Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The evil which is dead (probably)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 09:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The evil which is dead (probably)

Good news from our guys. Saddam might be dead!!!
Old 04-07-2003, 10:15 PM

Re:The evil which is dead (probably)

Thats what they said the first time. I want pictures! ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D
Old 04-07-2003, 11:04 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Old 04-08-2003, 07:22 AM

Pictures? Heck with pictures, gotta have the body. Only by DNA tests proving its him will the legend and fear control be done with. Otherwise, he'll be like Osama Bin Laden. The True Believers will never be satisfied and in fact will raise him to a martyr so the terrorism will continue.
Old 04-08-2003, 07:41 AM

You're right Dave; only forensic proof that he and his two sons are dead will eliminate the "legend" status in the minds of his die-hard followers.
Old 04-08-2003, 07:42 AM
Chapter President

DNA test and photos need to be sure....would prefer they catch him alive so he can stand up to a military trial
Old 04-08-2003, 08:26 AM

And here's another reason why he should not be allowed to breathe other people's air:<br><br>FROM<br><br>http://u.tv/newsroom/indepth.asp?id=30879&amp;pt=n<br><br>is the following article. <br><br>SATURDAY 05/04/2003 16:37:42<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>Innocent kids killed by Hussein men<br><br>Barbaric members of Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party have tortured and killed dozens of innocent children leaving their tiny bodies hung from street lighting it has been claimed.<br><br>Kids as young as four-years-old were taken from their parents during the night and murdered after extremists targeted families thought to have been aiding coalition forces.<br><br>Some children were hung as their helpless parents were forced to watch.<br><br>The atrocity came to light during a water drop on the outskirts of Basra, Iraq`s second largest city and Ba`ath party stronghold.<br><br>An interpreter formerly attached to the UN learnt of the sickening murders as she helped to distribute aid.<br><br>Vanessa Lough, 37, originally from Orange in southern France, now based in Basra, said: ``Three women, one of whom `s niece was killed told me what happened.<br><br>``In one street alone they said three children could at one point be seen hanging from the lamp posts and around the corner one child lay burnt on the road.<br><br>``Those parents and children who resisted were badly beaten.<br><br>``The women said some of the children`s bodies are now being held in the city`s hospital mortuary.``<br><br>Vanessa said at first the three women, all middle aged, were reluctant to talk about what they had seen for fear of persecution.<br><br>``They were genuinely afraid for their lives,`` added Vanessa.<br><br>``Through what I can gather they knew of a least 11 deaths but said they were many more elsewhere in the city.<br><br>``One of the ladies said Ba`ath party leaders and several henchmen had ordered and carried out the killings after their headquarters were bombed last week.<br><br>``It was there way of getting back they said.<br><br>``One of the men told a father his son was being killed because he (the father) had been seen laughing with several men from the British army that day.<br><br>``They told him he had `betrayed` Saddam in an act of treason.<br><br>``He received a broken leg and a severe beating. The men made the father watch as they set his son alight with petrol.<br><br>``The boy`s screams pierced the relative calm that had fallen on the city in the last few days.``<br><br>The women told Vanessa the attacks had taken place over the past two weeks.<br><br>Since the outbreak of war 18 days ago (18 days on Sun) leaders of the Ba`ath party are alleged to have targeted several hundred families who were known to be openly against Saddam.<br><br>In Az Zubayr, just 6 miles south west of Basra, Iraqi extremists loyal to the evil tyrant have opened fire on innocent civilians collecting vital water from British troops.<br><br>The president`s men, hiding in a disused school, followed a number of locals after they had picked up aid in the town centre.<br><br>Once out of sight of the coalition forces they began indiscriminately shooting at those who had accepted help.<br><br>One of those targeted, Samir Adjwah, (PICTURED), last night expressed his relief at managing to survive the attack.<br><br>Speaking from his hospital bed the 27-year-old driver said: ``I had just collected my water when as I walked home a car pulled up alongside of me. Two men were sat in the front and one in the back.<br><br>``I thought when they pulled up they were asking for directions as the car was not local to the area, but as they got close the man in the back pulled out a pistol and fired two shots.<br><br>``The first destroyed my water can but the second hit me in the left side of my stomach.<br><br>``I collapsed to the ground and as I did they shouted `Never betray Saddam. Keep away from those soldiers`.``<br><br>Samir`s brother Adweh, 31, said not all those targeted by the militia were as fortunate.<br><br>Stood next to his brother`s bed he said: ``When I found Samir he was just yards from our house but bleeding heavily onto the floor. He was in a lot of pain.<br><br>``Me and my uncle lifted him into our car and rushed to hospital. Along the way were saw several other people tending to others who had been shot.<br><br>``I understand two have since died.``<br><br>Just makes you sick. How can ANYONE do this to another person????<br><br>DW<br>
Old 04-08-2003, 08:38 AM

We Americans have, for a long time, been lulled into a false sense of security and well being because we haven't had to deal with this kind of thing, but make no mistake - evil people are in the world and must be stood up to whenever and wherever they are found. This is the NATURE of evil, remember it well because we will have to fight it until the second coming of Christ. It is why we must remain EVER VIGILANT instead of complacent when faced with &quot;distasteful&quot; actions of some, and must instead reprimand it immediately to prevent it from progressing like the destructive social cancer that it is.
Old 04-08-2003, 05:22 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

I hope plenty survive to point the finger!