Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Daddy's Little Girls

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Jeremy Cusick
You youngins are pathetic!

Its summer time, we out out of school, it is hot out, and we cant go anywhere. So why not try and get girls on the forum that we would be on anyway. Its like a 2 for 1 we can fix our trucks and get girls at the same time. And the girls are useto to their fathers on this forum all the time so they wouldn't mind if we were too. HAHAHA

Coop
Old 08-13-2005, 05:12 PM

Originally posted by blackdiesel02

(so do u have a daughter???)
No, thank GOD!
Just have two little boys... Stevie's 5 and Johnny's 3.

I'll bet some other parents around here are gonna need that application here in about 10-12 years!
Old 08-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Registered

c the reason i posed my 'application' on here instead of just pm'ing it to one person, is becase every father that has a daugher round my age can read it. This way it will get to more people instead of just one. im always thinkin
Old 08-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I gotta second Blackdiesel....my reasoning exactly...So for fathers who rather not post info bout their daughters..You can email me at iker42@gmail.com
Old 08-13-2005, 07:37 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
the kid across the street from us was pestering" my little girl" so i just asked him 1 simple question...CAN YOU SPELL COMA! cuz thats what you will be in if you ask to go out with her 1 more time
Old 08-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Ok it looks like so far I have gotten 2 applications filed.
I will go over these and should get back with you within 3 to 5 years, as this is my backlog to date.
When the time comes and IF anyone makes my approval then we should be able to proceed to the next step in the process.
The prospective datee shall make an appointment early before he is to meet her;
1, For the installation of a standard GPS tracking ankle bracelett with remote detonation module.
2, We will meet at my house for a formal meal where I can get to know you, observe your manners, go over the application to try to catch you in a lie.
3, At this point a video reording system will be secretly hidden in your vehicle.
4, If all checks out, then you will be released to proceed on your date. (This will have given the Salt-Peter I put in your food plenty of time to begin to work.)

Of course you do know you will be followed.
Enjoy your date.
Daddy's Girls Father. (sharpshooter, new ghillie suit)

BTW There are drugs I can get to suppress your feelings.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Registered

sweet! SO YOUR SAYIN I HAVE A CHANCE! lol (quoted off of dumb and dumber)

ok so 3-5 years, thatll make me 18-20. Excellent! so right about now is when you give me her email address!!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:08 PM
1st Generation Admin

Received 117 Likes on 61 Posts
Those of you who're firefighter/EMT's will enjoy this . . . .

When being introduced, you can point out the fact that being an EMT means you can kill them, and then save their life. So it's a wash as far as the law's concerned.

. . . . . . remind them the "saving" part's optional.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:19 PM

Originally posted by Jeremy Cusick
I'll bet some other parents around here are gonna need that application here in about 10-12 years!
I hear ya there, my little girls is almost 3 so I will have to keep that app on hand
Old 08-13-2005, 08:52 PM

Re: Daddy's Little Girls

Originally posted by Jim Lane
Our Daddy's Little Girls.
Ok I understand that alot of us out here have "A Daddy's Girl" (daughter) that someone might get the idea they are going to interact with them before they reach the legal age of 30.
You see having a girl is a special kind of a thing and as being the father there are special requirements and guidelines you must follow.
See when I had mine I got her the deluxe DLG protection package before we even left the hospital. It will protect her from all dangers and road hazards both Foreign and Domestic.

Since she is only 14 this same standard form applies to "talking to her on the phone and communications via electronic mail."
If anyone wishes to talk to her, feel free to print out this form, complete it and send it to me for review.

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor.

1. NAME _______Nate Braner_________ DATE OF BIRTH ______1/11/1982__________

2. HEIGHT ____5'9________________ WEIGHT __165________ I.Q _______ G.P.A.__3.6____

3. SOCIAL SECURITY # _____________ DRIVERS LICENSE # __________________

4. BOY SCOUT RANK________Tiger Cub____________________________________________

5. HOME ADDRESS ______3307 140___________ CITY/STATE ____Belmond__ia_____ ZIP _________

6. Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent?___________One female________________
If No., EXPLAIN ______________Father died________________________________

7. Number of years your parents have been married ____26________________________

8. Do you own a van? ____no__ A truck with oversized tires? __no___ A waterbed?__no___
Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly button ring? ____no___________
A tattoo?_____no__________
(If "yes" to any of #8, discontinue application and leave premises )

9. In 50 words or less, what does "LATE" mean to you?____Opps The condom broke, Hey grandpa...., Yes sir we had a wonderfull date, by the way your grandchild wants a pony______________________________________________ ______________________________

10. In 50 words or less, what does "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" mean to you?_ ______What are you racist?___________________________________________ _________

11. In 50 words or less, what does 'ABSTINENCE" mean to you? _________NO i dont speak spanish, you know this, you rasist, in english please____________________________________________ ________________

12. Church you attend ___Methodist__________ When do you attend? __Your grandchilds babsisum________________

13. When would be the best time to interview your father, mother and priest/rabbi/minister? __________how about 18 months

14. Answer by filling in the blank: please answer freely. ALL answers are confidential (That means I won't tell anyone - ever - I promise.)

(a) If I were shot the last place on my body I would want wounded is ___Back_____

(b) If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my ____Legs____________

(c) A woman's place is in the _______Where ever she feels like going_________________________________

(d) The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is __Ask anything im an honest guy___________

(e) When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is her __Face, hair____________

( NOTE: If your answer begins with "T" or "A", discontinue. Leave premises keeping your head low and running in a serpentine fashion is advised.)

15. What do you want to be IF you grow up? _____Average joe with a great family_____________________________

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, INTROUCTION OF LEAD FRAGMENTS into SAID PERSONS POSTERIOR FLESH, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE.

______Nate B__________________________________ Signature

Thank you for your interest. Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be notified in writing you are approved. Please do not try to call or write (since you probably can't and it would cause you injury.) if your application is rejected, you will be notified by two gentlemen wearing white ties and carrying heavy insturments. (You might want to watch your back).

So when do i start? haha Meh had to try and make it fun but i think i failed
Old 08-13-2005, 09:06 PM

Originally posted by blackdiesel02
c the reason i posed my 'application' on here instead of just pm'ing it to one person, is becase every father that has a daugher round my age can read it. This way it will get to more people instead of just one. im always thinkin
hes got a point
Old 08-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Not to get you young-uns all paranoid or anything, but you might want to be careful about what information you post on the world wide web. You never know who is watching or what they're capable of.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thats why i said ask for details for the personal stuff
Old 08-13-2005, 10:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What would you have done???

Your very special 17 year old "Daddy's Girl" has a new boyfriend, you find from others that he is a nice guy, but tends to be a switch hitter..... can't figure out if he wants a boyfriend or a girlfriend. You have a couple of talks with her about it. This results in a knock on the door with the two of them standing there, Daddy's Girl explains to you that he wants to talk to you to "get some things straight."

I know how I handled it, how would you have done it??
Old 08-14-2005, 01:36 AM

Re: What would you have done???

Originally posted by Haulin_in_Dixie
I know how I handled it, how would you have done it??
Hide the vaseline and grab the shotgun?

I have three daughters. The lads don't seem to pose much of a problem. Not only do I tend to clean the H&K a lot, but they all know I used to work as a butcher, too. Girls have told 'em that they'd never find the itty bitty pieces I'd carve 'em in to.

Quick Reply: Daddy's Little Girls