Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Great comeback by Cop

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 08:50 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Great comeback by Cop

I was watching the show "Speeders" getting a kick out of some of the lame excuses people give for speeding etc......

One girl is trying to talk the Officer out of a ticket, she bats her eyes and tells him "I thought you didn't give tickets to pretty girls?"

He replies, "You are absolutely right..... "Sign Here!"

Another fellow was explaining why he was speeding " "Some people look to see how fast they are actually driving, I can't drive like that...I try to sense how fast I am going and I did not sense that I was going that fast"

Funny stuff
Old 11-28-2008, 09:08 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good for him Cute aint worth as much as some girls think.
Can she gut and skin a deer? Fillet a Lingcod? can albicore?
Old 11-28-2008, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought you didn't give tickets to pretty girls......I don't, that was priceless
Old 11-28-2008, 09:11 PM
JKM

I only got pulled over once for speeding 96 in a 60 zone, on an indian reserve no less , and the cop , was an indian... I figured I was done for sure, couldn't see the point in trying to BS him , so i told him it was my fault , i didn;t see the sign, he saw all my clothes/computer etc piled in the truck , and asked if i was new to the area, and i was , had just moved there for college. He disappeared to his car, and came back with a written warning.

cops are not all bad , but a word to the wise , if there is a cop in town with a daughter your age , keep away from her , or he will find you
Old 11-28-2008, 09:19 PM

I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago, I told him I was just following the local traffic, he said it's like fishing you can't catch all of them..
Old 11-29-2008, 10:41 PM
DTR Mom

Wink

this is going to be a fun thread- I just know it!!

reverse does not go well either..... remember it's the 70s

me: doing above the posted limit and being young=stupid

local cop- do you know why i pulled you over?

me: cause there's no other way you could procreate.

four seconds later i had two tail lights out and he was going for my rear window...

I don't even smile when I get asked that question...

Heidi on the straight and narrow
Old 11-30-2008, 07:53 AM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That funny right there, thanks for sharing.

Tim
Old 11-30-2008, 09:37 AM
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Crusin' down the highway a couple months ago and I see the Trooper ahead of me. He's doin about 62 in a 55. Not uncommon up here. My cruise is set but creeps a bit and I gradually close on the Trooper. Next thing you know the Trooper grenades the breaks right in front of me and I stand onmine as well to keep from rearending him. He pulls into the other lane the falls behind me and lights me up.

I pull over and the Trooper comes up and proceeds to chew my backside something fierce. " Not very smart to tailgate a Trooper is it?" What were you thinkin' sppeding right in front of me!" etc. I'm in the yes sir, no sir mode at this time.

After about a 5 min. chewin he asks me for my license and registration. I say OK but I have to tell you that I am carrying. The Trooper asks where it is and I tell him then he says to me "You're not a felon or anything are you?"

That's when I loose it and stick my head out of my window and say " DANG IT J.D.! (that's the Trooper's name) You know darn good and well I ain't a felon!" He looks at me and says hey, I didn't recognize you. Slow down and have a good day.