Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

How many of you would vote for Arnold as Governor?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 05:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:How many of you would vote for Arnold as Governor?

[quote author=MOSTWANTED link=board=10;threadid=18248;start=0#msg171281 date=1060640974]
[move][glow=red,2,300]DONALD DUCK[/glow][/move]

;D ;D
[/quote]

Old 08-11-2003, 07:26 PM

what about larry flint ...........I mean he's a **** peddler who cares ...........................
Old 08-12-2003, 11:12 AM

Donald Duck is running too? Doesn't surprise me.......

115 candidates certified so far......... :
Old 08-12-2003, 01:13 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Donald Duck would probably be one of the better choices... :
Old 08-12-2003, 08:26 PM

A good friend and also competitor lives and has his business in L.A., he's dieing out there from all the taxes and just plain STUPID crap that the Cal. gov. has passed into law. Arnold will win because the people out there have no MORALS, much less the gumption to work. Cal. is becoming a welfare state where all you have to do is hold your hand out and recieve money, my sister in-law works for the gov. in L.A. and even she says it's a sham. Maybe there will be another earth quake and it'll just slde out into the ocean, then they could be thier own country, and San Fransico can be the capitol.
It's sad what this country is coming too, no one wants to work anymore and most think it's funny to elect the people they do, because no matter what, the Gov. gonna takes cares of mes.
I almost left out that if it didn't slide to far, they could build a bridge to mexico and all the illegal aliens with the new Cal drivers license could commute to the food stamp office.
Old 08-12-2003, 08:37 PM

Momma just reminded me that I shouldn't be throwing stones, look at the 1.2 BILLION tax increase that we are facing in Alabama, and I voted for the fricking jerk. :'( :'( :'( :'( they are saying if your house is valued under $50,000.00 you won't have to pay any taxes. Can you spell SLUMS, if your "farm is under 200 acres, you won't have to pay any taxes, key word FARM, if it passes, I will have our 10 acres re-classified as a "family farm".
Somebody must have opened the Vaseline pipeline and it's flowing fast.
VOTE NO on Sept. 9th, and California peolpe please vote for someone that has the know how to START to change things
Old 08-12-2003, 08:41 PM

Being Gov of California sounds like the biggest joke of the nation... :

I'd vote for the Terminator... ;D

Of course it would be pretty funny w/ Gary Coleman... "what'ch you talkin' about Bush?"

Tony
Old 08-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

[quote author=PumpDaddy link=board=10;threadid=18248;start=15#msg171751 date=1060737961]I almost left out that if it didn't slide to far, they could build a bridge to mexico and all the illegal aliens with the new Cal drivers license could commute to the food stamp office.
[/quote]

What endorsement do you need on your driver's license for this?
Class "M" for Marine craft,
"B" for boat,
Maybe "Y" for "Ya' gotts ta' be kidding" :
Old 08-12-2003, 10:16 PM

I would but of course I voted for "Jessie the Body Ventura" and it shookup the Dems and Reps so they don't take as many things for granted. You always knew where you stood with him and told truth no matter what which got him into trouble. Arnold has much more of a politician though!

It would be good to shake things up in CA! 8)
Old 08-13-2003, 01:32 PM

I'm kinda hopin' the same earthquake that levels San Francisco causes LA to shear off at the coastal range.....

Carries the benefits of less people, less freeway congestion, cool sea breezes, and less liberals, not to mention only 10 miles to the beach!

Oh well, I can dream can't I?
Old 08-13-2003, 02:33 PM

I would vote for "Sweaty Teddy" if he were running, although not because of what he said here:
Uncle Ted "Ya can't grill it 'til ya kill it" Nugent
Old 08-14-2003, 12:49 PM

It's a chocolate mess out there in the land of fruits and nuts. I'm still currently a CA citizen, so I guess I need to figure this one out. ANYONE would be better than Grey-out Davis. (Except, maybe, Cruz...)
I agree 100% with Hoss (which is most likely the last time you'll probably read that on one of my posts ) about the pro-choice thing, but hey. It's California, not Texas. There's no chance in God's green earth that a pro-choice candidate will win an election in that cesspool. A vote for Arnold is a vote against Cruz or any other wacko the leftist guerrilla faction out there (read: democrats) would have lead that once-great state.
Someone said California is going downhill? Unless that post was made back in 1991, it's about 12 years too late! That state has been pushing producers out and ushering leeches in for over 15 years now. And look what it's gotten them: a $38 BILLION deficit (that's 9 zeros!) and a state judge who randomly declares voter-led initiatives like 183 "unconstitutional!"

But look on the bright side...There are at least 20 states in this country still worth living in!!!!
Old 08-14-2003, 01:17 PM

If the liberals get their way, when I end up paying 70% taxes, I'm gonna drop out of society and move to California where everything is on the Government dole. I hear the cheese is pretty tasty!

That was a joke, but the funny part of it is it's probably not far from happening! (Too bad there's not a puker smiley!)
Old 08-16-2003, 09:20 PM

hey whiff, they'll get their way. But I don't think you will be able to benefit from the free cheeze, NOTCHO CHEEZE . It's works better to just drop off the radar screen, and HEY, I have or used to have friends in Enid, his name was Jim Poplin, he died about 10-15 years ago, his wife, as far as I know still lives there with their sons, if you see Gail, say I said HI.

Quick Reply: How many of you would vote for Arnold as Governor?