Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

How do you like your eggs?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 06:45 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you like your eggs?

Got home from work about 4:30 this morning and made breakfast for Karen before she left for work. I like to fry the bacon first. She likes it well done, I like a little grizzle to chew on. Then I fry the eggs in the bacon grease with salt and pepper. Call them heart stoppers. Nothing better than a #12 Wagner iron skillet. Some toast w/ blackberry jam on the side and some cider and coffee.<br><br>Got burned out on scrambled eggs and cheese in the service.
Old 12-15-2002, 08:33 PM

Re:How do you like your eggs?

Over medium, with plenty of hashbrowns thank you. :
Old 12-15-2002, 08:59 PM

Sunny Side up with lots of hashbrowns and a german sausage or sirloin... mmm.. tri tips...
Old 12-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote author=Redleg link=board=10;threadid=8356;start=0#80698 date=1039999545]<br>Got home from work about 4:30 this morning and made breakfast for Karen before she left for work. I like to fry the bacon first. She likes it well done, I like a little grizzle to chew on. Then I fry the eggs in the bacon grease with salt and pepper. Call them heart stoppers. Nothing better than a #12 Wagner iron skillet. Some toast w/ blackberry jam on the side and some cider and coffee.<br><br>Got burned out on scrambled eggs and cheese in the service.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Over easy on a biscuit with cheese and bacon. mmmmm. Nothing like a home made bacon, egg and cheese biscuit with a hot cup of coffee and a chocolate glazed Krispy Kreme donut!<br><br>I also love cooking breakfast, and I eat about half of it during the process ;D
Old 12-15-2002, 09:14 PM

yes cooking breakfest is nice... krispy creams rock.. Anyone ever had a one eyed jack? (I think that is what its called)<br>
Old 12-15-2002, 09:21 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

North of Grand Rapids, and lots of Amish around for fresh ones! <br><br>Nice to throw some sourmilk pancakes(with huckleberries) on the side and mix it up with frsh maple syrup

Trending Topics

Old 12-15-2002, 09:22 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Scrambled with cheese and ham, side of bacon (crisp), grits w/ butter, hot biscuits and sausage gravy, or spanish rice w/ sausage gravy(I love the breakfast bar at Shoney's ;D), and a pot of hot coffee.....then for lunch.................
Old 12-15-2002, 09:39 PM

*pulls up to micky D's and shuts truck off*<br><br> yeah, ill take a #3 with a large O.J. instead of coffee~<br><br>im not much of a breakfast guy, but after hearin about these good eatins, i just might have to change my mornin routine and cook!!
Old 12-15-2002, 09:42 PM

I have having to shut truck off at drive throughs... sometimes I just park a few feet away and get out and talk..
Old 12-16-2002, 02:55 AM
Chapter President

Love Scrambled Eggs with Salsa and Grits with a pound of bacon on the side and of course sweet tea...then Iam set till Supper
Old 12-16-2002, 05:17 AM

Man, no wonder ya'll need a Cummins-to haul your bacon infested rear ends around . j/k

I try to watch what eat [undecided]. When I do have eggs, I get 12 of em...seprate the yolks..have 4 yolks and 12 egg whites..scramble 'em up, throw in a little low fat shredded cheddar...mmm good ;D.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:59 AM

Yep, cookin breakfast is 1/2 the fun. I start out with a full package of bacon but end up &quot;testing it for crispyness&quot; and only put 1/2 of the pack out on the table.<br><br>I only eat breakfast on my days off. Got me a nice cast iron campfire griddle that I like to cook the eggs and hashbrowns on. Lots of salt, pepper and Lawry's seasoning salt make them eggs stand up. (My arteries are pretty fond of them too.)<br><br>PISTOL<br>
Old 12-16-2002, 06:40 AM

Over medium.... no slime. ;D<br><br>Tony

Quick Reply: How do you like your eggs?