Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Fighting Rules

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2003, 02:19 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re:Fighting Rules

Yes....yes it would. That's why you don't go around picking fights (except with Scott....he's a pansy). :
Old 05-27-2003, 04:05 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts

Blue, NEVER be goaded into a fight by a woman. You are automatically the loser even if you beat your opponant into the ground. Also the better class woman will tend to look down on you if you fight. They will have lots of derogatory things to say about you, such as &quot;what a bozo&quot; &quot;what an idiot&quot; and worse.<br>Now, if you really want to tick your enemy off, do as the Bible says and praise him. Find out all his good points and point them out to him. Swollow your pride, make yourself smaller and him bigger. Romans 12:19,20 &amp; 21 says &quot;Do not take revenge my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: It is mine to avenge, I will repay, says the Lord. On the contrary, IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO DRINK. IN DOING THIS, YOU WILL HEAP BURING COALS ON HIS HEAD. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good&quot;.<br>Hey, you never know. This 'enemy' of yours could become a really good friend one day.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:11 PM

Amen.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't go looking for fights. I try and avoid them. But enough is enough. This kid has bugged me and had his friends bug me to my breaking point (he even called me during prom and screwed with me). I know I should never get in fights and I know all that. My question though has yet to be answered. If you tell someone to meet you there to fight, and you've been wanting to fight the person, aren't you supposed to show up? I know it's wrong to fight and it proves nothing. In all reality, I would have probably ended up talking the kid to death. I don't like confrontations and avoid them as much as possible. At school about 2 months ago, I had 5 chinese people jump me in the hall way. They kept pushing me and throwing me and all sorts of stuff. I just kept on walking. A teacher from down stairs saw the whole thing and guess who got in trouble? Not me. ;D Besides, he started it. And now I'm finishing it.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:21 PM

Houston, not Conroe.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:26 PM

[quote author=BigBlue link=board=10;threadid=15140;start=30#142650 date=1054070111]My question though has yet to be answered. If you tell someone to meet you there to fight, and you've been wanting to fight the person, aren't you supposed to show up?[/quote]<br><br>Yes....if you're gonna run your mouth about wanting to fight someone then you should have the guts to back it up when it gets down to the nitty gritty. That doesn't make it right though. People like that are best handled simply by ignoring them. Just be the better man and walk away. He's already proven that his mouth is picking fights the rest of his body doesn't want any part of....just laugh him off and head to Aggieland. <br><br>
At school about 2 months ago, I had 5 chinese people jump me in the hall way.
<br><br>Confucious say: &quot;When outnumbered 5 to 1, keep walking.&quot;
Old 05-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Banned

Confucious knows his stuff. I'm getting to Aggieland as quickly as I can. Waiting on my roommates dad to hurry up and make up his mind on whether or not he wants him to go and whether or not he wants a 12 month rent or a 9 month rent. His dad is . He went up there last Fri with Brad to check it out. He got a bunch of info. NOW he wants to go back up there with Brad AND his mom to let HER check it out.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:50 PM

Parents. : You'd think they want to know what their kids are getting into or something. : <br><br>Blue....sounds like you're going for an apartment. Which one are y'all looking at?
Old 05-27-2003, 05:38 PM
Banned

My dad knows.<br><br>We are looking at The Enclave and The Arbors. 2 bed 2 bath. 800+ sq.ft.
Old 05-27-2003, 07:11 PM

[quote author=Dalton Gang link=board=10;threadid=15140;start=30#142652 date=1054070510]<br>Houston, not Conroe.<br>[/quote]<br> ??? ???
Old 05-27-2003, 09:33 PM

Sounds like at the theater it was you and 2 friends against just him. I wouldn't want those odds either. If he ran his mouth and didn't show, YOU WON! There. That should be it. Last fight I was in was in boot camp-12 yrs ago. I've been in confrontations and walked away, I'll admit it. But I've never ran my mouth or tried to call someone on either. Never picked a fight. Now I deal with fighters often (Sheriff's Deputy). The only reason I see to fight if they've messed with my family..or my truck ;D. Either one of those I might be booked in for more than just assualt.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:22 AM
Banned

He would always say that he could take me and my friends on. Guess not. He can walk the walk, but he can't talk the talk. It's been a full 2 days now and I haven't heard from him. He used to call me up bout once a day and try and start . I guess I scared him enough that he quit. ;D
Old 05-28-2003, 07:30 AM

[quote author=SuperiorDiesel03 link=board=10;threadid=15140;start=30#142730 date=1054080691]<br>[quote author=Dalton Gang link=board=10;threadid=15140;start=30#142652 date=1054070510]<br>Houston, not Conroe.<br>[/quote]<br> ??? ???<br>[/quote]<br><br>The reply was in reponce to what me4osu said.

Quick Reply: Fighting Rules