Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Happy camper!!! I am

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy camper!!! I am

Just picked up a 97 extended cab 2wd with get this 60k original miles and it looks show room new, I really liked my 94 and the setup I just installed in it but I needed the room of the extended cab, anyway just Happy as can be, as the older 12v's are getting harder to come across with low miles. So my 94 in my sig is for sale in the classifieds so please pass the word. Goodluck,,Rick
Old 08-06-2004, 11:28 PM

Congratulations on the new truck! Enjoy starting the BOMB process all over again.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:49 AM

Thanks allot, I did not know we would need the extra room until grandchildren arrived on scene, I really liked my 94 just couldn't justify keeping it and not having room for some extra luggage's as the wife calls them, Ha Ha. Thanks again and Goodluck,,Rick
Old 08-07-2004, 10:31 AM

Hey kandgo. You are just trying to justify a new truck. Those kids would have fit behind the seat in your 94 .
Old 08-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Friendly reminder:

No For Sale items allowed in the forums.
This includes signatures, as they are visible in the forums.

Thank you for your support.

Back to the topic at hand.

phox
Old 08-07-2004, 09:13 PM

If you are not a paying advertiser on the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, you may not place advertisements in your signatures or posts for your products or website. Paid site advertisers may post information on special deals or sales in the public forum ONCE PER MONTH. Pricing may not be given in the post. The post shall not contain full details of the sale or special. The post must contain a link to the vendor website that better explains the special or sale. Again, you may never publicly post pricing on your products. If someone asks, you may answer them privately. Members may only advertise for vendors or websites who are paying advertisers of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum. You may become an advertiser by visiting our Advertise with us page for more information.
Thanks for the friendly reminder, before I stated my truck was for sale in my signature I read the above rules and thought since I am not selling products or a web site and it was my personal truck which is a one time deal I thought it would be acceptable, as the above rules are leading a person to the understanding that they are for productS and websites. So again maybe some clarifications are in order, and as you may have done so, No advertisments of any kind should be included in the rules. Thanks again and Goodluck,,,Rick
Old 08-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you for checking the rules before posting, many do not.

Yes, they are kinda vague regarding personal items.

I left your post saying it's in the classifieds, otherwise how would anyone know you were selling it.

That might also be in that gray area, but IMHO, it's OK for now.

Thank you for understanding, and not bashing me for reminding you and others.
(You'd be surprised how much we do get bashed for reminding folks of the rules)

Oh, and congrats on the new to you truck.

Phox
Old 08-07-2004, 09:48 PM

Thanks again and my apologies again, this is such a great and clean site for these trucks. I have been very pleased with my experience here and the help I have been able to give and recieve here. Keep up the great work,,,Goodluck,,,Rick