Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Daddy's Little Girls

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 02:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Since young folks sometimes bolt and run when presented with
common sense type discussion and that regrettably includes our darlin' girls,
I think I'd have the meeting time delayed long enough to call our police pals to help locate a real optional gender type boy to sit in and see if them boys could get interested in each other enough to ignore our darlin' and repair to their own devices...might even hafta hose'em down, then we take Mom and darlin' girl out to some putt-putt golf n pizza.
Regarding my darlin' girl, ol' bird dog is leavin' for school soon, I might get shed of him maybe. That boy has nuthin' to offer my gene pool..... called me 3 times for instruction AFTER I explained how to hook up speaker wires.
Old 08-14-2005, 02:50 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Re: What would you have done???

Originally posted by Haulin_in_Dixie
Your very special 17 year old "Daddy's Girl" has a new boyfriend, you find from others that he is a nice guy, but tends to be a switch hitter..... can't figure out if he wants a boyfriend or a girlfriend. You have a couple of talks with her about it. This results in a knock on the door with the two of them standing there, Daddy's Girl explains to you that he wants to talk to you to "get some things straight."

I know how I handled it, how would you have done it??

Did he drive a Ford or a Chevy? certianly not a dodge.
Let him know that you are still having flashbacks from when you were in viet nam from the agent orange and your wife has had to restrain you more than once as you chased your paper boy down the street in your boxers and body full camo for throwing the newspaper at your door.

Seriously, I dont know what I would do but I hope all went well.

BTW I forgot to mention, the application needs to be filled out in BLACK ink.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jim,
Unless you are posting from a prison computer, I'd have to say that I wouldn't handle that one as well as you obviously did. The little freak would have to come up with a very good reason to live. If you ever need to know where the deepest, darkest part of the ocean is to hide a body in ... just say the word.

My 17 y/o son went to meet his sweet things dad one day ... her brother and the dad took him shooting. When I asked him why he thought they decided to do that instead of hanging out at the house or something, he said he didn't really know . He swallowed a little harder when I filled him in.

PISTOL
Old 08-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
bump
Old 08-14-2005, 09:17 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally posted by iker42
bump
Bump?????????????....After only 3 hours????? Give it a couple of days or so Mike... the 14 yr. old Bushman. Joke... kind of....

Oh well... I have about 13 years before I have to worry about that. I figure I have 10 good years with her and after that it will be h***. I hope she doesn't start dating until she is 30 and that is questionable then.........

The only way I think I will be able to handle it is "denial".

Britt

Old 08-15-2005, 03:59 PM
JKM

I think the only qualification i need to make any dad aware of is that i drive a CTD
Old 08-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Banned

Ok so no fathers have responded to my app. yet...
Old 08-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Registered

Originally posted by iker42
Ok so no fathers have responded to my app. yet...

mine either
Old 08-15-2005, 08:52 PM

They said "Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be notified in writing you are approved. Please do not try to call or write . . . " Patience guys, it hasn't been three days yet. Just get back to your studies and working on your trucks. They'll contact you in due time.

Honestly, youngsters these days!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Registered

theres always exceptions to the rules arnt there??
Old 08-15-2005, 11:41 PM

It's the hormones .... I still got a couple wild ones flying around too .

PISTOL
Old 08-16-2005, 01:10 AM

Thing they don't realize, if they pester Dad, the app goes into the circular file, never to be seen again.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:36 AM

Originally posted by blackdiesel02
theres always exceptions to the rules arnt there??

I think the exception is that your still walking after pestering! If my wife and I are ever cursed with satan spawn... I mean wonderful childeren, especially daughters the perspective scum (no matter how good they are they will be scum) will get to see pictures of what my 300 win mag does to an 800 -1000# elk at 400 yards.

Randy
Old 08-16-2005, 09:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Does the application have any note for how long the prospect (or probate, east of the Mississippi River if you know what I mean) has been continously employed? I mean I've been employed since I was 15 and never longer than 20 minutes between jobs and that was when I was fired for doing burnouts in a customer's car. I went down the street to another gas station and was put back to work that same day. I like being employed and will accept no less from a suiter.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:21 PM

As I have told my daughter (4) and she understands already... NO dating until 35yrs old or married, which ever comes first

I new there was a reason I liked you Jim... same thoughts about our daughters

Michael

Quick Reply: Daddy's Little Girls