Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Funny Story

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 12:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny Story

Me and 8 of my buddies were eating at Arby's in town after a truck pull Saturday night. 2 of them were riding together in my buddies 24 valve(the other has a pretty mean 12 valve he pulls). We were all done eating, and the 2 riding together said they were gonna leave. There were 3 boys out front in a dually v-10 ford, and when my 2 friends were walking out, one of them started yelling some obscenities having to do with "stupid redneck" at my one buddy that has the 12 valve. Now, none of us even knew this boy, and he was out of the truck acting like he wanted to fight my buddy(the smallest of us all), but my other friend convinced him to get in the truck before something happened. They drove around behind Arby's, and then parked on the other side of the parking lot. My buddy called me and told me what the 3 boys were doing, and told us to come out there. So we all get up and start heading for the door. My buddy is already out of the truck and that boy is just getting up in his face about the time the other 7 of us came rolling out the door. The look on that poor boys face when the 7 of us came out was priceless. It was something like this . I guess the fact that 6 of us that came out are all 6 feet plus and decent sized must have changed his mind about what he said. My buddy that he had been yelling at then proceeded to ask him if he had a problem with him, and what he had been yelling. I guess he was so scared he didnt know what to say, and he said he was hollering "do you know me". He couldnt seem to recall anything about a "dumb redneck" . Anyways. We got ran off by the woman at Arbys, but I just think it was funny as it gets. I have never fought anyone, and dont cause trouble, I just had to tell you guys. I thought it was hillarious that that boy shut his mouth up so quick when the seven of us piled out of Arbys and stood there staring at him. My guess is that he will think a little harder before he goes to shooting his mouth off next time, and all of us got a good laugh out of it

Eric
Old 10-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Banned

First off, what was his problem with your buddy? Secondly, jealousy is such a horrible thing. Thirdly, your buddy shoulda ripped his furd in half.

Glad things got settled in a calm and cool manner. I've never been in a fight but I have been one of the other guys that steps in behind my friend and it's amazing how quickly someone's attitude changes once the odds aren't in his favor. I believe it was Ron White that said, "I don't know how many it would have taken to whip my butt but I knew how many they were gonna use."
Old 10-10-2006, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
First off, what was his problem with your buddy?
Thats the thing. He didnt seem to have a problem when the rest of us stepped outside

Eric
Old 10-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Banned

Funny what happens when it's 8 to 1.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
Funny what happens when it's 8 to 1.

Hmmm, that is kinda funny... Over in GA we like being the underdog, seems you get a lot of respect if you can come out on top of those kinda odds...
Old 10-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Chapter President

Should have just dropped a chain on the ground and told him to go get his furd and we can settle this without any blood loss!! What is it with people and rednecks? I'm a proud country boy and I'd like to see this country go on without us!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Banned

This is a perfect example don't cause **** because enough comes to you as is, it was probably a good learning exsperiance for him.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:54 AM

i would have stomped a mudd hole in his Edit then stomped it dry !!!!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by cumminsdriver635
Me and 8 of my buddies were eating at Arby's in town after a truck pull Saturday night. 2 of them were riding together in my buddies 24 valve(the other has a pretty mean 12 valve he pulls). We were all done eating, and the 2 riding together said they were gonna leave. There were 3 boys out front in a dually v-10 ford, and when my 2 friends were walking out, one of them started yelling some obscenities having to do with "stupid redneck" at my one buddy that has the 12 valve. Now, none of us even knew this boy, and he was out of the truck acting like he wanted to fight my buddy(the smallest of us all), but my other friend convinced him to get in the truck before something happened. They drove around behind Arby's, and then parked on the other side of the parking lot. My buddy called me and told me what the 3 boys were doing, and told us to come out there. So we all get up and start heading for the door. My buddy is already out of the truck and that boy is just getting up in his face about the time the other 7 of us came rolling out the door. The look on that poor boys face when the 7 of us came out was priceless. It was something like this . I guess the fact that 6 of us that came out are all 6 feet plus and decent sized must have changed his mind about what he said. My buddy that he had been yelling at then proceeded to ask him if he had a problem with him, and what he had been yelling. I guess he was so scared he didnt know what to say, and he said he was hollering "do you know me". He couldnt seem to recall anything about a "dumb redneck" . Anyways. We got ran off by the woman at Arbys, but I just think it was funny as it gets. I have never fought anyone, and dont cause trouble, I just had to tell you guys. I thought it was hillarious that that boy shut his mouth up so quick when the seven of us piled out of Arbys and stood there staring at him. My guess is that he will think a little harder before he goes to shooting his mouth off next time, and all of us got a good laugh out of it

Eric
Were I come from we call that a "gang".

On the other hand, I've always subscribed to the theory that if you're going to run your mouth you'd better be able to back it up.

It's better off that there were no fights. I'm not a street fighter or anything, but I was in enough fights in high school to know that even if you win it still hurts to take a hit. Once the adrenaline rush kicks in you may not feel the hit itself, but you'll sure feel it later.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Banned

Nah. That's a possy. Gang is in california.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by dodgeguy71
What is it with people and rednecks? I'm a proud country boy and I'd like to see this country go on without us!
Like Larry the Cable Guy says "everyone makes fun of a Redneck until their car breaks down"
Old 10-10-2006, 01:12 PM

Glad no one got hurt.

Too bad the big mouth didn't put his truck where his mouth was. Hook up to that 12 value and pull the Ford in 2.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:11 PM

Nah. It wasnt a gang at all. None of us said a word to him. We were just backup in case the 3 of them on my 2 buddies were causing problems. If anything they were the gang. In my opinion if you are gonna run your mouth off then you better also be ready to get your jaw busted. Like I said, if you are gonna cause trouble for no reason, then you better be ready to back up your mouth. But yeah, It wouldnt have hurt my feelings to hook to the ol' boy's V-10 and drug him across the parking lot. He was a 2wd dually, so it wouldnt have hurt my feelings to hook him and me keep it in 2wd too. Especially since I had pulled that night, and had 1k lbs worth of weight in the bed of mine I consider myself a country boy. Not a redneck, though some may consider me that. I honsetly dont like to see a fight, and im not about to fight anyone unless they really make me mad. I have a REALLY cool head. Takes a lot to get me mad. I feel sorry for em if anyone ever does though. Anyways. Nothing meant by the story, just thought it was funny, so i posted it.

Eric