Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The enemy within

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 07:40 PM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally posted by phox_mulder
Wonder how many members that quote is lost on.

Is that a huge floppy disk in your pocket, or are you happy to to be modeming along at 300 baud.

phox
It's lost on me..... Must be an American thing........
Old 06-29-2004, 12:42 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
westcoaster: I think it's from the film "War Games". The blinding white light is a nuclear warhead explosion.
ramlovingvet:
And we're back to the point to suggest nukeing them because they decide to believe in a diferent religion.
Are you really that afraid of EID stamps ?

AlpineRAM
Old 06-29-2004, 12:47 AM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally posted by AlpineRAM
westcoaster: I think it's from the film "War Games". The blinding white light is a nuclear warhead explosion.
ramlovingvet:
And we're back to the point to suggest nukeing them because they decide to believe in a diferent religion.

AlpineRAM
Ahhh!!! makes perfect sense now.......
Old 06-29-2004, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heard some some rumors Cheney may step down to let a younger more popular man be v.p. Getting set up for the 2008 elections. I would like to be the first to nominate Hoss.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:21 AM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No thanks. To much political correctness floating around up there for me. I believe in calling a spade a spade and doing things because they're the right thing to do and not because you're being pressured one way or the other.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Hoss
No thanks. To much political correctness floating around up there for me. I believe in calling a spade a spade and doing things because they're the right thing to do and not because you're being pressured one way or the other.
Hoss, are you implying that there might be some politicians who lack integrity? I'm shocked!
Old 06-29-2004, 09:46 AM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by AlpineRAM
ramlovingvet:

AlpineRAM
Ah no Here in the sticks we Hicks call it Humor.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:11 PM

Exactly my point.

I'd be curious to see what kind of coverage FOX news is giving this movie. In my opinion they are about the only news channel out there that covers the new without bias.

Don't believe everything you see on TV.
Thats more like it.......mr. O`Rielly
Old 06-30-2004, 02:18 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
Originally posted by ramlovingvet
Ah no Here in the sticks we Hicks call it Humor.
Wasn't too clear for me in the first quote.. phew, glad it's that way. (Always smile at the one with the finger on the red button, tell him he's the greatest, the best etc and he need not really push it to prove it...)

AlpineRAM
Old 06-30-2004, 02:39 AM

I'm with Ramlovingvet NUKE'm!!! Hey Alpine were not nuking them because of what they believe. It's just time to rotate the stock we've had these since the 80s! What good is being a Superpower when you can't take over some third world country! I say we make it the 51st state! Then we'll have oil coming out of Texas and Iraq!
Old 06-30-2004, 02:52 AM

I believe in calling a spade a spade and doing things because they're the right thing to do and not because you're being pressured one way or the other.
Actually, that's exactly the kind of person we need in office!

Our elected idiots - oops, I mean officials - only have in mind the best interests of themselves and those making large campaign contributions. Democrat or Republican doesn't matter -- there is no "representation" for the average citizen.

As long as it's the unwritten law that you have to be rich to run for office, nothing is going to change.

I'm not a Bush fan, but I do have to say that "President Kerry" scares the living cr@p out of me....
Old 06-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by jfpointer
Hoss, are you implying that there might be some politicians who lack integrity? I'm shocked!
Yes....and as evidence of that I submit to you Mr. Bill Clinton (among many others).
Old 06-30-2004, 11:41 AM

Talking

Originally posted by kelley15
Heard some some rumors Cheney may step down to let a younger more popular man be v.p. Getting set up for the 2008 elections. I would like to be the first to nominate Hoss.

Bush\Rice "04"
Old 06-30-2004, 01:55 PM

The way I see it is that if this country is dumb enough to elect someone like John Kerry into office then we deserve the consequences of doing so.
That's the scarey part- it might happen!
THEN we'll be paying the piper...

All Kerry ever talks about is raising taxes to ram his liberal spending policies down our throats.

Or kow-towing to the UN and seeking European approval for our own foreign policy.

How did Clinton make it back into office the second time around??
I STILL can't find anyone who will admit they voted for him the second time around...yet there he was with his pants down in the hallways of the White House.
These elections definitely do NOT have anything to do with the peoples choice.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:40 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cowhand
[B]At least Bush is running the race. Kerry has done nothing more substantive than stand in the gate shouting insults.

Kerry is the horse that they have to "prod' to get into the stall, then when the gate opens, he's jumping the fence, running away after kicking a few jockey's in the head. Like I said before, his wife wouldn't even fully adopt his name, if that tells you anything about him. There's alot about Bush I don't agree with, and think they had a couple better prospects before chosing him. I'd even go with the democrats if they could find somebody competant. It just seems like every guy they pick is worse than the last. Kerry is an idiot, and reinforces this everytime he says he's gonna change things, without telling you what his solutions are. I also like the way the democrats get their cap on campaign spending(which I am for if for anything, to limit the commercials I have to look at), then kerry cheats by not announcing his candacy so he can spend without limits. But nobody was suppose to notice. Okay, back to work.......

Quick Reply: The enemy within