Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I have a PERMA GRIN now!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2003, 05:58 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a PERMA GRIN now!

I was on my way home from town this morning and as I made the turn up the hwy, I saw it again! This nice lookin Black CTD, just like mine. But there was a differance! Last week this same truck left me in the dust with a little puff of black smoke everytime he shifted and was gone! I thought hmmmm? This is not a stocker. Today I decided to try and catch him and have a little chat. I did catch him, at the stop sign :. He took off and I fallowed, I gave my truck everything it had to keep up and he knew I was playing with him so he is gone! Man I thought what in the hell does this guy have under the hood? I caught him ( he was slowing down to turn in his subdivion) and I pulled into his driveway, jumped out and said &quot; what the hell do you have in that thing!&quot;... He just started to laugh and said I thought you were trying to keep up . Well turns out he is a member here of DTR! So we start chatting and he is telling me of all the goodies on his truck.<br><br>DD2 INJECTORS<br>EDGE DRAG COMP BOX<br>B-1 TURBO<br>CAM<br>And so on and so on. He finally say's would you like to go for a spin ???? I said are you nuts! Hel yeah! .. So I jump in, he turns the drag comp box up to 5x5! I knew I was in for a treat! ;D I have to tell ya, I AM STILL GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR! What power, exceleration and the wine of that B-1 turbo with 4' exhuast, OMG! Now I really have the bombing bug! I can't explain the power this thing had, just unbelieveable. WOW!<br><br>PUSH_ROD: WE NEED TO REALLY TALK ABOUT BOMBING MY TRUCK! I AM HOOKED! 8)<br><br><br>STILL ALL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Old 05-17-2003, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:I have a PERMA GRIN now!

Well, that's all well and good but did you sign him up for AKDTR chapter? <br><br>~Dave
Old 05-17-2003, 11:13 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re:I have a PERMA GRIN now!

He is leaving for canada, taking his truck to PIERS for more goodies :, if I had his money I would burn mine! ...As soon as he get's back we will get togather with his other buddies and I will sign them all up, sounds like, about 8-9 guys. They have meetings and bombing parties and do trip's, so it should be alot of fun! I know of the one guy, he lives right down the road from me, has a nice BIG shop!