Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

This is how i met OPRAH.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 01:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is how i met OPRAH.

Ok so i posted this on another forum - challenger forum that is, so i thought i would share with you all how we met since i've had the odd thread allready here on it.

On holidays, went to see the dealer i went to highschool with, bought a truck off him on holidays 8 years ealier. Anyway he says come here gotta show you something. Nice black 2008 SRT8. Here's the keys start it up. I say no way forget it, as i know i would be doomed. So he continues to badger me, along comes the old lady, and i say here she comes, you had your chance. I'm thinking hurry up and lay the law down cause i'm crumbling, looking at this beast. So i figure right on, i'll still have money for the rest of our holidays. Then that mean and cruel woman i've been living with for the last 10 years does the most unexplained, most shocking thing, words i thought i would never hear, says WOW is that ever nice!!!!

Right then i almost died. The voice of death and destruction, actually sounded nice, and had compassion. OMG!!! At the time when i needed her to breath fire, and crush villages, she's bending over and kissing little boys hands, like she has become the pope. My true voice of reason is gone. I'm left to defend myself against an army, just like in the movie 300.

Well i failed. I was defeated. It really wasn't even much of a fight. Some would say i have no spine. It was just simply a matter of time till the papers were pushed in front of me to sign.

I'm sorry if i let any of you all down. But beware of this beast for it has magical powers, it won't let you sleep. It's worse than Freddy Krueger in your dreams.
But this is the true story of how i met OPRAH. And the rest as they say is history.

And this is why my mods for the old gal, 2500 ram, has slowed down. God i love having two gals in my life.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I know the feelin... that's why I ain't going to the chevy dealership when the camaro's come out...