Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I've Been Had!!! Need ideas for revenge

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY all time favorite. Works best on cars, and people who know nothing about them.

Go buy som long zip ties. Put a few on the drive shaft. Make sure they will hit something. I always put themon the universal joints.

It will make a pinging sound when they drive. I did it to a friends brand new mustang GT in high school. He was terrified. He took it into the shop! I wish I couldhave been there to see the Tech's lauging at him.

This wont hurt anyting
Old 09-09-2004, 07:34 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Have the vehicle towed about three blocks away. Even if its locked they can still tow it. Put a shopping cart in its place.

Get the VIN number off the truck and have a set of keys made at the dealership?

Leave a pair of girls panties on the rear view.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:57 AM

This takes some time but will **** your friends off good. Get a bottle of white shoe polish with the sponge on the tip. White out every window and exterior mirror. They will have fun for hours scrapping that off. Something to ruin their day when they have someplace to go.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:18 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Just remember revenge is a dish best served cold.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:44 PM

Place an ad in two issues of the newspaper with their phone number. Their car for sale, or wanting to buy something to cure a STD works well.
Put their obituary in the newspaper and include a pic with the date of death.
Do any of them smoke? Cigarette loads!
Do any of them work? Prank call to them at work, be tasteful.
Any of them ever locked their keys in their car? Look for hide-a-key. Employ a buddy to move their car to the office at the county landfill, funeral home, or dog pound.
Hide a baggie with some cornstarch in their locker, or their duffle bag, or under their carseat and report it anonymously.
Ask for some calf blood at the slaughter house, a moderate amount applied to the tire tread, front bumper and back side of the fenders.
Use your imagination, but keep us posted.
Old 09-09-2004, 01:01 PM

Vasaline on the wind shield
Your truck, a car trailer, and the other side of town (be carful with this one, the cops can bust you on grand theft)
Dog Poo.

Or if your in the Navy and bored, get your buddy's liquired up and then you have full access to their car and trucks. Then let your imagination fly.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:32 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
There are some sick minds out there!
Old 09-09-2004, 03:26 PM

I love em! I'll keep ya posted all right Took a closer look today, didn't see any segulls, but plenty of poo on the ground soooooo.........
Old 09-09-2004, 04:06 PM

Some thing I did to a former supervisors car. He drove an old Plymouth police car. I disconnected the ballast resistor and plugged in an electrontic flasher. His car would start and die. When he held the throttle down it would run in spurts.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:21 PM

You guys are sick, demented, mad, unforgiving, ruthless SOB's.

That's what I love about ya !

I have done one that works great. It's two fold. First do something simple, maybe something they would expect, like the potato in the pipe or block the car up 1 inch of the ground. This will distract them from the stuff that really gets their goat. A big zip tie on the driveline always works. Once they figure out the first problem, they think it caused the second. Done this many times and have yet to be beat.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:28 PM

ramlovingvet posted,
"Just remember revenge is a dish best served cold."

Ramlovingvet has it right. Before you know it, it's "I can trump that, bring it on" and then testosterone obscures the vision. Literally before you know it, someone gets their feelings (or worse) hurt. Treasure your friends. Laugh it off, it was a good prank after all, and obviously you're well thought of, don't mess it up.
Nat
Quote of the day, "The really frightening thing about youth, is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. "
Old 09-09-2004, 04:50 PM

Matt, just get some clear packaging tape (2" wide) and tape the doors shut!!
Tom
Old 09-09-2004, 06:53 PM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
Fake up a TSB for one of their cars that will read "oil leaking" somewhere and that also talks about major safety issues. Then a small squirt of oil in the right place will work miracles
Old 09-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pop the distributor cap and draw a line down from the contact in top of the cap to the distributor mounting flange with a lead pencil on one or two cylinders.

Tap into one of the spark plug wires with a piece of wire and run it to one of the horn connections.

And then there's the old turn everything on in the car and turn the stereo up wide open while the key is off.

DISCLAIMER:

Of course, I never done any of this , I've just heard it being done.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:50 PM

Originally posted by natstayl
ramlovingvet posted,
"Just remember revenge is a dish best served cold."

Ramlovingvet has it right. Before you know it, it's "I can trump that, bring it on" and then testosterone obscures the vision. Literally before you know it, someone gets their feelings (or worse) hurt. Treasure your friends. Laugh it off, it was a good prank after all, and obviously you're well thought of, don't mess it up.
Nat
Quote of the day, "The really frightening thing about youth, is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. "
Don't worry That's why we have an unwritten set of rules

I think I'll be running an ad in the paper, though...

Quick Reply: I've Been Had!!! Need ideas for revenge