Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Has Al Gore Gone Nuts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Love this stuff

Al Gore, Chaney hunting pard---------- This stuff is GREAT
Old 02-15-2006, 01:37 PM

Crazy Al has ALWAYS been a complete IDIOT. What supprises me is, some folks are just now finding this out.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Mcmopar
Where is Herb?? The liberlas need protecting now!!
No Gore would be an idiot no matter what his political affiliation was

I don't really think of him as an accurate representative of the liberal party. He is out there on his own no matter who or what he is associated with

And had he actually made it to office he likely would have been the first leader since written records to have been stoned to death in public, having tossed the first stone himself.......after all...he created stones
Old 02-15-2006, 02:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Did you guys see on Hannity and Colmbs last night how the female Democratic stratagist ROASTED him!! Wow.

And that moron from San Fran who wouldn't let the gun ship into port, and then told Sean and Alan that the US should NOT have an Army at all????? What is with those people
Old 02-15-2006, 02:15 PM
P.J
Banned

And that moron from San Fran who wouldn't let the gun ship into port, and then told Sean and Alan that the US should NOT have an Army at all????? What is with those people

Costa Rica doesn't have a military and it's a perfectly peaceful and secure place even with it's proximity to Nicaragua.

We are nestled here between Canada and Mexico, two countries that couldn't hurt a fly if they wanted to and we seem to have problem after problem?

Our policies are unjust in some instances, we have dumped on so many counties for our own selfish reasons over the years. I'm not suprised 75% of the world hates us.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:29 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
I have thought that Al Gore was round the bend from a long time ago. What I don't understand is how or why so many people support him and apparantly promote his crazy ideas. Sometimes he sounds like a loose cannon, someone who has nobody on his staff to do any research to suggest what he should talk, or not talk about. Perhaps Shirley MacLaine does his research for him and advises him?
Old 02-15-2006, 02:44 PM
Banned

Sounds like Ol' Al needed a quick paycheck. What a moron. Hes definetly not doing his party, or his country any favors. Someone preferably on the left needs to stand up and do something about this. IMO Gore should never be allowed to publicly speak on behalf of the US in any way ever again. Idiot.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by P.J
Our policies are unjust in some instances, we have dumped on so many counties for our own selfish reasons over the years. I'm not suprised 75% of the world hates us.
Yet we have also bailed half of those countries asses out once or twice in the past, yet that counts for nothing--right??
Old 02-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Banned

Yet we have also bailed half of those countries asses out once or twice in the past, yet that counts for nothing--right??
No kidding!
Old 02-15-2006, 03:17 PM
P.J
Banned

I watch the History Channel buddy .

It like the Amish, they don't usually say "Thank you" or "You're welcome". They operate on the principal that if you didn't want to do what did, you just wouldn't have (hence, no thanks needed). I like this thought process.

If you think we've ever "bailed out" or assisted another country or group of people without some financial or polotical strings attached you are sadly naive.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Banned

I don't think that even herb himself could defend this idiot. Where's Al live? I think it's time we all pay him a visit. What a freaking MORON!!!!! ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by P.J
If you think we've ever "bailed out" or assisted another country or group of people without some financial or polotical strings attached you are sadly naive.
That's true, we bailed out France, and then paid to rebuild part of their country. The list goes on and on. I am so sick of people pissing on their own country--If you don't like it here-LEAVE!!

This country was built on free speech and religious freedoms, Now I can't say Merry Christmas for fear of "offending" someone, well guess what - I am offended!! Have you ever looked at a dollar---What does it say?? Yes this is a rant, but these little groups of crazy liberals have to go.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by P.J

It like the Amish, they don't usually say "Thank you" or "You're welcome". They operate on the principal that if you didn't want to do what did, you just wouldn't have (hence, no thanks needed). I like this thought process.

Your probably right. I can see where France,and Germany have paid us back.
we have spent billions since the war protecting there sorry backsides. you tell me what we had to gain from that.ya, it sure has benefitted us in the long run.Maybe Al Gore is french.No, then he would of invented wine.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:26 PM
P.J
Banned

Dry the tears Mcmopar, you say that the country was built on Freedom of Speech, but when I excersice my rights, you tell me I sould leave?

Trust me, as soon as I have saved enough to go somewhere with less Government and less individual tax burden I'll be there.

"Crazy Liberals" are what the country was founded on. Do you think Jefferson, Washington and the other guys in those candle lit rooms were Partiots, Liberals, Conservates, what?

They were absolute defectors, worst of the worst according to Loyalists. But, they were strong in their beliefs and didn't back down, or LEAVE because they "Didnt' like it"

Calm yourself, life is too short.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:29 PM

EDIT

Thats what I have to say about that.

Quick Reply: Has Al Gore Gone Nuts?