Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Early Summer breakroom April 12 - 18

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 09:38 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Shorts
Wake up sleepies! I was quiet all night but now I can make noise. So, NOISE!

I've got some meat and eggs cooking on the stove. Coffee is hot and fresh. Oatmeal, apples, bananas and raisins on the counter. Sprinkle in some cinnamon for additional taste bud zoom.

Have a good one.
Soooo, where were you when I really needed you? These crazees on here drove me nuts with their "stuff" and now you come out with good "stuff." NO Ph00, but no Biggie - - I just put it on. Thanks. All looks good.

Originally Posted by j_martin
While I was gone, my grandson, Gus, hijacked the WD45
Looks familiar. I have a shot just like that of our twinner grandson on his daddy's old lawn ornament tractor - - cute.

Speaking of twins - - - HELP - - - THERE ARE KIDS AND STUFF EVERYWHERE. ALL MY FLOWERS HAVE BEEN RAPED. SWIMMING POOL IS FULL OF STUFF THAT DOES NOT BELONG THERE. FENCES ARE USELESS. ...........................Seriously, having a ball with them. And our little gal recovering from leukemia is looking good. Still has bouts with the pills - - her personality changes in about one after taking one of them. Sad.

Better run and go anchor something else down while they are down at the lake watching the alligators. They love those silly things.

HarrassedBob
Old 04-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
There there BobbyDependable,there there.
Time for another round of spheres.

At least your truck isn't in the pool...yet.

Old 04-13-2015, 03:05 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
J=Martin-You went through my neck of the woods. I claim Big Timber as home. The wind is something through there. I remember the wind guage on tv, mounted up on the airport bench. "There it is, 100!"

Tired of computers for the day. Spent 10 hours retyping Entry Authorization lists for the big Shindig this weekend. Thunder
Over Louisville. See ya~!
Old 04-13-2015, 05:15 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by sherod
J=Martin-You went through my neck of the woods. I claim Big Timber as home. The wind is something through there. I remember the wind guage on tv, mounted up on the airport bench. "There it is, 100!"

Tired of computers for the day. Spent 10 hours retyping Entry Authorization lists for the big Shindig this weekend. Thunder
Over Louisville. See ya~!
I went through a lot of folk's woods. Big Timber was pretty memorable, watching the semi's flapping around a bit. I think my trailer was probably flapping some as well.

Little bit West, out of the hills that make whirlywinds out of a common sense front, and I picked up a beautiful tail wind.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:09 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good to see ya shorts! live fully, rest easy, love often! and sleep! got to do that....

good for you JM, happy trip only when home safe!

Cougar, when it rains it pours for you....take a bubble bath (Calgon! Take me awwaaaaayyy!) old commercial. hope doc calls soon.

Sherod, I was trying to follow your map of the US. I gave up.

gorgeous day though steady 25 mph winds. of course, motorcycle ride for errands was on tap. warmest since Sept 5th. wow. frustrating news is we pay higher property taxes than the state capitol or new York city.....

Chaikwa, good for you. doing what you kinda of, sorta like on a certain day.
I will have to send you pics of the log trucks parked. 22 y.o. lied about prior experience logging. bad move. might not move again. mill is just doing dimensional lumber, staying out of the woods. sad to see, 14 men no longer have jobs. what kind of deal do we make for a truck?

shhhhhh Fiverphoophoo is sleeping!

local hospital where I get treated : made a 3D model of a heart valve, surgery was very successful, saved a lady's life. amazing technology.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:13 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Well I flunked my tests 98% blockage they moved me via ambulance to the big hospital 4 way bypass as soon as possible drat.....
Old 04-14-2015, 06:17 AM

Prayers sent for you Lary. You'll wake up a new man, with the energy of an 18 yr. old. God Bless
Old 04-14-2015, 07:02 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Good morning DTR'ers Coffee, phoo and assorted goodies awaits here in the broken breakroom.

Nice to see the posts from different folk. Keep posting. I see that even the unloved (not true) janitor posted. Lary, not good news. May things go well for you and that you recover quickly. Maybe you should switch to Bob's phoo and see if that helps.

Busy and tiring day yesterday. Going to stay home today and be busy here instead. May drop by later to see if there is anything exciting happening.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:12 AM
DTR Mom

PM sent Topper, see you on the recovery room side in a few....Nurse Jackie.

FiverBob level Prayers for all in need today!

Come back up here Stanimal, rest will be assured. might be too cold for you though at 60 degrees.

High Rocknrick!

Flip a coin: PT later this AM then a) clean the house or b) move railroad ties

hmmmmmmm
Old 04-14-2015, 08:14 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Greetings.
Prayers for my Elder Twin.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Received 172 Likes on 130 Posts
Praying bud........
Old 04-14-2015, 09:15 AM
REALLY old dog

Fiver BOB,
PICTURE THIS TWO WEEKENDS IN A ROW WE HAD BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR GRAND CHILDREN , 6 YOUNG ONES UNDER 5 YRS OLD + SOME OF THEIR FRIENDS , YES IT WAS FUN -THEN I RETIRED TO THE BEDROOM FOR PIECE & QUIET

Old 04-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Well I flunked my tests 98% blockage they moved me via ambulance to the big hospital 4 way bypass as soon as possible drat.....
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! SLOW DOWN HERE. I thought three was enough, but then remembered they put a stent in the 100% one so that all added up to four. Not a fun trip. I will be praying for you, my friend. And, staying away from caffeine will be a must. Believing all will go well and recovery will be smooth. A change in diet will be in order - - big change if you are smart. It is coming up on 15 years since mine and all seems to be well. I ace all the tests each year, pressure perfect, lipids a point of jealousy, heart beat in the mid 50's at rest. I do work at it. Drive the wife nuts with the diet thingy.

Originally Posted by old dog
Fiver BOB,
PICTURE THIS TWO WEEKENDS IN A ROW WE HAD BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR GRAND CHILDREN , 6 YOUNG ONES UNDER 5 YRS OLD + SOME OF THEIR FRIENDS , YES IT WAS FUN -THEN I RETIRED TO THE BEDROOM FOR PIECE & QUIET
I would retire to the bedroom for a week and have meals brought in. The gang is at the beach this morning. That should keep them busy this morning. I can recoup and gather strength and let the tranquilizer take hold. .................................they are fun though. So cute walking together shopping yesterday with son. Everyone looking, pointing at them. They are a piece of work.

Grabbing my ph00 and back to relax while I can.

TiredGrandy
Old 04-14-2015, 10:11 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by old dog
Fiver BOB,

TMI
Old 04-14-2015, 02:29 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Top-Prayer sent Brother!

Quick Reply: Early Summer breakroom April 12 - 18