Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I think my wife may be cheating on me

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 06:38 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jerk.

I'm sitting here really pondering the situation and then I have to read the last line two and a half times to even understand what has happened to me!

Got me.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sell her stuff and get the truck fixed by a professional............that's what I did...............no joke.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:46 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally Posted by Begle1
Sell the truck and buy a Toyota Prius.

We had a member on here that goes by the name T-7 Firefighter, he sold his truck and bought a Prius. Don't tell his wife, but now every Friday night he runs out to the PETA rallies and gets all kinds of chicks with that eco-babe-magnet...

You get one of those little Prius's and you'll have enough babes that you can forget about your wife. Toyota's are pretty good for rust, anyways...
What do ya mean don't tell my wife. Shes got one too. Your right except for the PETA part. It is a chick magnet.

Wait a sec.... If my car is a chick magnet... and she has the same car..... then that means..... her car is a chick magnet too!!!!! ALL RIGHT!!!!!! this car is paying off more than at the pump! Wait till I tell her she is bringing us home a girlfriend. Sweet!

Britt

Old 12-04-2005, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by t-7 firefighter
What do ya mean don't tell my wife. Shes got one too. Your right except for the PETA part. It is a chick magnet.

Wait a sec.... If my car is a chick magnet... and she has the same car..... then that means..... her car is a chick magnet too!!!!! ALL RIGHT!!!!!! this car is paying off more than at the pump! Wait till I tell her she is bringing us home a girlfriend. Sweet!

Britt

Maybe you should have kept the truck, then you'd stil have a bed to sleep in after you tell her that.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
That WAS pretty Edit funny!

You've GOT to do another one in the future.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:50 PM

next time she goes "out" tail her or have one of your friends do it. take some binoculars so you could watch from a distance. or at least see where she goes.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:51 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
T-7, you now are the owner of one each coke covered keyboard. Come and get it any time you choose. (insert choking runny eyes smilie)

...Bringing home a girl friend... Good one.

Ed
Old 12-04-2005, 11:07 PM

Lol.. oldie but goodie. I almost fell for it until i started reading the "i ducked behind my.." .. couple different variations out there.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:55 AM

Talking

i laughed so hard i almost ****** my pants, that was great
Old 12-05-2005, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Big Deezul
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Think you nailed it - it's NOT a Taxi. She bought a Ford PSD and her friends are driving it home at night so you don't find out.

Mark
Old 12-05-2005, 06:15 PM

True story

A friend of mine had a wife that began working late, needed to go back to town for something(groceries,etc.), on and on. He became suspicious and tried following her one night and she gave them the slip so he went home and pondered on the problem and so he took the radio tracking collar off his coon dog and put under the seat of his wifes car. It worked,Nuff' said. I think of this every time some one tells a "dumb redneck" joke.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:14 PM

Should have used a shock collar
Old 12-06-2005, 07:35 AM

LOL< That made my day start right, Thanks for the stomach ache from laughing so hard and spitting coffee all over my computer
Old 12-06-2005, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by LRAmberson
LOL< That made my day start right, Thanks for the stomach ache from laughing so hard and spitting coffee all over my computer
Did it look something like this?

Old 12-06-2005, 10:18 AM

my wife thougt I was having a stroke.

Quick Reply: I think my wife may be cheating on me