Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Dukes of Hazard? Anybody seen it yet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 12:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Dukes of Hazard? Anybody seen it yet?

Me and the 2 kids took the truck to the drive-in tonight to see it. I thought it as pretty entertaining. It had a plott, it was funny, lots of action, and lots of pretty girls! I don't know what the critics were talkin about, but I liked it and so did the kids. It was funny to see all us Rednecks and Hillbillies out on the town. Bar-b-que and the Drive-in. All thats missing is a trip to Walmart. Oops, that was before the movie.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They had some very good driving in it...

Very good driving... Makes me want to go and get a Gremlin and start drifting around corners (abything above 20 in the truck it just starts to feel to top heavy- and it's just too hard to get any slidding action withot enough power or grip to slip the tires).

I don't know about the chicks though... Jessica Simpson really doesn't do much for me- she's got no curves... She's all skin, bones and boobies... She's blond, too...

I liked the movie, all said and done...
Old 08-07-2005, 01:39 AM

Originally posted by Begle1

I don't know about the chicks though... Jessica Simpson really doesn't do much for me- she's got no curves... She's all skin, bones and boobies... She's blond, too...
Dude is there something wrong with you? Skin and bones? No curves? your joking right? Or are you a chubby chaser?

Cant wait to see D of H even if Cooter says not to go see it.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Banned

I can't wait to see that movie. If I can get my buddy's turbo installed early enough I might sneak away and go see it. Jessica Simpson might not do much for you but she does a heckuva number for me.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:37 AM

Originally posted by iker42
I sware boy you have problems ..... Go watch "These Boots were made for walking"(The last minutes the best) Then tell me what JS dont do for you....She doest it all for me...
Bad thing is the OPENS the General Lee's door....... Bad continuity if ya ask me.... But she does it well!!)
Old 08-07-2005, 05:07 AM

Check out this month's " Popular Mechanics" magazine for photos of General Lee stunt shots . A stunt man drives the car in a roll cage mounted on the roof .
Old 08-07-2005, 09:55 AM

JS

thats the only reason to watch that movie.. dont care much for mr jack **** or mr american pie.....

iker, the video for these boots were made for walkin is enough....

On another note... NICE DYNO numbers Buckshot! made me smile...

Tx
Old 08-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DarkPaladin..You got a point. Do they use the door in the new movie?
Old 08-07-2005, 11:19 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They only use the doors in the beginning of it, then once it gets fixed by Cooter, they use the windows because he didnt get around to fixing them. The movie was funny I thought. Jessica Simpson is one of the hottest babes ever, plus she is all natural, no fake ta-ta's or anything! She is like your classic hott American babe. But the movie was good, but I didnt think it was anything like the originals were. Like Hogg wasnt fat? Rosco didnt do his goofy laugh thing, and they just didnt seem to "good 'ole boyish" as they were in the originals. Thats just what I think. It was a good show nonetheless.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:49 AM

Originally posted by TxDiesel007

On another note... NICE DYNO numbers Buckshot! made me smile...

Tx
Thanks!

I never realized it until last night when I watched the movie, but, anybody else realize what "Daisy Dukes" initials are?
Old 08-07-2005, 12:13 PM

Originally posted by Begle1

Very good driving... Makes me want to go and get a Gremlin and start drifting around corners (abything above 20 in the truck it just starts to feel to top heavy- and it's just too hard to get any slidding action withot enough power or grip to slip the tires).

I liked the movie, all said and done...
Not only that, I like my women to also have an IQ in there somewhere also.............Don't mind the Blond, but Daisy was not a blond. Still gonna take the wife to go see it, Plus she just bought me the 1st season of the orginal D of H
Old 08-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Registered

i gotta go see it,

ohh i love it, i love it, i love it, come 'on flash lets go (in my best rosco p. coltrain voice)
Old 08-07-2005, 01:53 PM

http://www.cootersplace.com/ Cooter says "DON'T GO UNLESS THEY CLEAN IT UP!"
He has a pretty cool website and a varied career including being a CONGRESSMAN. Who woulda thunk it ?

Buckshot: Yep Double D "Daisy Duke"

The new Daisy should have been a brunette like the original, also the actress needed a few more "miles" on her like the original.

Catherine Bach sure used to get my motor running.
http://www.google.com/search?num=100...e+bach&spell=1

Old 08-07-2005, 02:54 PM

Jessica who?

(lookin above) Yeah does SHE have a daughter? with the same good genes preferably? As far as Daisy Dukes Initials, that was a good point...

Tx
Old 08-07-2005, 02:57 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. not worth going to the movie imo

Quick Reply: Dukes of Hazard? Anybody seen it yet?