Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

And i live here....kinda

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 07:06 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ColinP
If any states are going to be kicked out, I think we should start with the states that recieve more federal dollars than they pay!
looks like we would have to start with Florida then...
If we done that, everyone would need a passport to go see their grandparents.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:58 PM

Kalifornia bashing aside it has been near 80 degrees this week way up in Redding and I've been able to ride my Vrod to work, Yaay. On the other hand I will most likely have no water in Lake Shasta for my boat this summer and we all may die of thirst up here. Hope the folks in LA have enough water to hose off their personal tennis courts ;-)
Old 01-16-2014, 11:03 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by soulezoo
In fact, there are a good many true conservatives that are simply oppressed and outnumbered now... truly sad.
Yup, my Dad and Mom are in that club.

By the way. I wind up in Pollock Pines several times a year.
We always top off our tanks at the Snoline service station on the way to Ice House for deer hunting.

Originally Posted by Kidrod
On the other hand I will most likely have no water in Lake Shasta for my boat this summer and we all may die of thirst up here. Hope the folks in LA have enough water to hose off their personal tennis courts ;-)
Every time I drive I-5 (a lot) I look down at the lake hoping it has magically come up 100 feet.
About 15 years ago we rented a house boat there and had a blast.
People further South are going to have to wash their cars with bottled water if we don't get more snow and rain.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:08 AM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark
Yup, my Dad and Mom are in that club.

By the way. I wind up in Pollock Pines several times a year.
We always top off our tanks at the Snoline service station on the way to Ice House for deer hunting.
Wish I could say I wind up in Kenai several times a year....

I live about 15min south of that service station by the Sly Park lake. Deer hunting for me is a 5-10 min quad ride from my house to the spot. I'd be a heck of a lot better hunter if they'd let me hunt from my porch!
Old 01-17-2014, 10:20 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
And you wonder why I left CA 30 years ago. Saw it then. Just finishing up 2 weeks in OR, see the same thing here. Can't wait to get back to AK. Though some of those illegitimate children of unmarried parents are trying to do the same male bovine feces up here.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:28 AM

Too bad the soverign Republic of Texas can't secede. We could have proper border control all the way around. Make wannabes from the south fill out proper paperwork to gain citizenship and ask 3 questions from those of the north, west and east.

1. Do you think tree huggers are friends?

2. Do you think eating small (and large) furry animals is bad?

3. Do you think owning a gun is bad?

Any answer of yes to any of these questions automatically closes the gate to entry.

It was a nice dream last night anywhooo.........
Old 01-17-2014, 01:32 PM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Originally Posted by scuzman00
Too bad the soverign Republic of Texas can't secede. We could have proper border control all the way around. Make wannabes from the south fill out proper paperwork to gain citizenship and ask 3 questions from those of the north, west and east.

Any answer of yes to any of these questions automatically closes the gate to entry.

I just want to point out where Sheila Jackson Lee hails from...and represents in Congress. Unless of course you're wanting to cut out the 18th district and Houston from your plan.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:35 PM
DTR 1st Sergeant

I'm just sayin'....

Nowhere is immune.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just want to point out where Sheila Jackson Lee hails from...and represents in Congress. Unless of course you're wanting to cut out the 18th district and Houston from your plan.

Walton and Johnson say it best...."Congress WOMANNN"!!
Old 01-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Soulezoo....like you I am from Northern California, my Great Great Grandfather built the original streets in Sacramento using Clydesdale's and dump wagons, a portion of his which still exists in old town Sacramento

Every time you drive by Grays Corner think of me sitting out front drinking a soda and trying to get the logging trucks to blow their horns as they drove by back in the 60's...My Fathers Cousins was Jesse Gray the owner of that establishment when it was a booming little beer bar, grocery and full service gas station.

I love California but got tired of all the Illegals coming in and taking without giving anything back...hard to pay taxes when you are an enemy of the State. Add to that the insanity of the Liberals trying to legislate every single moment of ones life I am glad to no longer be living there....

I do however applaud you for hanging tough
Old 01-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by ColinP
If any states are going to be kicked out, I think we should start with the states that recieve more federal dollars than they pay!
I agree and we should kick out all those illegals that don't pay taxes as well
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Originally Posted by scuzman00

1. I'm a tree hugger. I quite enjoy dressing up to look like a tree in late fall and spending a day climbed up among the branches.
2. do they have to be furry? Scaly is pretty good too.
3. owning A gun is bad. they should be owned in multiples. One tool will not cover every job. Besides, the kids gotta have tools too.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:35 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

They don't let me hug trees anymore.
Once I start hugging a tree I cant help but to try and go all the way.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Bark
They don't let me hug trees anymore.
Once I start hugging a tree I cant help but to try and go all the way.
Not your fault that you are crazy about her limbs
Old 01-17-2014, 09:34 PM

I try to be a cut above the rest.

Deer hunting for me is a 5-10 min quad ride from my house to the spot. I'd be a heck of a lot better hunter if they'd let me hunt from my porch!
My Dad keeps having deer drop dead in his garden. I think tomatoes are bad for them.

After the last Deer collision death, there was a Letter to the editor in the Vacaville reporter awhile back talking
about not letting hunters kill deer anymore (its cruel) and only allowing hunters to capture the deer for a sterilization procedure.
I thought they must have been kidding at first.

Quick Reply: And i live here....kinda