Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Dreams? DO YOU!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dreams? DO YOU!!!

I was wondering how many people dream about their truck, and are the dreams happy or are they scary. Awile back I had that overboost thing go off and last night I had a scary dream that it happened again but luckily I woke up and ran to the garage and evrything was still ok. Also anytime I get new parts or going to have a new mod installed I really can't sleep the night before, so am I the only one or what?

JD
Old 02-02-2007, 09:21 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its OK................. there are now meds for things like that.......
Old 02-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Banned

I have the dream all the time that my foot falls through the accelerator pedal. I go to push on it and just phase through it. Only a few times have I dreamt about not being able to hit the brake, though... I guess I'm more anxious about not going than stopping.

Although if you want to talk about general dreams, I've had a few really strange ones. I had this one dream where this trinity motif appeared three times; I was looking at two seated entities, one of which was hostile to me and one of which was being seduced against me by the other. To my side was an unseen entity loyal to me, and through each appearance he would conflate more and more with me.
In the first appearance I was in a Duramax, the seductive figure was my mother, the loyal figure was a fat kid with an unseen sister that I was attracted to, and the faltering figure was the band Rush that I was listening to on some headphones.
In the second appearance I was in my Grandpa's barn, the seductive figure was Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction, the loyal figure was my anthropomorphous hopes, dreams and fantasies, and the faltering figure was some dude in a sailor's costume.
In the third appearance we were all in a library, the seductive figure was the Devil guised as a lusty little girl with bangs, the faltering figure was a little boy and the loyal figure was the fat kid from the first part, only he was staring straight at me over an open book.
Strange dream that one was... I have the full transcript if you're interested, not really Diesel-related though...
Old 02-02-2007, 09:35 AM

For the past 3 nights!
Old 02-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Begle1
I have the dream all the time that my foot falls through the accelerator pedal. I go to push on it and just phase through it. Only a few times have I dreamt about not being able to hit the brake, though... I guess I'm more anxious about not going than stopping.

Although if you want to talk about general dreams, I've had a few really strange ones. I had this one dream where this trinity motif appeared three times; I was looking at two seated entities, one of which was hostile to me and one of which was being seduced against me by the other. To my side was an unseen entity loyal to me, and through each appearance he would conflate more and more with me.
In the first appearance I was in a Duramax, the seductive figure was my mother, the loyal figure was a fat kid with an unseen sister that I was attracted to, and the faltering figure was the band Rush that I was listening to on some headphones.
In the second appearance I was in my Grandpa's barn, the seductive figure was Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction, the loyal figure was my anthropomorphous hopes, dreams and fantasies, and the faltering figure was some dude in a sailor's costume.
In the third appearance we were all in a library, the seductive figure was the Devil guised as a lusty little girl with bangs, the faltering figure was a little boy and the loyal figure was the fat kid from the first part, only he was staring straight at me over an open book.
Strange dream that one was... I have the full transcript if you're interested, not really Diesel-related though...

This is called shrooms.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:13 PM
DTR's Toad Wrangler

Begle1 in Wonder Land.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:19 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
....Although if you want to talk about general dreams, I've had a few really strange ones.
Does this surprise anyone?

I've always wondered if Begle1 would dream normal stuff since he has trouble with reality. Now I know.....more than I needed.

Geico is kidding of course
Old 02-02-2007, 12:23 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I've never had a dream about a vehicle. I'm always dreaming of babes in babeland.

I must be getting old.

Can I say babeland here?
Old 02-02-2007, 12:24 PM

I had a freaky dream the other night...I watched 24 where they blew up the atomic bomb in LA a couple nights before. Well I was down in Dallas at the time and the dream started with me driving really fast in my truck out of Dallas for some reason, then all of the sudden everything turned white, and I looked back and there was an atomic bomb going off in the center of the city...then I was in the mountains and I was chasing some terrorists that had another atomic bomb and then they blew it up too and the last thing I remember is seeing white....and then I woke up...that was one of those dreams that freaked me out so much I couldn't go back to sleep...
Old 02-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Geico266
I've never had a dream about a vehicle. I'm always dreaming of babes in babeland.

I must be getting old.

Can I say babeland here?
I dream about that too.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
This is called shrooms.
No doubt about it.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:29 PM

I was truck jacked last April, involving asault rifles and large caliber hand guns. I just had my high performance clutch, new wheels and tires installed. They did a 3 point turn and proceeded to smoke the tires driving away. Oh and they didn't quite understand the concept of 1st gear.....makes me very scary!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 12:33 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Originally Posted by Geico266

I must be getting old.

Can I say babeland here?
I dream about Babes too.......theres this one named , well better not go there.......
Old 02-02-2007, 02:54 PM

Ohh man do we have it bad or what
Old 02-02-2007, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
I dream about Babes too.......theres this one named , well better not go there.......
Watch it buster....................

The BOSS

Quick Reply: Dreams? DO YOU!!!