Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

How to get your wife to smack you

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another good way to have an unhappy significant other is to say something along the lines of "thats not the way my mom cooked it" or "my mom's (insert food name here) is better" Not good results, let me tell you....

Nick
Old 12-22-2005, 03:13 PM

Okay, she's left for work. . .

My wife is 16 years younger than me. On our first anniversary, while we were checking into the hotel I leaned over to whisper in her ear, (pretty loud and in the clerk's direction) " Remember, if your mom asks, this is OUR little secret!"
I think she stopped breathing.

She's gotten pretty used to my sense of humor in the ensuing years and actually thinks I'm funny . . . sometimes.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

LOL, never laughed at so many guys putting there feet in their mouths.Thanks for a great laugh guys,tell me more
Old 12-22-2005, 06:53 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
This is a true story.

I was painting the rims on my car and I was afraid the over spray would get on the car. I yelled at my wife to move the car. She said "But honey...." and before she could finished I yelled "Just move it!" Did I mention the car was up on jacks with all 4 tires removed? That was my first wife.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by badbub
Okay, she's left for work. . .

My wife is 16 years younger than me. On our first anniversary, while we were checking into the hotel I leaned over to whisper in her ear, (pretty loud and in the clerk's direction) " Remember, if your mom asks, this is OUR little secret!"
I think she stopped breathing.

She's gotten pretty used to my sense of humor in the ensuing years and actually thinks I'm funny . . . sometimes.

So how long did it take for the cops to show up? Funny I look about 15 years older then my wife (really only 4 years and 1 day). Should see the looks I've got, especially when she was 18.

I would add some really funny ways to get smacked if I could remember them. I have a scared reaction to cast iron for some reason.

Randy
Old 12-22-2005, 09:38 PM
Banned

my in laws were over a few years ago, all of us watching the travel channel, something on caribbean resorts, my wife looks to me and says "I want you to take me somewhere I have never been before" I stand up, take her by the hand, and lead her into the laundry room. Should've seen the look on mother-in-law's face, it was worth the lack of "attention" for a month.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:05 AM

Her: Honey, I think I have lost some weight.

Me: Turn around .... I think I found it !!!

Haven't been brave enough to use that one ... had a few opportunities though.

PISTOL