Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 09:57 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 09-19-2004, 03:45 AM

Originally posted by apache
It seems it was just a matter of time regardless of whos in office that terrorism would hit the US hard as in 911. These people are willing to die for their cause, kinda makes it hard to presuade them to stop. Kinda like the bully pickin on your kid. You can ask and beg for him to leave you alone, but a good whopin will set him straight. Im just glad we have someone in office who is taking a stand. I cant imagine what would happen if the tollerance mind set was in place. Seems so many feel were the instigator because we were hit and deserved it or they werent surprised. I live in a very liberal minded area (I guess thats what it is) they balk about world peace and rights for all, What the H was Sadam doing to his people? or any other 3 world country. Rule by intimidation, is that right? I dont think so. Its to late to back out now, we gotta finish the job. I just hope Russia and others will become more involved after what happened to all those little children. That was truly an evil. grown adults will play dirty games so to say, but that crossed the line as 911 did.

Thank GOD for a free AMERICA.
Kinda like **** roaches, They just don't quit till you got them all DEAD.
Release the military and get the whipping started and over.
If you believe in evel, this is it, at its best.
Old 09-19-2004, 11:21 AM

Amen to that!!
Old 09-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND OUR COUNTRY AND BUSH

BUT, we'll never fix it over there NEVER they are destined to fight they aways have and allways will its in the BIBLE and if you beleave in the bible like I hope you all do then you'll agree that if it does get fixed over there its a matter of time untill its all screwed up again.. its just how it is like it or not . .................RIGHT???

@ the worst we'll get a bill of rights and a consintutions all set up over there and over the next few years they'll have all the money pouring in from oil to build up there army to protect there freedom just like we did. we dont want them to be like us !!! @ some point they'll feel that were threating there freedom then were all in trouble.

PROUD TO BE AMERICAN BUT IM REALLY GLAD WERE THE ONLY ONE !!!!!!