Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Guys, Keep Your Eyes Peeled!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Always a day late, and a dollar short.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Guys, Keep Your Eyes Peeled!!

Between Dec. 15 PM and Dec. 17 AM, a Lincoln 200-D welder was stolen. Between Dec. 18 PM and Dec. 19 AM, Baker Metal was broken into and the following were stolen:

Torch-Smith SC hoses
Milwaukee 4.5" angle grinder
Tweco electrode holder
Prostar 300 amp ground clamp
Cable connector
# 1/10 cable

Should you come across any of these items, call your local crime stoppers or law enforcement. A $3000 dollar reward is being offered leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
You should post the business address so we know where to go steal the brand new replacement equip...

Just kidding I read this and it reminded me of a Chicano I knew in California that had those electric hydraulics on his car....he was telling me he and his buddy stole NEW batteries for it all the time because they were hard on batteries.

I had to ask him how he knew he was only stealing new batteries? and he replied " That's easy...we steal the battery out of a car then go back in 2 days and steal the NEW one I told him flat out that if I EVER went missing a battery I was coming straight to his place and I wasn't going to be happy.

I wonder if thieves do the same thing when they steal stuff like this? sell the booty then come back for the brand new replacement stuff? Makes a guy think hard about booby traps don't it?
Old 12-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
You should post the business address so we know where to go steal the brand new replacement equip...
Makes a guy think hard about booby traps don't it?
LOL
Old 12-26-2011, 09:20 PM
Always a day late, and a dollar short.

Small towns like I live in, can steal someones car and be miles away by the time morning came. Were out in the middle of nowhere, and a million different way to enter/exit the town.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:23 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

06RAM2500 I know it wont turn up here but I hope it gets returned and the people responsible get thrashed.

But I also wanted to say:

Lary, that is brilliant!!
Old 12-26-2011, 11:55 PM

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
I've always found that a gentle calm approach to these issues works best. Basically, you don't have to catch your particular offenders, simply talk to someone who you know runs in those circles.

Explain in a straightforward manner, exactly the route you will pursue to re-obtain your stolen property, and please make sure the wording is " all inclusive " if you know what I mean.

This approach usually ends up in the return of your gear, in minimal time, with minimal hassles.

Good luck with it, hope they get caught
Old 12-27-2011, 07:27 AM
I think I can... I think...

Originally Posted by pind
I've always found that a gentle calm approach to these issues works best. Basically, you don't have to catch your particular offenders, simply talk to someone who you know runs in those circles.

Explain in a straightforward manner, exactly the route you will pursue to re-obtain your stolen property, and please make sure the wording is " all inclusive " if you know what I mean.

This approach usually ends up in the return of your gear, in minimal time, with minimal hassles.

Good luck with it, hope they get caught
If it was meth/crack heads it's already been sold or traded!!!