Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Have you ever

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme

CHRIS! hey man, electro shock makes it better!!! you just mellow riiiiigght ooouuuutttttt zzzzzzzzzzzz
Hence the reason for his Depends...he gets tooooooo melllllllooooooooooowwww

Then he wakes up all cold and damp and
Old 07-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
Hi Ed. You made a good point or points there. The assumption puts everyone in the same basket. It happens up here a lot too.

There are some folks here that live off the system and there are folks here that fend for themselves...pay cash.

It does not matter what color, race or creed...we all have good and bad.

Chris has been electrocuted, he has lost his perspective with his life because of the realignment of his brain cells. Poor guy. Thinks his Lithium batteries will help.

BAM!
brainwashed living in the southwest and having to deal with trickle chargers and not enough juice to get moiving. although progress on my thunder chair is coming along quite well compared to the outhouse single cylinder kubotamode is coming
Old 07-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by cbrahs
brainwashed living in the southwest and having to deal with trickle chargers and not enough juice to get moiving. although progress on my thunder chair is coming along quite well compared to the outhouse single cylinder kubotamode is coming
Thunder Chair...that sounds cool. But really...sounds like Pffffft Splat and psssssssssssss...are not thunder. Put some chrome on the toilet seat...10 HP easily.

I need AC on the KubotaMobile.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Scotty
Thunder Chair...that sounds cool. But really...sounds like Pffffft Splat and psssssssssssss...are not thunder. Put some chrome on the toilet seat...10 HP easily.

I need AC on the KubotaMobile.
those noises are the kubotamode trying to get fuel from the r/c plane fuel line you got there
Old 07-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Top's Younger Twin

those noises are the kubotamode trying to get fuel from the r/c plane fuel line you got there
KubotaRecyclerMobile.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Chapter President

you get that flux capacitor installed yet? version 3, recycled materials? just have a seat on there and flush to fuel the beast?

BAM
Old 07-19-2011, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S.TX.MEGA
Went to a local restaurant a while back, not known foe speedy service in the first place. It was taking longer than usual for our food to show up. Asked the server what was taking so long and she told us the only one in the kitchen was the owner because they were visited by INS earlier that day.
I'm sorry, but, the owner should have been hauled in for knowingly hiring illegals too.
You can't tell me he didn't know most of his crew was illegal.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:27 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm sure the owner did know. And that's where his dilemma is. I have been in those shoes, asked for help from an illegal and doing the legally right thing. It sucks. It really does.

You have to be human but you have to act like a law abiding citizen. The feeling clash hard. You feel bad for turning them in after/if you aid t hem.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My best freind and his dad had been prety openly racist against mexicans for as long as I have known him(15 years). He worked matinence at a food processing plant that happen to employ mainly mexicans. He told stories of how they had to shut the plant down one day because INS raided a local dairy farm and when word got to town the plant vacated and there were only a couple left that had no wories. He had gotten divorced and had full costody of both of his boys several years ago. A few years latter he called and said he had a blind date and he was bringing her to the Moto Cross race that my wife and I where going to. When he showed up I abought fell off my seat. It took everything I had to control my coments and facial expresions. His date was non other than a Mexican. That was a little over 3 years ago and abought 1 year after that they were engaged to be married. I hadent seen him that happy in years. those two where perfect for each other. He was a complete clown and she was literaly the only person I have ever seen capable of embarasing him in public. He would laugh non stop around her. She had an awsome bond with his 2 boys and treated them as her own. Unfortanatly a little over a week after they had got engaged and had just made an offer on a house they were in a very seriouse accident that killed the person in the other car and left my budie permanently a vegitable that is just a shell of himself. Luckaly she dident get seriosly hurt and had no lasting injuries. She stayed at his side for rite at 2 years and 3 states worth of moving him from one treatment center to anouther. She would move with him and be at his side as many hours a day as the doctors would alow. It took both of there familys to convinse her she needed some space and time to alow herself to cope with the reality of what happened. To this day I garontee if she got a call saying she could move back and resume being at his side I garontee she would in a heartbeat. She single handedly changed him and his parents to being more open minded and not grooping all mexicans in the same basket. All breeds have there good and bad it just so happens that we chose to ignore the good and consentrate on the bad.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Top's Younger Twin

you get that flux capacitor installed yet? version 3, recycled materials? just have a seat on there and flush to fuel the beast?

BAM
Thats old technology Chris. I am using that new 3D printer to generate the [censored] and the wheels.
Your Dilithium Crystal Pupemobile needs more power Cap'n!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:50 AM

Received 152 Likes on 131 Posts
In the defense of the Mexican population that lives here legally and as Americans, I must insist that consideration is taken for those who are here legally. I grew up in SoCal and attended a grade school that was predominantly Mexican and Mexican Indians. We all got along pretty well and had a respect for each other that helped avoid scuffles later on.

I learned to finish cement from predominantly Mexican laborers and was accepted as a hard worker, as were they. Its still a skill I make the most money at today, even though I am a journey level carpenter.

Many come here for a better life but nobody is welcoming them in and steering them to the information line to get signed in.

Many come to exploit and undermine our system.

Please don't confuse the two as they are completely black and white, no pun intended, regarding their presence in our great country.