Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I think I figured it out

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking I think I figured it out

Today, my wife and I took a trip to see our daughter at the college she attends. No big trip, about 370 miles round trip. We had to bring up a few extra pairs of shoes

Anyway, while driving and observing the other drivers, at times dodging them, I realized that it must be the electrical field from the spark plug wires that must be blocking normal brain functions of drivers. It has to be, I mean it does not affect me, I do not have them, [spark plugs, tho the wife questions the brains at times] the truckers who drive diesels seem normal too, it is just the gasers. Those that behaved normaly, I bet had aluminium foil in their hats.
How else can it be explained that people that under most circumstances behave rationaly, exibiting nothing abnormal, yet when they get behind the wheel of a car act as if they just swallowed a stupid pill.

Let me know if you had similar experiences, with other drivers I mean.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes... tonight.... i was waiting to turn left at an intersection and there was someone turning right that REFUSED to turn right on a green light until after I turned left...