Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Halloween Safety Tips -- Follow Them

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 04:09 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re:Halloween Safety Tips -- Follow Them

Hey...I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I thought you were just being your typical "it's a conspiracy...the U.S. is in trouble....wolves are laying with sheep...have you ever wondered about" Mexstan. :P

Why don't you enlighten us?
Old 10-30-2003, 04:35 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts

Sigh, OK, but I don't want this to degenerate into something that has to be shut down. Remember you asked, so don't shoot me. If anybody wants to dispute what I am going to say, do it with facts and not emotions. If you really want to attack me do it via PM and not on this great site. OK?
Dave brought up some very valid points about the darker side of halloween. Halloween is not all the fun and games that it is pretended to be. It goes way back in time to when the Druids started it. It is a pagan festival with strong recorded satanic rituals and influences. It is very definately a time of good versus evil.
As a Christian and not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ I try to follow the Biblical teaching of knowing the enemy. Consequently, over many years I have made it a point to read books by various authors and beliefs about satan. The enemy is Satan who is a real person. Incidently, satan's biggest success is to convince people he does not exist. He uses things like halloween and other things to get kids to accept the darker side.
Just last week I was asked about halloween by a concerned father of two cute girls. He also wanted to know if halloween is satanic. Here is the answer I gave him. Guys and gals, this is no laughting matter and believe it or not but I am just scraping the surface here. Unfortunately this is a very heavy and serious subject so forgive me if I offend anyone.

OK, will try again to answer your email question about halloween. By the way, I know it is correct to use a capital letter for things like 'halloween' or 'satan' but I just do not want to elevate him or his actions in even the smallest way. Yeah, I know, I'm wierd!
To answer your question in detail will take many pages but I am just going to touch on a few things for now. If you have any more questions, just ask.
Yes, halloween IS satanic. It goes way back in history and satan has used this to fool people and take their eyes off Jesus. Many people will try and tell you that it is just a harmless 'celebration' or 'event' but that is garbage if you take a close look at it's history and what it really means. Lots of info on the internet about this. Also look into the origin of the word "halloween" and see how it has been changed from a Christian meaning into something satanic.
As a Christian I have believed for many years that it is necessary to know all we can about satan. Just as in a military operation. No army would dream of going into battle unless they first found out all they could about the enemy. They send out spies and gather intelligence in every way they can. All in an effort to gain the upper hand and avoid casualties. As Christians we need to do the same and our enemy is satan. That is why the Bible talks so much about this. For example, Ephesians 6:12 specifically tells us what we are fighting. Go and read it. Romans 8:38 also gives us a clue.
For years now many churches in the states and Canada on halloween night have special events at the church for the kids. They have nothing to do with halloween and serve to keep the kids focused on Jesus and off the dangerous streets.
Now I am going to change gears and hit you with some really heavy stuff. As you may be aware, things like sacrifices have always been associated with satan. Some churches and many so called Christians will try and tell you that this does not happen in this day and age. One of satan's most succesful lies is to convince people that he does not exist and things like sacrifices are a thing of the past. Here is a quote from book I have that tells it like it is. It is written by an ex bride of satan and she reveals a lot about satan and his activities. I hesitate to tell you the following because I am not sure if you are ready for this yet, but you did ask and this is a very serious subject. Here is the quote from the book:

In the United States there are eight "holy days" out of each year when human sacrifice is usually performed. (Human sacrifices may also be performed on other days for other reasons such as discipline fertility rites etc) Smaller covens who do not have the necessary facilities usually join with the larger covens nearby on these occasions. The "holy days" are Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and as close as possible to the first day of spring, summer, fall and winter. (Satan wishes to desecrate each of God's mercifully ordained seasons.)
Halloween has, since it's inception by the Druids in England been a special holiday for human sacrifices to satan. It continues the same in our day. The sudden epidemic of harmful substances and objects being placed in the various halloween treats for "tick-or-treaters" is no accident. It was a carefully planned effort by satanists. The children injured and killed by these treats are sacrifices to satan. The purpose of the sacrifices as taught to cult members, is to "purify" them so that they can receive satans "blessings". Also, anyone who drinks the victim's blood or eats their flesh gains new demons and therefore greatly increased power. The drinking of blood is an important part of all satanic activities. This is no accident. Satan constantly strives to defile all of God's princoples. Read Leviticus 17:10-11.

Hope the above did not scare the socks off you. There is a lot more but that is enough for now. Did you know that in the states and Canada that a week or two before halloween that pet stores will not sell black cats. That is because over and over again evidence has been discovered to indicate that these cats were used in satanic rituals. Also, after halloween police departments are finding more and more human bodies and parts of human bodies that they say were used in sacrifices. Just read the news for yourself after halloween.

So, Jack, DieselDaze and Hoss, sorry you asked now?
Old 10-30-2003, 04:54 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's the Stan I know.

Just kidding. I know it's a serious topic. Personally, Halloween was never anything more than a fun time to dress up and collect candy from all the neighbors to me as a child. Haven't really given it much thought since that time. :-
Old 10-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

I am thinking of adding another day to the "Human Sacrifices" that were alluded to in an earlier post. #9 is for those who choose to post Religious or Political rantings here. :

Come on guys! This is a truck forum, lets leave all that stuff where it belongs, and not here at DTR.
Old 10-30-2003, 06:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uh, I don't want to get the moderators and such mad at me or nothin', but you guys did ask...
Old 10-30-2003, 07:06 PM
Admin Team Leader

[quote author=jfpointer link=board=10;threadid=21723;start=15#msg203754 date=1067560675]
Uh, I don't want to get the moderators and such mad at me or nothin', but you guys did ask...
[/quote]
You are correct Jim and NOBODY is being chewed out here. I think that the answer they got went far beyond what they anticipated, and these things have always gone sour in the past.

Religion and Politics, just always bring out the worst in people, and we just don't want any problems from these subjects.

Stan knows this as I have talked with him about this before, he has strong beliefs and I admire his conviction in standing behind them.

But even with that in mind, it still doesn't belong here at DTR.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:18 PM

[quote author=Lary Ellis (Top) link=board=10;threadid=21723;start=15#msg203781 date=1067562360]
[quote author=jfpointer link=board=10;threadid=21723;start=15#msg203754 date=1067560675]
[/quote]
Religion and Politics, just always bring out the worst in people, and we just don't want any problems from these subjects.
[/quote]

Well heck, Top, that leaves us nothing to talk about but CTDs and chainsaws.

Old 10-30-2003, 08:00 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Grills?

Old 10-30-2003, 08:14 PM
Chapter President

[quote author=Lary Ellis (Top) link=board=10;threadid=21723;start=0#msg203545 date=1067531227]
Here is a picture of Hoss in his halloween costume
[/quote]

:'( :'( :'(
O' MAN! STOP IT, I'M PEEING MY PANTS! That is tooooo cute!
Old 10-30-2003, 08:51 PM

[quote author=Jack Thorpe link=board=10;threadid=21723;start=15#msg203789 date=1067563185]
...come on guys. You're going to make Scotty mad if you don't mention grills.
[/quote]

You're right, how could I forget the grills! I really like my JennAir. ;D

Hey, I almost forgot, I found Scotty a new avatar:
Old 10-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Admin Team Leader

[quote author=jfpointer

Hey, I almost forgot, I found Scotty a new avatar:
Sweeeeeettttt! He will need a large can of lard in order to squeeze into that thing though
Old 10-30-2003, 09:29 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Make it yellow and I'm all over it!

Thats one swank ride!

I would use that in my sig as an avatar in yellow.

hint hint

Quick Reply: Halloween Safety Tips -- Follow Them