Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Girls night out was a catastrophe!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 10:21 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
or a Texan. (remember scotty, I live between all four most populated canuck cities and frequent them-people watching)

being down there makes me

1/ mind my manners
2/ not swear, no matter what
3/laugh until my eyes water
4/ appreciate this fine country and the republic of Texas..heheheh

I would SOOO like to get my sis in laws out for a night !!! blond and blue eyed texas belles (that can shoot, drive and so forth wearing nice clothes)
San Antonio to DFW is my favorite area though. one sis is confimed single, tried to have a Arlington pro Fireman rescue her though ....

gosh texas is fun....
Old 05-02-2011, 10:33 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Justwannabeme, you'd be a hoot to go out with. Can you imagine the posts we'd be making the morning after a night in San Antone? I love SA nightlife.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
after our hubbies bailed us out ya mean....heheheNOPE! learned a bit ago to not post the good stuff. better in phone calls than in public access, snicker snicker.

A jumping place was near a German area North of San Antone. might have been tourist place by day, but the locals had a great time maybe fri/sat night. can't name the place but the food was excellent, you could dance with anyone, no hassles. all men/women were very polite and friendly-they went on late into the night.

y'all would freak out at a New York city club.....just go, once in your life. bucket list thing.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:06 PM

Probably New Braunsfel or Gruene.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:54 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
after our hubbies bailed us out ya mean....heheheNOPE! learned a bit ago to not post the good stuff. better in phone calls than in public access, snicker snicker.

A jumping place was near a German area North of San Antone. might have been tourist place by day, but the locals had a great time maybe fri/sat night. can't name the place but the food was excellent, you could dance with anyone, no hassles. all men/women were very polite and friendly-they went on late into the night.

y'all would freak out at a New York city club.....just go, once in your life. bucket list thing.

Oh, and I'm thinking you're thinking Gruene. There's a popular dancehall there, Gruene Hall.