Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Don Ramer and ATS Split?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 11:55 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Don Ramer and ATS Split?

What happened ?
Old 07-14-2003, 12:07 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Re:Don Ramer and ATS Split?

I think something like this should be between ATS and Don Ramer, don't you?<br><br> I would hardly ask about your personal business on a web site<br>
Old 07-14-2003, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote author=Lary Ellis (Top) link=board=8;threadid=17059;start=0#159746 date=1058202438]<br>I think something like this should be between ATS and Don Ramer, don't you?<br><br> I would hardly ask about your personal business on a web site<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Not to be rude and step on your toes Mr. Admin sir, but I think we have a right to discuss topics like this on here. I know that since ATS is a sponsor, but when will they quit being protected? Bill
Old 07-14-2003, 09:45 PM

I agree with Top. this might be very personal or it might be that Don decided to do his own thing. If he wants to share a positive then he can make the choice. Just my insignificant opinion...
Old 07-14-2003, 10:02 PM

[quote author=trailblazenyj link=board=8;threadid=17059;start=0#159949 date=1058237154]<br>I agree with Top. this might be very personal or it might be that Don decided to do his own thing. If he wants to share a positive then he can make the choice. Just my insignificant opinion...<br>[/quote]<br><br>I wish them both the best as well. Did not mean we should spill there personal life all over. But it could affect someones decision to have them use ATS for their tranny work. And for that reason I feel we should have the right to post about it. Bill
Old 07-14-2003, 10:09 PM

Just another opinion worth 0.00....but if any company has a drastic or even minor change that may effect the way it does business, I don t think that is personal or private. Any decision may or may not have been based on a personal decision but may not have been also...a resonable question?It could be mearly a business dicision originating in the best benefit to all envolved...

If it can effect non personal relationships (ie . customers) then they can ask the questions. An answer is not garanteed of course but the understanding that the customer is curious and possibly effected must be understood.

Old 07-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

However a public forum is not the proper place to discuss a private matter. <br><br>That's what Private Messaging is for.<br><br>Ed
Old 07-14-2003, 10:14 PM

[quote author=Shovelhead link=board=8;threadid=17059;start=0#159959 date=1058238724]<br>However a public forum is not the proper place to discuss a private matter. <br><br>That's what Private Messaging is for.<br><br>Ed<br>[/quote]<br><br>But what if the private matter effects the public?<br><br>Bill
Old 07-14-2003, 10:43 PM

[quote author=Farmall link=board=8;threadid=17059;start=0#159953 date=1058238123]<br>
<br><br>I wish them both the best as well. Did not mean we should spill there personal life all over. But it could affect someones decision to have them use ATS for their tranny work. And for that reason I feel we should have the right to post about it. Bill<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Sorry but I do not see what someone’s personal business has to do with what aftermarket company that you decide to go with. Your decision should be based on the product that meets your needs not who works for whom and who may not any more. It sounds like to me Mr. Wagner is out to stir a pot, getting bored or something. I would not want my personal life plastered all over the Internet, nor I’m sure most of you wouldn’t. Top asking someone not to talk about another persons personal decisions, has nothing to do with protecting a company. That is just protecting the individual from having biased, false, and misleading information spread. I’m sure ATS is still in business and still making a quality product, however I’m sure talking to Mr. Ramer was a great experience too. Gossip should be left for the women folk and beer drinking to the men folk. Sorry in advance if I offended any of the great ladies out there. <br>
Old 07-14-2003, 10:50 PM

[quote author=snowman link=board=8;threadid=17059;start=0#159978 date=1058240584]<br><br>Sorry but I do not see what someone’s personal business has to do with what aftermarket company that you decide to go with. Your decision should be based on the product that meets your needs not who works for whom and who may not any more. It sounds like to me Mr. Wagner is out to stir a pot, getting bored or something. I would not want my personal life plastered all over the Internet, nor I’m sure most of you wouldn’t. Top asking someone not to talk about another persons personal decisions, has nothing to do with protecting a company. That is just protecting the individual from having biased, false, and misleading information spread. I’m sure ATS is still in business and still making a quality product, however I’m sure talking to Mr. Ramer was a great experience too. Gossip should be left for the women folk and beer drinking to the men folk. Sorry in advance if I offended any of the great ladies out there. <br><br>[/quote]<br><br>You are a wise man sir,,makes life much easier. <br>Who really cares,,,watch some reality TV and drop it...
Old 07-14-2003, 10:51 PM

So you are telling me that if you had a friend that worked at a certian company and the only reason you went there was becuase of him and he left, got dismissed whatever, you would not think twice about going back there? If not you are a better man than I am. All I am saying is that it could affect a decision someone has about going there, Maybe they talked to this person on the phone, met them in person, just liked them. I have never dealt with this company, nor this individual, I am just bringing somthing to the table that most everyone in charge wants to sweep under the carpet and keep quiet. Bill
Old 07-14-2003, 10:51 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

a simple question deserves at least a simple reply ......<br><br>loosen the belt a few notches
Old 07-14-2003, 10:57 PM

I...........................................
........................................ :-X

Old 07-14-2003, 10:58 PM

[quote author=DarrellB link=board=8;threadid=17059;start=0#159988 date=1058241440]<br>I...........................................<b r>...........................................<br>. ...........................................<br>... ..................................... :-X<br><br><br><br><br>[/quote]<br><br><br>ROFLMAO!
Old 07-14-2003, 11:03 PM

Who really cares,,,if you would have been paying attention you would have known that happened months ago. Is your life that boring that you need to know what everyone else is doing. <br><br>ATS's product is still every bit as good as it was when Don was working there. Now look deeply in your TV guide for a really lousy reality TV show so you can know what the rest of the free world is doing.

Quick Reply: Don Ramer and ATS Split?