Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Hey, you lucky birds - - I'm back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 10:56 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Picture Mexstan imitating a duck in a shooting gallery, marching back and forth in front of his dry-well. We'll get that sucker filled one way or another even if it is with snowballs.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:04 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Snowballs??? What's that?
Old 10-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Boy, you guys didn't change a bit over the summer. That's good.

Redleg: Moose Road Apples??? Is that what they were? Well, let me tell - - I had to check close before hitting the ground every morning - - that gal deposited them suckers right outside our door one night.

JustCampin: Pictures? Would you believe the camera gave up the ghost the last day of the trip - - so, it is in the shop being repaired. When it comes out, I will share a couple of the better ones. I took about 10 hours of video footage (editing will shorten that dramatically when I have time). Between the CFO and myself we have about 1200 photos. Gorgeous country.

Mexstan: heading your way? Guess what? I am looking into booking the Copper Canyon tour for early next year. Only glitch might be the CFO is talking about wanting to go to New Zealand in February.

Hanibal: Sebring with a wild woman driver? Thanks for the warning.

Rusty: I am so glad I picked the Dodge - - it has been a beautiful pulling and driving machine. I had lots of onlookers and lots of questions in the RV parks.

TankerYanker: Highest fuel cost was in Newfoundland - - .99/liter X 3.7 = 3.66/gallon. 75% exhange rate = 2.75 or so per gallon. So, a fill up cost me about $250 canadian. GULP

Pistol: I have almost perfected the FiverSnowBallDisintegratorGun. I will see to it you have one and Stan. We need to protect ourselves from these jealous northerners - - especially Redleg and Scotty.

I see Hoss is still up to his same tricks. BAD BOY BAD BOY. DOWN BOY.

Hey, thanks for the welcome back. I feel I am back with friends - - nice feeling on this website. Thanks Jack.

BackHomeBob