Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Has Al Gore Gone Nuts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I told you guys herb wouldn't defend Gore too hard, herb is a lefty, not a moron...he knows a nut job when he sees one just like the rest of us.

Like I said before in this case politics has little to do with anything, the guy is wack no matter which side of the political side of the fence you live on. You could totally ignore his politics and still know the guy is living in a fantasy world.

Did I ever tell you guys I invented daylight??
(need the glasses to protect me from your "daylight"

I would probably have ALMOST as hard a time defending Al as many of the bewildered folks who voted for King George do defending him.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:55 AM

I didn't realize your hero Al was a member of our fourms.....what's his user name?

Prez
Old 02-18-2006, 11:57 AM

OK gents-- got things to do. Hope I stirred the pot enough to give you guys something to do
Old 02-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by herb
I didn't realize your hero Al was a member of our fourms.....what's his user name?

Prez
TOP is really Al Gore ?
Old 02-18-2006, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rauschbo
Gore was the one who blew right through his illegal campaign donations by claiming that there was no legal, controlling authority to stop him?

Anybody else think we should reintroduce and enforce the Sedition Act of 1798? Here's section two, reproduced in its entirety:

SEC. 2. That if any person shall write, print, utter. Or publish, or shall cause or procure to be written, printed, uttered or published, or shall knowingly and willingly assist or aid in writing, printing, uttering or publishing any false, scandalous and malicious writing or writings against the government of the United States, or either house of the Congress of the United States, or the President of the United States, with intent to defame the said government, or either house of the said Congress, or the said President, or to bring them. or either of them, into contempt or disrepute; or to excite against them, or either or any of them, the hatred of the good people of the United States, or to excite any unlawful combinations therein, for opposing or resisting any law of the United States, or any act of the President of the United States, done in pursuance of any such law, or of the powers in him vested by the constitution of the United States, or to resist, oppose, or defeat any such law or act, or to aid, encourage or abet any hostile designs of any foreign nation against the United States, their people or government, then such person, being thereof convicted before any court of the United States having jurisdiction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars, and by imprisonment not exceeding two years.
Link: http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/sedact.html

We would be short about 46 Senators in a very short time.....
Gee, but wouldn't that have been kinda tough on J. Kerry, Jane Fonda, both Clintons, Sean Penn, and about 1/2 (conservitivly speaking) of the Hollywierds?
Old 02-18-2006, 05:52 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Shovelhead
TOP is really Al Gore ?
See Al Gore (TOP) did invent the internet! He started DTR!