Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I MISS MY TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 01:23 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I MISS MY TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 2 days and I am going into convultions! I am shacky, dizzy, nausious and just plain sick down to my heart knowing my truck is parked outside at the dealer.

[move]I WANT MY TWUCK BACK!!! :'( :'( :'( :'([/move]
Old 12-05-2003, 01:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:I MISS MY TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you poor baby ;D I havent seen or touched my truck since July :'( So don't tell me about 2 day's :-
Old 12-05-2003, 01:52 AM
Chapter President

How the heck are you doing? Everything ok in the sand box? ..... I can cry if I want to! :P

Keep your head down and gun loaded! Take care bud. 8)
Old 12-05-2003, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

02DSLDOG--Mines been in the shop for 3 days now waiting for the same injector pump. In the meantime I have the luxury :of driving a rental Cirrus :'( Lights seem so bright when your fanny is 6 inches from the pavement
Old 12-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Chapter President

Should of been done friday :.... Here is the deal: I call friday at 4:00p.m. service guy say's I'll call you right back. He calls and say's "it's not done yet, the mech. is off in 2 minutes, but I cond him into staying until he get's your truck done"! .... I said "Are you nut's"!!!!!!!!! You just told a mechanic that he had to stay until this truck is done, on a friday night at the end of his shift! This is my truck he's workin on! You seervice guys have no clue! ....I told him to tell the mech to go home and have a great weekend, the truck will be there on monday to finish. I know the mech. up here, my thought on this is:

The mech. is now peeo'd that he has to stay late and is now in a foul mood, there fore he will work as hard as he can to get the heck outta there and start his weekend, i.e. break something else and no trucky trucky for the weekend anyway. Now he will come in monday morning and go, you know that guy that owns this truck is pretty cool letting me go home friday, I will do my best job for him in return.
Or he will come in hung over from snowmachining at the cabin all weekend and peeo'd he has to be at work. .....

As a mech. I know how I would of felt on a friday with two minutes to go for the weekend and my boss told me I had to stay to finish the job. > :'( >

I will be brave and do my best to drive my wifes rig. ...97" GMC Jimmy :'(....

[move]LORD HELP ME!!! :'([/move]
Old 12-06-2003, 10:01 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

[quote author=Mr. 45 link=board=10;threadid=23284;start=0#msg218516 date=1070610565]
Oh you poor baby ;D I havent seen or touched my truck since July :'( So don't tell me about 2 day's :-
[/quote]

Wow! I guess that makes DTR "your worldwide diesel truck resource". I guess it's good you don't have your truck there though, because I imagine the first sand storm would bead-blast the entire exterior for you.
I miss my truck too, but then again, I do love my BMW, even if it has 308K on it. ;D

Chris
Old 12-07-2003, 10:19 AM
Chapter President

I miss my truck too, but then again, I do love my BMW, even if it has 308K on it. ;D

Chris

... No more CTD for you? You o.k. ???