Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

girls like Dodges

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by blackdiesel02
u aint gotta worry about me. im as right wing as they come. no democrats in my house! ( i aint knocken em or anything) So whats her name?

I second that.....No Democraps in my home..(thats what the 12gauge is for)
Old 08-11-2005, 12:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another line for the GM forum.

"Dodges are for kids without licenses or a clue on life"
Old 08-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Banned

Shoot. I'm 20 and have had my truck since I was 15 1/2. I've had one girl date me just for the truck (oh well) and all of my other girlfriends loved riding in it. One even had a 35th anniversary Z28 Camaro and she would rather take mine than hers. They all ask me when they can drive it and I just tell them they have to earn the right. It's nothing to date me but it's a privlage to drive my baby. Anyone who knows me for more than 10 minutes knows how much I care about my truck. The girl that I marry is gonna have to be very strong and secure because I tell all of my girlfriends that my truck comes before they do. My truck has never left me/cheated on me/complained at me, nothing. All she wants is a little gas, an oil change, and a bath and that's it. I might die a sad and lonely man but oh well. At least I know my truck is gonna be at my funeral because she is gonna be buried with me. That way I know she will get treated right no matter what. I need help BAD!!!!!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:05 AM

Lmao Tyler you do need some help. Next meet Ill slap you around alittle.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Banned

I need it BAD!!! Or maybe I need some tall, good lookin blonde to do it for ya.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Talking Always Daddy's Girl

My daughter is 14 and she loves helping working on my truck.
Can't belive how smart she is about mechanical things. When she was 3 years old, she would be laying under my truck with me and help me by shining the light in my eye's and handing me tools.
A few years ago she told my wife that she is going to get my truck... She ask when is this? and she replied, "when he dies"
I haven't got a clue were that came from.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Timmay2
Another line for the GM forum.

"Dodges are for kids without licenses or a clue on life"
ive got my license, and im gunna be a heavy diesel mechanic, but right now im cutting firewood in mass quantities. . . . (Anyone round branson mo. or harrision ar. need firewood?)
Old 08-11-2005, 08:49 AM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by TxDiesel007
i by far aint good lookin,
He ain't kiddin' either.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Hoss
He ain't kiddin' either.

No argument there..

But as many of you have seen not just here in Tx, but elsewhere, it is usually the ugly guys like me that date the prettiest gals...... so to all ya good lookin (ughhh..... pretty boys out there... x200) BITE ME!

Jim Lane... WHEN HE DIES??? OMG.. now thas just too much love for wantin ur truck, or scary cause shes already thinkin bout that....

Tx
Old 08-11-2005, 10:03 AM

Originally posted by blackdiesel02
ive got my license, and im gunna be a heavy diesel mechanic, but right now im cutting firewood in mass quantities. . . . (Anyone round branson mo. or harrision ar. need firewood?)

is the age to get your license 15 in AR? Wish it was that way here, its not like anyone cares. Planty of kids at school(my self included) drive around with out licenses. You just cant get pulled over.

Coop
Old 08-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Registered

Originally posted by mainer
is the age to get your license 15 in AR? Wish it was that way here, its not like anyone cares. Planty of kids at school(my self included) drive around with out licenses. You just cant get pulled over.

Coop
nope i get my licence when im 16. But i do have my hardship and ive had it for quite some time now. I can drive by myself for work, farm, school, church purposes only.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Girls like Dodges...

They sure don't like mine. I can't understand why...

If you want the chicks, get a Jaguar... My parents have always cycled through cars, and between a Javelin, GTO, Camaro and various Novas none of them ever got me anything... However, I used to live next to an old guy with a black 12 cylinder Jaguar that he let me "burn the carbon out of". That was a lady killer.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Begle..Its not your truck..
Old 08-11-2005, 03:48 PM

Originally posted by 2k1yzfr1
haha AND where is this girl? Tell her my truck sounds like a "big rig".

Im 16 BTW
me too i have gotten more compliments from girls on the stroker then any of the low ridin fart caned ricers in my school

how did i miss this whole thread i would have fit right in here
Old 08-11-2005, 03:59 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how these 14-15-16 year olds have these dodges?? Man My first truck was a ford (cheapest) and it blew up while driving it home. At least a nice crate motor went it but man took me darn near 8 years to save up some dough to get a truck like this. I guess most pay it off over a long time too, vrs. walking in with a pile of cash. Man I wish I had this truck back when i was 14. Heck I wish I could have been driving at 14. Long story short, i got my girl, and she's the love of my life. I have a picture of her on the back of my truck, not sure how to post a picture though. If you click the picture link in my sig. then click my new dodge, you shoudl see her twards the bottom. Talk about an intake

Quick Reply: girls like Dodges