Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Have you ever taken YOUR wife hunting?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 01:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My best buddy used to bring his wife on our annual deer hunt. She was quite an attractive lady and took pride in appearance. She would have her hair done and get a couple stylish new camp outfits. The first year she even wore perfume into the woods!!! The guys just whooted over that, meanwhile the rest of use had the "best " of deer scent on us. I was appointed to tell my buddy that we really liked the camp outfits and she had a neat hairdo but really...perfume in the woods. After the first year at Christmas she got about half a dozen "deer" perfumes from all of us. From then on I have to say she rounded up some of the "best female deer scent" I've ever run into. Some were powerfull enough to almost take your beath away. hahah

Old 01-07-2008, 02:02 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

She is not alone. One of our hunting/camping friends wife wears patchouli oil out camping. I swear it smells like pot but the critters dont seem to mind it. I myself wear beer scent. bentwings: Put some pics of the plane(s) in your photo gallery when you get time. I like to point out hobbies more expensive than mine to my wife.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:36 AM

I SENT my wife hunting once. Asked her to go to town and LOOK at furniture. Needed a soffa, lounge chair, lamp, just about everything for the front room.

When I got home from work she had all the items she wanted delivered and in place. All the OLD furniture was out under a tree. It wasn't our furniture. We rented the house and the landlord didn't have a heads up we were going to need a place to put his furniture, and I had no truck!

I haven't sent her hunting since!!
Old 01-07-2008, 10:57 AM

My wife goes hunting with me and my son, she hardly ever shoots. She just likes to spot birds and walk. Now fishing is a different story. I love to fish and she will outlast me.