Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTR Skuttlebutt.......14 Oct - 20 Oct 2007

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Ma, I am an aviation electronics technician, F/A-18's I level. I work on all the electronic stuff inside, down to the circuit cards and wire level.

04, let me get into her account, and I'll see what I can post up. Thanks for taking me, DTR dad...

I was happy with the numbers, when I left, I was second by 1 lb/ft of tq, and a couple of hp. Waiting for the numbers to be posted on the website...

I had 808.88 lb/ft and 435.15 hp... best run out of 4. I'm gonna scan my sheet and see if I can post it.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:56 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAD,HOPE YOU CHECK IN TONIGHT !
YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE THE( DTR JANITOR ) CORRECT NOW .
I`M GOING TO ENTER HIM IN THE SHOW TOMORROW.Attachment 16260
BEGINNING TO THINK SITTING ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS HAS THE SAME AFFECT AS PLANTING AND SMOKING !
CLAUDE ,STILL JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS ,HE-HE DRINKING HOT TEA BREWED ON KAILYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR. AAH !
OH YEA GOING TO SHIP HIM TO SCOTT THE FIRST OF THE MONTH.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:03 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Claude,
Looks pretty good! I did send you that pic of him, right?

I need to send you a pic of my grandpa, I want you to do one for him. Couple of horses, cowboy hat and a rope, something like that... Shoot me a PM, let me know how much they run. I am very interested in them, you do incredible work!
Old 10-20-2007, 10:28 PM
DTR Mom

Talking Cute as a button, old dog!

get the shotgun ready Claude, your gal will need protectin' when 16...
I have a laminate question fer ye.....

re doing a top for a L counter in kitchen. too much green in there.
to make the L, am I doing a diagonal cut to match the two laminate rolls. (one isn't big enough to cover the width of the L at the junction of angles)?

want to know what the pros do... THANKS!

MADboy, I knew you were a sharpie! wire up your own pay per view yet? kidding kidding...

hubby home, off to bed. tomorrow pack up the dive gear and go back up to the property for more underwater rock moving and a relaxing dive over to some shoals. still waiting for the big shipwreck discovery .......heheheh

it is going to be 80 in Northern new York Monday; wow end of October too!

Heidi dreaming of seeing big fish and frustrated fishermen......
Old 10-20-2007, 10:54 PM
REALLY old dog

Talking

The Ptoper Way Is To Join It In The Sink Area, Laminate Can Be Purchased In As Large As 60x 144
You First Must Know The Pattren Some Can Be Turned And Match ,many Can Not !
The Reason For Making A Good But Joint In The Sink Area Is You Only Have To Match A Small Area Behind Sink And A Small Area At Front Edge.
Some Times You Have To Buy More Laminate Than You Need To Have The Pattren Run Correctly And Also Reach The Sink Area,
45`s In Blind Corners Are A Terrible Thing To Do , Never Look Good For Long ,(no Matter What They Tell You) And Preform Countertop Is Much Thinner Than Standard Laminite. (and They Do Make The Same Pattrens) (preform Or Post Form ,has Rolled Edge,and Usally Attatched Back Splash) Word Of Warning ,solid Surface Is Expensive,if Your Going To Eaven Think Of That ,get The Real Thing ,granite Or Marble, You Will Never Be Sorry ! Solid Surface Was Originally Invented By (dow Chem) As A Way To Get Rid Of Contanamated Solid Waste In Their Plants, (health Dep,noes,not Allow It To Be Used In Food Prep Areas,comercially !!!) Gosh I Always Thought A Kitchen Was A Food Prep Area,(oh , It`s Not Comercial)
Now Lets See I Didn`t Name Any Brand Names,hmm Should Be Safe !
They Are A Little Test`ey About That Being Out In Public !