tape to the metal on both ends of the wire, and plug it back in. The engine won't start, and he may suspect this, as it is pretty common. The thing he won't expect is, both ends being done.
Old 09-15-2004, 12:14 PM

Originally posted by Old School
1 Large loaf of fresh dog poo (Breed not important).. Free

1 paint stir stick (application device)..Free

Taking the time to apply said poo on victims door handle...Free

Laughing uncontrollably as victim wretches after taking a deep whiff in effort to determine what he has just put his hand in......

PRICELESS!!

Now that's funny...I don't care who y'are.

i did this in public school to a teacher who was being a total [femaledog] to me. got some latex gloves from woodshop, found some fresh poop in the schoolyard, and packed the whole underside of the drivers side door handle with it. i smeared the rest of it on the back window...
Old 09-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Ben

Duct tape a big log spike to the driveshaft.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:50 PM

it is a shame you can't get under the hood. the best one we ever did was to a guy i worked with in the navy. all day long we had to hear over and over how great his new toyota pick up was. must have heard it a 1000 times. so about 3 o'clock we get tired of hearing it. i went out and poped his hood and attached a small piece of wire to his #4 plug. ran it under the cab and up through the door. frayed it out in his seat. the copper blended in great. so we all left the shop and went out to look at ski's new truck. man he was so mad, it started right up and he started convulsing. he was threating to whip all of us but we were all laughing so hard we couldn't even pay him no mind.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:51 PM

Thats a good one
Old 09-15-2004, 04:14 PM

Man, this is great! I like the watermelon under the tires one . I could see that working great on a little front wheel drive car . I also like the zip tie on the driveshaft seeing as it wont tear anything up, but theyll sure think it. I can see me trying a few of these sometime soon.lol A buddy threw a thing of McDonalds fries in the back of my truck, and they went everywhere. I was gonna make him clean them out, but zip ties on the driveshaft would work pretty good i imagine. Have you done anything yet Crimedog?

You could also jack up the vehicle, and take off a tire or two, and carry off the lug nuts with you. I also really like the ones that honk the horn when you hit the brakes, but you could also do it with the blinkers .

Eric
Old 09-15-2004, 05:21 PM

Originally posted by Palmetto_kid
MY all time favorite. Works best on cars, and people who know nothing about them.

Go buy som long zip ties. Put a few on the drive shaft. Make sure they will hit something. I always put themon the universal joints.

It will make a pinging sound when they drive. I did it to a friends brand new mustang GT in high school. He was terrified. He took it into the shop! I wish I couldhave been there to see the Tech's lauging at him.

This wont hurt anyting

too funny...can't wait to use it on some "friends"
Old 09-15-2004, 07:49 PM

Haven't done any yet (at least to the ones who got me), can't find any good roadkill around Saw a deer, but that would be pretty awkward. One of our buddies is in football, so he isn't out there after school and he has an old Chev that's hood opens from the outside He has one of those OOOOOooooooga horns. We wired his elec. choke up to his horn See what he says tomorrow

Last year I tried the brake lights to the horn trick on his other truck, but I was in a hurry and had a brain fart. Figured I didn't need a relay All it did was blew his fuse. The next day he came into the parking lot and threw my wire at me

Quick Reply: I've Been Had!!! Need ideas for revenge