Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Ever had a bad day?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Muted User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by phloop
So far I have you topped on bad days.

Ever have a wife say she is leaving you on a good camping trip sitting around a nice fire one night a couple of hundred miles from home? And then have to drive back home with the B' in the truck next too you for a couple of hours?

i woulda punched her in the face and left her there, sorry, thats just how i feel right now.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, looks like im not the only one that got to suffer in the heat even though I didnt go to work Today is going much better though. Boss called last night and said we were taking off because of the heat, its only noon, and i already have what i need to register for classes, and im about to go get my haircut. So far so good

Eric
Old 08-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cummins Freak
dude I would have left her there and told her to find her own ride home cause "you aint stepping foot in the one thing that wont ever leave me"
Hey, it's all good now. At the time I could not do any stupid stuff as the kids were with us. In fact, it was my sons 7th B-day weekend. And as this was the second time I had a wife split, I had learned being hot headed was NOT the thing to do. It is paying off with how I handled the situation.

Besides, when I had to go get her name off the title of my 04.5 I found that it was cheaper and easier to just trade it and get my 06. Besides, she has never sat in it.

Originally Posted by LOGAN
i woulda punched her in the face and left her there, sorry, thats just how i feel right now.

I totaly agree with you, those thoughts crossed my mind. But as I mentioned, the kids were with us so I had to be cool.

If they were not with us..............
Old 08-10-2007, 12:40 AM

yeah with the kids being there you did the right thing i guess i missed that....but if they wern't i would have still done my first suggestion
Old 08-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Muted User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i woulda put the kids on the truck then punched her in the face, yeah i know its mean and i sound like an *** but 1 time is enough, there is no way i would be married a second time, heck im doubting ill ever have a first time.........cheaper to go out every 4 or 5 years, find a woman i hate and buy her a house.