Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Funny story

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny story

Alright ,so last night my brother and a few of his buddies go out in his truck ,06 GMC Duramax, and decide to go backroading a little. They get to a road that the bridge had been washed out by the rain we had gotten over the summer and try to turn around. While trying to backup to turn around they slide off in the ditch and get high centered and cant get out. This was at 930pm last night. He calls me and I go to find them and sure enough he has buried the passenger side of his truck and is high centered like I have never seen before. I hook on to him with the tow strap and pull it tight and pull for a second the back up to get a little slack in the strap and lay the hammer down and got a good lick and pulled him pulled him right out and pulled him a little more to have a little fun. He was flashing his lights and I kept pulling. He and his buddies got and said oh yeah. They had laughed when they called and said to bring a 12 pack with me and brother says no just come see if you can get me out. I told them that when I get you out you idiots owe me a 12 pack. Well they said follow us to the gas station and they go in and bring me out a 12 pack. The best part is, when I bought my truck he had told me he wouldn't drive a dodge etc. I told him there is a new rule. No more mouthing the dodge.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:34 PM

Love the looks on their faces when it comes out so easy!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Equalizer 2
Love the looks on their faces when it comes out so easy!
That was the best part. And as they get out they are yelling...YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!