Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Don't know where to post this, but I'd like to give thumbs up to a wheel shop.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't know where to post this, but I'd like to give thumbs up to a wheel shop.

You can lock this if it violates rules, hope it doesn't.

I had some KMC hoss wheels in chrome I bought from an ebay dealer (that I found out was actually local to me) called Supertyte Wheels and they started peeling between the spokes... Anyway, hardly a question asked he just swapped them out for me. He had to pull a few stings since it looked like neglect from not cleaning them often enough.... But it was because I park the truck on the beach most nights and work at the harbor on the water (argg salt got them).

He did this after selling me the original set for only 900 out the door with lugs and all.... And this was with him having to order them in special since they are only 17's.

Anyway, great experience and just thought I'd pass the word along. Robert runs a one man shop basically just shipping wheels on ebay, one time his mom was there helping him I saw.

And no this isn't an advertising thing I was put up to. Just a good shop I now send all my friends too.

:Thumbsup: It's nice to see a small businessman now a days doing well he's expanding now to a new bigger shop for good reason.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
with all of the normal horrible customer service posts it is nice to see a good 1 from time to time.