Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

How to get your wife to smack you

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 09:19 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, Im only 14, But in study hall i turned to my gf, Rachael, and said
"Hey Kendall....O CRA*"
Before I could get the P out of my mouth I was singing saprano for a bit and bout a month later we broke up....

PS..Kendall was a 4 year crush of mine that i have barly gotten over..and rachael had already hated her....
Old 12-21-2005, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One time a friend of my parents told us that when his old lady turned fourty he would trader her in for two twenties, to which she said "you aren't wired for 220"
Old 12-21-2005, 07:41 AM

After going back to college at age 36 my wife kidded me about looking to trade her in for 2 eighteen year olds - she didn't much like my reply of "Why would I want to double the aggravation I already have by having 2 women to deal with?"

Another one she didn't appreciate - Q: How do you turn your dishwasher into a snow thrower? A: Hand her a shovel.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by iker42
Hey, Im only 14, But in study hall i turned to my gf, Rachael, and said Before I could get the P out of my mouth I was singing saprano for a bit and bout a month later we broke up....

PS..Kendall was a 4 year crush of mine that i have barly gotten over..and rachael had already hated her....
Keep that up iker and you won't survive long enough to reach driving age

~Rob
Old 12-21-2005, 09:48 AM

Dont really get smacked around, unless I ask for it....um yea nevermind.

Actually we always kid around. Out in public we get into an elevated conversation, and I usually say "shuttup or i'll beat you again like last time" Any woman in earshot GLARES at me Then she says some comeback and I respond "yes dear" and run over like a scared dog. The looks on peoples faces!! My wife will point out pretty women and I agree and say only if you help.

I told her I could never cheat on her because I dont have enough balance to keep me and another woman on top of her.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

You guys are sooooo funny. If my husband asked if I had gained weight I would say " Yep sure did have a problem with it" LOL
Old 12-21-2005, 04:40 PM

This was a story from a friend of mine. When her sister was about nine months pregnant, she was having the normal trouble of getting around in Florida in July (something about her size and the heat I guess). Anyway, after she got up off the sofa and made the umpteenth trip to the bathroom, she returned and plopped down on the couch with as much finesse as you can imagine. Seeing this, her husband come up to her and sweetly said "Honey, if you tell me who did that to you, I'll take care of them....."

Not sure if he is getting laid yet again or not....
Old 12-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rick_Orcutt
Not sure if he is getting **** yet again or not....
Jeeez man, have a little finesse~! This is a FAMILY site!

The Janitor... just tryin' to keep things clean!
Old 12-21-2005, 04:52 PM

OOPS! My appologies....didn't think about that
Old 12-21-2005, 05:57 PM

After not gettin any "lovin" for a very long time I told my wife she reminds me of a used car salesman, she "talked" it up before the sale, then when I drove it off the lot the POS broke down.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:42 AM

My Wife is four months pregnant and last night she noticed that she was starting to get a "pooch"....I told that the "pooch" has always been there! Not Good!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:18 AM

My Wife Is Indian And From The Slapahoe Tribe............nuff Said!!

P.s.- I Don't Wear The Pants In My Relationship, But It Sure Is Fun To Pretend!!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by jbevly
My Wife is four months pregnant and last night she noticed that she was starting to get a "pooch"....I told that the "pooch" has always been there! Not Good!!!
Are you nuts?

I remember when I was showing a house to a couple and I ask the woman "When is the baby due?" ........ she looked at me and said "What baby?"
Old 12-22-2005, 12:45 PM

Yep ... I am guilty of that one too. One of my young sailors introduced me to his wife, who also had ... a "pooch". The comment flew outta my mouth before my brain could even register saying it. I was truly trying to be sincere and got myself in trouble.

Foot-in-mouth disease is sure rough one to deal with sometimes, huh ?

PISTOL
Old 12-22-2005, 01:53 PM

Want to get atleast a dirty look! Read this thread with you wife and then grab madly for the keyboard when you reach the end. All she said was "what do you think you're doing?' and left the room.

Quick Reply: How to get your wife to smack you