Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTR Marine Corps Breakroom 070902-070908

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good news today,Leevi's BC went up to 24.4 from 19.4.I am still praying that he will still keep on improving.Thank you ALL so very much for everything you all have done.Cin's Family
Old 09-07-2007, 07:07 PM
REALLY old dog

Talking

Its been slow around the break room today,been in and out all day because it has been sprinkeling here,(and i`m afraid i might melt) actually took this opertunity to help wifie do 25 pints of garlic dills,WE`LL ENJOY THEM UNTIL WE CAN GET IN TO NEXT YEARS BATCH.
NOW WE HAVE ,SWEET PICKLES ,AND TOMATOES TO DO .
CLAUDETEA BREWED IN KAILEYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by old dog
HEY PISTOL, HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT LIVES IN WENTZVILLE,MO , THAT ANY WHERE NEAR YOU ?
CLAUDE .ICED TEA,MADE IN KAILEYS SOCK FOR FLAVOR

Nope... Wentzville is farther north, near St. Louis. I'm about an hour or so east of Springfield.

Man ... what is up with the dadgum pollen lately ?? I haven't sneezed this much and this hard in ... well ... EVER . Eyeballs look like two p-holes in the snow. Must mean it's time to get on the road again so I can breathe right.

Talked to my brother last night .... he managed to pull a couple miracle tags out of the state of Montana so he will be hunting for a Big Horn Sheep and a bull elk up in the Missouri Breaks next week ... he's been applying for years and finally got them ... pretty jazzed about it too.

Better get started on the weekend early ... have a good un',
PISTOL
Old 09-08-2007, 02:36 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin... Coffee/foo/tea. What the heck, beer too.

Old 09-08-2007, 06:08 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

MH, no need to brew me a pot of beer this morning. Im home. Altho my body doesn't realize it yet. I just took a three hour nap, I will probably be sleepy about 10 am and want to go back to bed. but Im gonna try to push thru it and mow, need to make a run to the dump and probably the hardware store.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:51 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mornin' all.

2nd pot of is ready.

Donuts are on the counter, don't touch the pink sprinkly ones.

chaikwa.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:14 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rain and fog ought to make for an interesting M249 SAW range this morning. 10 meter course of fire MIGHT work but anything further out will need thermal optics, which they ain't got.
Got to get it.

walletandphoneinziplockbags,bodywon'tfitShortround out
Old 09-08-2007, 07:24 AM

Soggy morning to you all,

Woke up to the sound of rain .... ready to lay back down and enjoy it now !!

Bruce .... I can lend you my dive suit so you can stay dry out there on the range today. The fellas might whistle and comment on how form-fitting it is on ya ... but they would just be jealous.

TAKINGCAREOFTHEINSIDEHONEY-DOLISTTODAYPISTOL
Old 09-08-2007, 08:00 AM

Did you all receive you care packages?? I sent 2 to each house.

You all have a great weekend!!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:58 AM

Mornin' all,
Houston, so far no rain. Tstorms with possible minor flooding in weather guess.

Been up for a bit, Thanks CIN, got the packages. Good news Leevi.

Fronty, your day, if you don't take the power nap don't sound very exciting. Like most of my days. Welcome home.

SR keep your powder dry.

Chaikwa, good pink sprinkles MIA. Just a few sprinkles on the floor.

Hat, you taking a day off? Have a morning brewski and relax.

Looks like the daughter will be buying a house, it might go thru. If so, will be in the Fairbanks-Cypress area, zip 77095. Nice house, big kitchen, and a good place for the smoker in the back patio supposed to sign the papers on Wed. the 12th, and movers should be here, then I will beleve it.

Will have to go back to Casa Grande and pull the 5er, and cargo trailer here. Not sure when we will do that.

Wife still a prudent student, in college on line.

Have a good un, and be safe out there
Old 09-08-2007, 09:38 AM
REALLY old dog

Talking

MORNING YE ALL, GOT MY 2 BRECKFAST BAGS, THANKS CIN.
FROSTY & PISTOL , WAS THINKING ABOUT BREWING UP A BATCH OF OLD FASHONED BEER TO SEND TO YOU , BUT COULDNT COME UP WITH A GOOD DELIVERY SELUTION . CINS DELIVERY SYSTEM WOULD SHAKE IT UP TWO MUCH,AND EITHER THE BOTTLES WOULD BREAK OR IT WOULD POP THE CAPS FOR SURE . BESIDES THE ATF WOULD THROW A FIT,(THEIR REALLY STICKY ON THAT PERSONAL USE THING)

I AM CONSIDERING BUILDING A STILL IN BACK WOODS HERE THOUGH,(FOR PERSONAL USE YOU UNDERSTAND,(LAST TIME ,BEST MAN FORM MY WEDDING AND I BUILT ONE ,ATF GOT INVOLED AND IT TOOK US 6 MONTS OF EXPLAINING IT WAS FOR PERSONAL USE (SPECIAL OCASIONS YOU UNDERSTAND) BEFORE THEY GOT OUT OF OUR HAIR.) THINK IT WAS ONE OF THE TROOLS THAT TURNED US IN !

WELL TODAY THEY HAVE A NATIONAL GATHERING OF WOOD CARVERS NEAR BY, WAS DOWN THERE YESTERDAY EVENING , GOING BACK TODAY.
THEY CALL IT A (SPIT & WITTLE ) SWAP IDEAS & LIES .

HAVE A GOOD ONE
CLAUDE.TEA BREWED IN KAILEYS SOCK (COULD BE MIXED WITH SOMETHING ELSE) JUST FOR A LITTLE ADDED KICK
Old 09-08-2007, 10:16 AM

Mornin all.

Cin hope Leevi keeps improving for you.

Daughter set up a wiener roast/ get together for 20 or so of her co workers. Everyone bring something and have a party type thing. Could be a little chilly out tonight. My part is to cut and split wood for it... Don't even get fed, not even invited. sigh sniff sniff. Maybe have to crash it, at least get a wiener out of the deal. Oh well I guess thats what dads are for.

Have fun and drive safe. Later...
Old 09-08-2007, 11:20 AM

Thanks guys!

I will be sending snack bags out here in a few moments so get ready.Brownies are on there way,with some extras.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:53 AM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone! It's SATURDAY! Guess what that means? COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! Woot!

Watching OU-Miami now. The highlight of my day though will be ASU-CU. Cant freaking wait. So yeah, I'm lookin forward to my day. Hope you all have a good'n.

Josh
Old 09-08-2007, 12:52 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Howdy,
up all day Friday doing chores and building a staircase, came to work at 2300 Friday night, i am still here......seems someone forgot to adjsut the schedule when the dayshift guy left for the academy... if ANYONE would show up who could releive me, I would be outta here sooooooo fast.... but no luck so far.... and (suprise) no-one is answering their phones...
The BOSS is just a tad irate, seems she had plans for me to clean leaves out of her garden today...guess that aint gonna happen, 'cause I gotta be back here at 2300 tonight, if I aint still here when it rolls around....

eyelids are draggin lower than my pockets.............CD

Quick Reply: DTR Marine Corps Breakroom 070902-070908