Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Freak accident! Please pray!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another prayer from Colorado
Old 09-24-2007, 01:31 PM

More prayers from Texas...Sorry to hear about this.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:49 PM

Sorry for your loss, my prayer from North Carolina.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thats horrible man.
your family has been thru alot.
I can relate, so has mine.

carry on and keep your head up.
Prayers from Michigan.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:25 PM

I am very sorry for your loss, prayers sent for you and your family.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Chapter President

God speed Jesse. Prayers from TX.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not the first and I won't be the last I am truly sorry to hear that buddy, I give my thoughts and prayers.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:19 PM

Just saw it on KDKA.
I didn't realize you where so close...
If you or your family need anything, any help, ect.. PM me.

May you stay strong brother, keep your head high..
I can not begin to sympathize on the pain you must be going through, along with your family.

R.I.P
Old 09-24-2007, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by J Lent
I wish that he did have a helmet on, but he did not. He was taking a quick ride through our open field then going home. We lost our Dad in 02' to cancer & Mom in 04'. My brother was 13 when my Dad died & he couldn't deal with the loss being that young. I would tell him how important it was to wear the helmet, but he wouldn't listen to me. Since losing my parents he became rebellious. He hasn't been the same since the loss & I tried to guide him through these difficult times, but it seemed as though he didn't care anymore. He was a great guy & being that young going through a horrible tragedy is so much harder. He was a great person with a kind heart who always put others before himself. The most kind hearted guy that I've ever known, but he was hiding behind the pain & wouldn't open up to us. He held his feelings in.
Wow...first of all, I'll be praying for your family and yourself as you carry on through this loss. Please understand that we care about you and will keep lifiting up your situation here.

As to the last sentance in your last post - consider, in time, seeing a pastoral conselor in a church nearby to talk through some of these emotions yourself. We'll keep praying, and thank you for beign honest and admitting your need. But do consider having a trained person listen to your situation and giving you some assitance in this time. Thanks..and may the Lord bless you in this time.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Troutstrannysvc
Just saw it on KDKA.
I didn't realize you where so close...
If you or your family need anything, any help, ect.. PM me.

May you stay strong brother, keep your head high..
I can not begin to sympathize on the pain you must be going through, along with your family.

R.I.P
Thank you. They [KDKA] did interviews with the whole neighborhood to find more details on our situation. The man who spoke about my parents and family was my neighbor Dennis Paxon. He has been a great help through the years talking to Jesse after losing our parents & letting him know that life must go on after our loss. I was very happy to see that Dennis was interviewed. I am not sure who the older lady was who spoke about my brother Brian taking care of us kids....being that I am the oldest brother. I appreciate your kindness & thank you for your offer.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Banned

Thank you all for coming together and helping me deal with this. I really appreciate the prayers and kind words you all have given us. This is really great to see that in the world that we live in, people do still care for each other. My wife and I along with my family would like to thank you all for helping us through these hard times. I read every post at night because it makes me feel good to see that people can be so incredibly kind to someone whom they have never met in person, but can feel my pain. Thank you for your help & God bless you all.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:05 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

I had just read this thread. My thoughts will definitely be with you during the hard times. I will send prayers your way. If anything can be done, let me know.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:11 AM

Very sorry for your loss, prayers sent for you and your family from the lonestar state.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Banned

you have my fathers and mine. my condolences. to you and your family!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:13 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by J Lent
Thank you all for coming together and helping me deal with this. I really appreciate the prayers and kind words you all have given us. This is really great to see that in the world that we live in, people do still care for each other. My wife and I along with my family would like to thank you all for helping us through these hard times. I read every post at night because it makes me feel good to see that people can be so incredibly kind to someone whom they have never met in person, but can feel my pain. Thank you for your help & God bless you all.
Not to get all unmanly or anyting, but I was honestly moved to tears to hear of your tragedy. Scratch that, my eyes were sweating-- yeah, that's what happened.

I've become a lot more conscious of family and friends since I had my daughter. Now when I hear of things that I used to be able to shrug off, they bother me and make me appreciate even more the things I have-- and more importantly-- the people in my life.

God Bless you and your family in this time of grief.

Quick Reply: Freak accident! Please pray!