Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The Dependable Reliable yet somewhat twisted breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 07:05 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Well I took my daughter to Univeristy of Virginia medical center yesterday I was hoping they could explain why she had had a UTI for the last 4 years. They didn't see anything that jumped out at them good news is there's no sign of kidney damage. They are going to run more test in about 4 weeks.

So send up some prayers for us if you can
Old 04-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Prayers sent
Coffee made
Phoo allturd
Dough product boiling
Old 04-10-2014, 12:23 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ahhhh a day with sun and no snow. windy though, can't have everything.

Shorts, PM if ya want my info. DH can't stay around for long I am sure...

son did call, hubby did not get front hub off, but drove truck anyways to get our spring gases (argon,acetylene,propane,CO2). death wobble at 65.

that left the bikes free. off hubby went to meet son. I am locked to making syrup and sawing up a walnut tree.....

round n round with this Mitsubishi motor...can't get reg pistons or oversize despite company inventory saying otherwise

pulling my grey hair out icon
Old 04-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
pulling my grey hair out icon
Hey, be thankful - - you have hair to pull. It will be OK - - go with the flow and make lemonade.

Here is a warning - - don't look at the stock market today - - it cannot make up its mind. Great day yesterday, wipe all that out plus more today. Someone is playing with us. GGGRRRR

Emptied the mess the Canuck left after playing his havoc on the ph00 - - made fresh - - come and get it while he is taking his nap.

Old 04-10-2014, 04:11 PM

Hedi just slap a Cummins in it more power easier to get parts for ect.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:41 PM

Somebody bring the mop - - - there is blood all over the floor. OUCH - - OUCH - - need a transfusion. Somebody send me some money. Stupid market up and down like a giant yoyo. Dumb.

4:30 was early this morning - - heading for bed.

SleepyHeadBob
Old 04-11-2014, 06:45 AM

Got a hazmat team in here to clean up blood Bob Bob wake up it will be ok

Fresh coffee phoo and hot water semi fresh doughnuts all were missing is sprinkles.

Later
Old 04-11-2014, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by railroaderone
Got a hazmat team in here to clean up blood Bob Bob wake up it will be ok

Fresh coffee phoo and hot water semi fresh doughnuts all were missing is sprinkles. Later
Horrible night - - - dreaming all night - - they came and kicked me out of my home, they drove White Ghost away, big truck came - emptied my house, left me a junker car and drove away mama's car. Horrible. Need ph00 - - - in fact, think I will have coffee first to make sure I am awake and not dreaming. LOL

Hey, have a good one,
Bob
Old 04-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Horrible night - - - dreaming all night - - they came and kicked me out of my home, they drove White Ghost away, big truck came - emptied my house, left me a junker car and drove away mama's car. Horrible. Need ph00 - - - in fact, think I will have coffee first to make sure I am awake and not dreaming. LOL

Hey, have a good one,
Bob
Just think, you'll have free health care, 3 squares a day, probably a swimming pool and a golf course pass too.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Don't let it get you down Bob, I have 1 empty powder magazine here that you can move into if you need to...not fancy but pretty secure and it even has venting to keep you cool in the summer .....I could sure use a experienced yard boy
Old 04-11-2014, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Don't let it get you down Bob, I have 1 empty powder magazine here that you can move into if you need to...not fancy but pretty secure and it even has venting to keep you cool in the summer .....I could sure use a experienced yard boy
Originally Posted by Scotty
Just think, you'll have free health care, 3 squares a day, probably a swimming pool and a golf course pass too.
You two have spent far too much time together. Your generosity warms the cockles of my heart. (whatever cockles are?????) And to think I can move into such adorable quarters - - wow, I am moved to tears. At least maybe they don't know I have the fiver - -I will find some spot in the middle of nowhere and park that sucker and kiss everyone goodbye. Plant me a little garden, take my sling shot and get a squirrel or two for supper - - yeh, just me and the blonde - - just like Adam and Eve. Uhhhh, well, maybe not.

So, just had another heart attack. Picked up the White Ghost after having the clutch put in. I made the mistake of having everything serviced while it was in there. What was I thinking. $85 to replace the fuel filter??? DUH. Scary how it all adds up when you change engine, tranny, diff, fuel filter all at the same time. Should have scheduled out the shock a little better. Lary, you didn't warn me to start building up that left leg a bit before trying to drive this sucker. Took both feet on the clutch to get it down far enough before I could start it. ..........................That clutch is firm - - I would say the pressure is at least twice or more of that of the stock clutch. It sure is smooth, but I definitely will have to relearn my timing on shifting. You don't think about it, but you know when to pull it out of gear heading for the next one by timing - - now the clutch is not in the same position cuz that dumb leg doesn't have it down as far at "that" precise time. Weird. Sure glad I didn't have this clutch in when I broke my leg up in NC and drove the rig home to Florida. Don't think I could have ever pushed it in. I know it will make a big difference when hooked up to 16,000 pounds of weight behind me.

OK, of on my day. Be good.

...............................now ph00.................

BrokeBob
Old 04-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Lary, you didn't warn me to start building up that left leg a bit before trying to drive this sucker. Took both feet on the clutch to get it down far enough before I could start it. ..........................That clutch is firm - - I would say the pressure is at least twice or more of that of the stock clutch. It sure is smooth, but I definitely will have to relearn my timing on shifting. You don't think about it, but you know when to pull it out of gear heading for the next one by timing - - now the clutch is not in the same position cuz that dumb leg doesn't have it down as far at "that" precise time. Weird. Sure glad I didn't have this clutch in when I broke my leg up in NC and drove the rig home to Florida. Don't think I could have ever pushed it in. I know it will make a big difference when hooked up to 16,000 pounds of weight behind me.
Bob that clutch is tested and designed to be a smoother than stock engagement I think we have something else going on here....I will give you a call.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:52 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Hello boyz and gurls. Yup, this breakroom is dependably twisted. First true name yet. Just a quick hi and bye and no time to go back and read the previous no doubt twisted pages. Hope all of you are doing well and that spring has sprung for some of you.

Still traveling and presently located in the small town of Mossel Bay. The Guiness Book of Records says that this place has the worlds most moderate year round climate. It sure is nice here. Leave here on Sunday and will be driving down to Cape Town where we will be spending a week.

For you train lovers, this place is the biggest center in South Africa for restoring and maintaining steam locomotives.

Bye.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:24 PM

Top if I remember right Bob put a 3250 southbend in his truck. It sounds like the same problem I had with my first one, the place that done mine forgot to remove the small sparce behind the throw out bearing fork.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by railroaderone
Top if I remember right Bob put a 3250 southbend in his truck. It sounds like the same problem I had with my first one, the place that done mine forgot to remove the small sparce behind the throw out bearing fork.
Clint he had the HD clutch installed and I agree it is either that or the throw out fork is backwards or worn out.....We are getting the guy that installed it to take a look at it and figure out what the issue is...that thing is designed to have the same or less pedal pressure than the stock clutch.

Sometimes guys get in a hurry or just don't see that something isn't the way it is supposed to be especially at the Dealerships.

Quick Reply: The Dependable Reliable yet somewhat twisted breakroom