Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

girls like Dodges

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by dspencer
My 18 year old wants my truck too but I think its so she can pull my Bass Boat.

You should try and make the next Waco meet.

And bring your daughter along.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by blackdiesel02
just wait iker till u get ur truck!
So true

i was just a chic filla, they dont call it chic filla for nothing, i drove into the parkin lot and parked next to two gals in a navigator, they turned around, were smiling, and of coarse the dark tint kept them guessin, i let the truck idle for a minute or so and they hung round... I shut her off, and they start givin compliments and everything, heck they bought me lunch and i got their numbers.. Smart girls that they be...

Fallin n love with a diesel hottie, not many down here, unless u like em si up there in the masculinity factor

Crimedog, i have had that happen to me, at a ropin... they followed and everything, and im thinkin im gonna get the good lookin one, (horses, the truck, and the cowboy image work wonders in the right combination ) and well if they were a ten, i got the zero... he he he he he....

A good lookin, sweet soundin ram will win over ladies ANYTIME.. lately they been perfering and appreciating my clean truck over the jap cars... ahh yes my time is here...

Best of luck with the ladies guys

Tx
Old 08-09-2005, 04:53 PM

I just let my 13 yr old drive mine yesterday, she likes trucks with 'big' tires and lifts....
trys to goad me into lifting mine and putting bigger tires on because 'look daddy, his truck is bigger than yours' LOL. she cracks me up. She did have a hard time understanding the whole clutch deal, but was starting to get it worked out. She wont get on the tractor to drive it and learn the clutch, but thats a different story.

DuaneW.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Registered

Originally posted by DuaneWKKC
I just let my 13 yr old drive mine yesterday, she likes trucks with 'big' tires and lifts....
trys to goad me into lifting mine and putting bigger tires on because 'look daddy, his truck is bigger than yours' LOL. she cracks me up. She did have a hard time understanding the whole clutch deal, but was starting to get it worked out. She wont get on the tractor to drive it and learn the clutch, but thats a different story.

DuaneW.
ive got a big lifted truck with big wide tires that happens to be red?? course thats a dads worst night mare if hes lettin his daughter ride in it. And it happens to have a 4 speed in the floor

(my phone number is uhh ah nevermind)
Old 08-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well Im 14, More age fitting for your 13 year old, truck loving daughter...pm me if she wants my number
Old 08-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Registered

u might be closer to her too
Old 08-09-2005, 07:36 PM

round here in high school just havin a car works great for gettin the girls. Dosen't matter if it is a truck or car. The trucks with pipes are great, and the loud one that do good brake stands are the best for gettin girls. There hasn't been any diesels at school but I think it would be a good idea to blow black smoke. But like i said if you have a car you have the girls.

Coop
Old 08-10-2005, 01:19 AM

Mainer,
Situation hasn't changed in 45 years.
Here's the catch. Back then cars weren't as reliable as now and I happened to be able to fix them better than most. Seems I got asked to "double" more often than most as a result. You know bring your mech along?? Only problem was I seemed to get the left overs....guess which...short/tall, skinney/fat, ugly/pretty, dumb/smart, blond/brunett, glasses/no glasses, rich/poor. However cars back then had some pretty enormous back seats so guess who got the benefit and last laugh One thing about mech...hands are very mobile

bentwings
Old 08-10-2005, 01:21 AM

All I know is, my fiancee loves my truck, even if she won't drive it.. if we have a choice, she'd rather ride along in my truck, than take her car.. which is fine by me
Scott
Old 08-10-2005, 08:10 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My daughter much rather ride in my truck than my wife's Magnum. She said it's because I listen to country music and not rock and roll.

MikeyB
Old 08-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AT least its a Dodge...You Know Shes Safe For The Most Part...
Old 08-10-2005, 02:58 PM

I love the ladies that give you the hints. I went with a cat back and not the elimination pipe cause it was loud. I take her for a test drive the other day "it's not that loud, you could have had it louder"

Only bad thing is the turbo gives her head aches, something about it whistling all the time??? i told her, imagine if I took out the silencer ring

But deffinatly on the truck, we take the truck everywhere, the car only goes to places that arn't fit for the pretty lady (truck), or where the lady won't fit in the parking spots, or garages (rhode island dosn't have much room for big trucks)

As far as back seats, I'll disagree with that. My lady told me she wasn't getting into that back seat of my truck, grabbed my shirt and we were in the bed of the truck. Ha, who needs a back seat baby.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
It's funny this thread was started. The other night I drove our church youth group on a trip. When we returned I cranked my truck up and was sitting there idling while I sorted through some things. This cute little girl in our group comes up to my window and tells me that she LOVES my truck. I just laughed and said thanks.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Registered

Old 08-10-2005, 06:43 PM

This thread would be funny on a GM Forum...

"All the girls want to drive doges..."

"Guys with dodges pickup girls at walmart.."

"Guys with dodges are interested in 13-15 yr old girls"...

Any girl that looks at my truck and thinks its sexy can take her materialistic rear end and go find an import driver!

Quick Reply: girls like Dodges