Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The enemy within

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by dieselminded
IVe had messages removed by the admin because I copyed and pasted some cool diesel reference page but yet it clearly says no politics but we do it anyway
I sent you a PM explaining why your post was removed. If you had bothered to read it, you would understand that copying somebody's article word for word as your own, is called Plagiarism. DTR does not wish to be sued for copyright infringements, because a member illegally posts copyright protected material.

If you are going to post such things then by all means give the writer his or her due credit. Also the article you posted had some bad information that would confuse a Cummins diesel owner.

It went into great depth explaining the problems with Glow-Plugs, al-tho the Ram Cummins powered diesel truck, does not have "Glow Plugs". it was an article written about what appeared to be Volkswagen diesel engines.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, if a gal mud wrestles in an American flag bikini, do we have to let the Boy Scouts burn her?
Old 07-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That smiley looks more like "eating a dead horse" than "beating a dead horse"

must be me.

Mercury! thats an outrage.

What's this thread about?

Oh ya, flag burning.

I think.

phox
Old 07-01-2004, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
phox, don't get the old vets started on their stories of eating horse meat on liberty in BFE....

Methinks this thread has finally jumped the shark.....
Old 07-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by Cowhand

Methinks this thread has finally jumped the shark.....
I agree this one is done.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:46 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally posted by herb
i looked and could not find the "appropriate" placement for political discustions.
As suggested earlier in this discustion, Bush was not elected as our president
You might want to read up about the election process next time before making a statement like that. Once you have a true understanding, then you might think differently.

he was appointed by a number of the supreme justices that were appointed by bush senior and ronald regan.
Incorrect again, but nice try. The only thing the Supreme Court did was uphold the true results of the election. Since this is old new though, it's useless to discuss it anymore as it's irrelevent to discusssions on current events.

i understand that it is difficult to change horses in the middle of a race but when the horse you have your money on has a broken leg ???
seen ferinheit 911 yet?
ahhh, yes, the "documentary". Anyone who sees that movie as truth needs to wake up and open their eyes.

Oh yeah, don't forget about Al Gore. Has anyone seen the way that dude has been acting lately, and the rhetoric he's been spewing? That dude is one scary cat! I thank God every day that he's not in office right now! WOW