Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The frozen tundra breakroom 1.19.14-1.25.14

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 10:28 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
Mornin y'all. Another too hot for winter morning at 39° and more rain!
Hay Bark, how much snow will that snow machine produce? I need to cover some bald spots.
Reached an agreement with State Farm last night so I'll be getting a check for my truck soon. Still have the medical part hanging in limbo. Hopefully that will get resolved quickly.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Unusually cold weather for my eldest Twin.
We had -67c windchills here this winter. My last 4 trips were hardcore snow/blowing snow/freezing rain/icy roads etc etc. I do believe this most recent trip was the final one in the chapter of long hauling USA/Canada!

Yeehaw!

Oh yeah what I find is lots of fun is caning my frozen LEGGS several times. Can't feel it til later and if struck properly One can be very creative with designs and slogans.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:22 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning ScottyBobandAll

Originally Posted by chaikwa
Me too. They're like cats; you think you're in their good graces and everything is fine,
And I will never understand how I can wind up apologizing for something that she did wrong. Its Witchcraft I tell ya.

Originally Posted by Mexstan
May all of you have a great day too, even if it is from the top of what you shoveled.
I immediately assumed you weren't talking about snow

Originally Posted by railroaderone
I can't get a quote right to save my life
Can I quote you on that?

Originally Posted by cougar
Hay Bark, how much snow will that snow machine produce? I need to cover some bald spots.
Wish I did have one of those type of snow machine. I could rent it to Alyeska. Glad I didn't buy a season pass this year.

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I think I will paint a few golf ***** black and go play a round....FORE!
I have practically reached a point where I can see that in a few more years,
I will finally almost be old enough to think about learning how to play golf.
`
Old 01-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark

I have practically reached a point where I can see that in a few more years,
I will finally almost be old enough to think about learning how to play golf.
`
Golf is a fun game...I can't play worth a hoot but I enjoy hitting ***** into the water and wrapping my clubs around a tree

Not to mention the golf course is the only place it is still legal to drink and drive
Old 01-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Closest I came to playing golf was playing tennis with a golf ball.

In a department store.

Wow could I get some serious distance with that combo. Had a few issues with this game though. Ladies wear didn't seem to withstand the impact nor did the dishes in the kitchen supplies or the fish tanks in the pet area.

Play through quickly.

Clean up on the fairway. I mean aisle 6.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

Times have changed little brother...all our antics would now be on film and we never would have gotten away with any of it

I still like to grab a soup can and roll it down the isle toward the people down at the other end like a bowling ball, then I duck around the corner of the isle leaving my wife standing there all alone yelling "Laryyyyyyyy!"

Loads of fun till we get home and near her frying pan
Old 01-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Adding items to other people's grocery carts is still fun.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Scotty
Adding items to other people's grocery carts is still fun.
I know!...I love dropping feminine products in a guys cart when he ain't looking or one of those really sappy girly books from the romance section

Who says grocery shopping can't be fun? eh?
Old 01-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Top's Younger Twin

I know!...I love dropping feminine products in a guys cart when he ain't looking or one of those really sappy girly books from the romance section

Who says grocery shopping can't be fun? eh?
The Days of c.o.d. were fun too. I'd order all sorts of stuff for my room mates like midget wrestling, different language books, among other things. I used to laugh like crazy when they'd rush to the post office and then open up the third installment of midget wrestling on vhs. Funny thing was even when they would wonder why they keep getting this stuff I'd say they ordered it themselves one night when they'd had too many beers. Then it was ok.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:18 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Long time ago we had a guy at work who went ballistic because somebody had ordered a bunch of bed wetting literature for him.
Wasn't me. I usually didn't do anything that would embarrass somebody at work. I would have sent it to his home address.

Yeah, I am sure I would have been jailed if there had been all the security cameras they have now.
Its gotta be tough to be a kid nowadays.

Recently a friend of mine swiped my grocery cart and moved it over an aisle (I had stopped at the gun section).
The cart had my jacket draped over the handle.
I found it and if I hadn't spotted him trying to see my reaction I would still be wondering what had happened.
Oh well, I cant always be the wise guy.

Not to mention the golf course is the only place it is still legal to drink and drive
Actually if I had access to a golf course I think I would like to try it.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Bark - - I don't remember any driving ranges near your place. In fact, I am trying to remember a golf course other than miniature. Are there any? You can always practice the swing in the back yard with a small wiffle ball. I do that often. Hate it when I hit it wrong and it ends up in the gutter behind the lanai screening. Walking on a tile roof at 200 pounds is not recommended. .................................I think I enjoy tennis the most, but golf is nice for a lazy day and more conversation. Hey, you could hit pine cones - - yeh - - -pine cones. INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roof clean today. Just got in from washing down the shrubs and palms near the house. They do not like that stuff. Will do that twice a day for two more days.

Think I will go hit a few miles on the bike - - need to stretch the LEGGS a bit. Later,

Bob
Old 01-23-2014, 04:21 PM

-I really like the look of a tile roof but wouldn't want one myself. I would always be breaking something.
Also, I don't want to go and have to be a galley slave if one of the tiles falls off and causes the new governor to fall off his horse.
Be careful, it could happen!
Always did want to visit a leper colony though.
Hey! Pull my finger!
-Nope, no golf courses. Dried moose droppings would probably work if they were round.

-Just made a run out to the main road in the plow truck. The chains made enough grooves that I should be able to drive the car to town.
If I make it I am going to splurge and pick up something good for dinner.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Just a quick note - - I got a note from Seattle a few minutes ago from mommy. I put all the details in the PRAYERS section. It is tentatively good news. Appreciate you guys. Gotta go hug Nana and tell her - - uuppsss, better not tell her I let you know before her. OUCH

Bob
Old 01-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Admin Team Leader

Great News Bob We will keep the prayers coming from here
Old 01-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Admin Team Leader

Scotty...the more I read Bark's posts, the more I wonder if we have a 3rd brother Mom never told us about

Quick Reply: The frozen tundra breakroom 1.19.14-1.25.14